Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos (7358 Views)

Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children / Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics) / Report Oba Of Lagos To ICC For Genocide Threat Against Igbo Living In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Zeezy99:
This idea of biafra is moronic and worst still naive. Do they think this story will have a happy ending, or do they think they can ever create a prosperous country. 5 or ten years from now this phantom biafra will return to were Nigeria is currently right now, cos I don't see how the ijaws and other minority groups from the south south will allow igbos to dominate them. Do they really think the rest of Nigeria will allow them keep their businesses in Lagos and other places like nothing happened? There is a reason we black people don't do anything successfully, we have to be twice as good as the whites to get half of what they will get in the same condition. We are better together, the worst is over, we can either be strong and prosperous together and liberate the black race or we all loose.
the last time I checked, igbos do their business in other African countries even in america so there no point for to as if they think that Nigeria will allow their business every where if Biafra is actualize. by the why is it so hard to let Igbo go? you said they are your problem, yet when they say let me go so that you will have peace, you start crying foul. you guys are just bunch of confuse fellow.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2015
Zeezy99:
This idea of biafra is moronic and worst still naive. Do they think this story will have a happy ending, or do they think they can ever create a prosperous country. 5 or ten years from now this phantom biafra will return to were Nigeria is currently right now, cos I don't see how the ijaws and other minority groups from the south south will allow igbos to dominate them. Do they really think the rest of Nigeria will allow them keep their businesses in Lagos and other places like nothing happened? There is a reason we black people don't do anything successfully, we have to be twice as good as the whites to get half of what they will get in the same condition. We are better together, the worst is over, we can either be strong and prosperous together and liberate the black race or we all loose.
the last time I checked, igbos do their business in other African countries even in america so there is no point for you to ask if they think that Nigeria will allow their business every where if Biafra is actualize. by the way, why is it so hard to let Igbo go? you said they are your problem, yet when they say let me go so that you will have peace, you start crying foul. you guys are just bunch of confuse fellow.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by nzeadachie: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2015
Nashoji:
the last time I checked, igbos do their business in other African countries even in america so there no point for to as if they think that Nigeria will allow their business every where if Biafra is actualize. by the why is it so hard to let Igbo go? you said they are your problem, yet when they say let me go so that you will have peace, you start crying foul. you guys are just bunch of confuse fellow.
MY BROTHER THEY KNOW THAT THEY CAN NOT DO WITHOUT IGBOS, BUT ONE DAY WILL BE ONE DAY

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2015
yibomustgo:
Embassy or beer parlour?

Bunch of fools from cursed land of the dying sun.
why won't you be confused? check your Monika and check your comment and you will see that you are more than confuse. bastard son of a thousand father.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2015
nzeadachie:
MY BROTHER THEY KNOW THAT THEY CAN NOT DO WITHOUT IGBOS, BUT ONE DAY WILL BE ONE DAY
it pains me to see some wretched fools from the waste side of Nigeria to rant as if they have opinion. people that can't even contribute any meaningful opinion in their family meeting now come inline to rant.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2015
nzeadachie:
it pains me to see some wretched fools from the waste side of Nigeria to rant as if they have opinion. people that can't even contribute any meaningful opinion in their family meeting now come online to rant.
Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by daddyiel(m): 7:00am On Mar 02, 2015
Why is it default for some of You here to understand that, there comes a time in every man's life when he says "enough is enough" sad a lot of u are saying thrash, calling us names yet u won't all Biafra Go undecided..yo'll are hypocrites wink

1 Like

Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by nzeadachie: 7:11am On Mar 02, 2015
Nashoji:
why won't you be confused? check your Monika and check your comment and you will see that you are more than confuse. bastard son of a thousand father.
NO MIND THE MUGU HE HATE IGBOS BUT THE PHONE HE'S USING TO TYPE THE NONSENSE HE'S TYPING TOGETHER WITH THE CLOTHES HE'S WEARING RIGHT NOW WERE IMPORTED BY IGBOS, JUST FORGET ABOUT THEIR GARA GARA WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE, THE MOST LAZY TRIBE IN THE WHOLE WORLD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by FreeGlobe(f): 7:18am On Mar 02, 2015
yibomustgo:
Embassy or beer parlour?

no yoruba wants to hear biafra. I dey laugh

4 Likes

Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by FreeGlobe(f): 7:21am On Mar 02, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Lol. More like being HANGED like DOGS in Malaysia and everywhere else.
yorubas? sad story.
Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by killuminati(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2015
Deluded Igbos.. But that is a coffee shop na..
Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by Humblebloke(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2015
Still on the matter....

