Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp (2716 Views)

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / EU SIGN Launches In Cross River State, Supports Immunization With N41m / Lagos 2015:Fashola Indicts Himself, Accuses Agbaje Of Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by Thegents6: 5:50am On Mar 02, 2015
1. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Lagos State has
nominated an Indigenous Lagosian from Ikorodu Area of
the State as their Governorship Candidate, in the person of
Mr. Jimi Agbaje.
A mere mention of Ikorodu brings GREAT MEMORIES of
great Ndigbo political allies, like Chief Adeniran
Ogunsanya and Chief TOS Benson.
Chief Adeniran Ogunsanya and Chief TOS Benson will not
be happy with Ndigbo of today, if we fail to support their
son Jimi Agbaje as the next governor of Lagos State,
hence Ikorodu is yet to produce a governor of Lagos State.

2. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Lagos State has
recognised the economic contributions of Ndigbo in Lagos
State and assured not to mix politics with the affairs of
major markets in Lagos State that can be called Ndigbo
Markets, such as Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market, but
rather to enhance these markets for greater service to the
State in a very transparent and fair approach.

3. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Lagos State has
accommodated the political interest of Ndigbo in Lagos
State by giving a few Federal House of Representatives
and State House of Assembly seats to Ndigbo and South-
South residents in Lagos State, in the constituencies that
are heavily dominated by Ndigbo residents.

4. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Lagos State has
assured to remove the Lekki Toll Gates hence it was built
on an existing road.

5. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Lagos State has
assured to reduce the excessive taxation policies of Lagos
State government and to upgrade inner city roads of areas
Ndigbo residents dominates.

6. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Lagos State has
assured to run an institutional and people oriented
governance, knowing that they will always go back to the
people to seek mandate renewal, quite distinctive from the
one man dictatorship governance of the All Progressive
Congress (APC).

7. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Lagos State has
assured to carry Ndigbo along in political appointments in
the State, down to local council wards.

8. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Lagos State has
assured to create a beloved community of all the peoples
of Lagos State, regardless to tribe or ethnic inclinations.

9. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Lagos State has
assured to recognize the Eze-Ndigbo traditional
institutions and the Igbo Annual Yam Festivals, as a way
of co-operating with Ndigbo efforts towards attainment of
their culture and secure their language from dying while
away from their home States.

10. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Lagos State has
assured a fair, level playing field and equal treatment to
all Lagos State residents, if voted into office.

11. Ndigbo in Lagos State recognises the need to have a
governor that will be on the same party with President
Goodluck Jonathan, hence Lagos is the economic capital
city of Nigeria. A political relationship that will be cordial,
like father and son, which will assist ease the burden of
the state, instead of over taxing the residents and blame it
on the absence of the federal government.

LAGOSIANS, JIMMY IS THE ANSWER

VOTE WISELY

EKO ONIBAJE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 02, 2015
Good reasons, most of which include PDP's "assurances".

Wel, person gats vote @ d end of day

4 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by waternogetemeny: 6:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Agbaje till 2023...

No retreat, no surrender!

9 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by Thegents6: 6:07am On Mar 02, 2015
Tazmode:
Good reasons, most of which include PDP's "assurances".

Wel, person gats vote @ d end of day

mmmmm
Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by Thegents6: 6:09am On Mar 02, 2015
waternogetemeny:
Agbaje till 