Some people be acting like they know it all.... Feeling like d most important *things* on the planet undecided
Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by Mckennedy: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2015
Bin going tru posts here, sincerely i always see Vibrations in yorubas each time Biafra is mentioned and to me that defines how important Biafrans remains in this contraption, Everyday yorubas on Igbos should go they're land locked yet deep inside their heart they know they can't do without them so what's the point we need ourselves but we need keep pride and ethnicity aside let Nigeria go back to regional system so that there will be competitions for growths to come in but in as much as we still depends on oil Nigeria as an entity will finally sink like cargo ship.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by Pdizzle(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rawani:

I agree. Regardless of their leaders sins, these images are stomach churning.
Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by yakubuomowumi: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by iphanyiuma(m): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
M.A.S.S.O.B.
Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by iphanyiuma(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
yibomustgo:
Embassy or beer parlour?

na so na keep exhibiting it to the whole world that your lineage are pigs...bunch of swines waiting for us to eat so that you can feed from the crumbs that fall off...idiott
Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by curfew: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
QuotaSystem:
1. That looks like a lock-up shop, not an office, talk less of an embassy.

2. The sign says Association of biafran indigenes, not embassy.

3. Who is the ambassador? Who appointed him? MASSOB?

4. What President/ruler sent the mission?

Biafra has been defeated, and remains defeated.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/374415_Biafran_Children_jpg229e8e954ca1618371cc08fbf4b2059a

THIS SAME PEOPLE SOMEHOW SURVIVED BY THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY AND THEY ARE COMING TO TAKE NIGERIA DOWN BY THE SAME POWER. THERE WILL BE NO MERCY WHEN EXECUTION STARTS. THE ARMIES ARE EVERYWHERE YOU CAN THINK OF RUNNING TO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by 9jandus: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
What an irony, due to your chronic hatred on Igbos you bear ''yibomustgo'', still whenever your hear the Great Biafra you start shaking like an 1diot suffering from epilepsy.

the igbo's are not cursed but him/she is cured.you are a fool, this are the kind of people who are self centered and think of them self alone that is why they can never grow @yibomustgo
Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by XBLadez: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
QuotaSystem:
1. That looks like a lock-up shop, not an office, talk less of an embassy.

2. The sign says Association of biafran indigenes, not embassy.

3. Who is the ambassador? Who appointed him? MASSOB?

4. What President/ruler sent the mission?

Biafra has been defeated, and remains defeated.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/374415_Biafran_Children_jpg229e8e954ca1618371cc08fbf4b2059a

You're just an asshole! Dumb bastard!
Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by IGBOSON1: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Masterclass32:
Wonder why the word 'Biafra' evokes strong emotions from non-Biafrans.

Last time I checked, sovereignty is not such a bad thing. undecided undecided

Assuming Biafra were to be actualised, many folks will have to collect beds in hospitals.

^^^The two-faced bastards hate you yet don't want you to leave their 'one Nigeria'!

They can't vouch for the strength of their union; and it says a lot about the durability of their country that it faces the prospects of completely falling apart if a few million leave!

You see the kind of sadists you have as compatriots (i refer to the pic above).....ever ready to make light of and get a hard bone'r over the plight of innocent children starved by their forebears food/economic blockade policy during the war!

If you feel Igbos are indispensable then act like it!
Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by ketekete: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
I make the homepage atleast twice per week.
See my latest post.. Follow me here or @keteketenews

www.ketekete.com
Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by Odehfamily(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Illegal Embassy!
Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by GenIgrigi: 5:35am On Mar 04, 2015
**grins** yorubas will suffer in the hands of their northern slavemasters if Igbos are allowed to go. The kwara debacle they will never forget. Yorubas are slaves to Fulanis forever. **LOLS**
Re: The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos by kettykin: 5:40am On Mar 04, 2015
yibomustgo:
Embassy or beer parlour?

But that is the more reason why you should be in support of their secession but the opposite is the case

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Local Government Is The Largest In Terms Of Landmass? / Lowo Adebiyi: Aregbesola, Oyetola Yet To Reconcile / APC Leaders In Bayelsa Accuse Governor Diri Of Planning To Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.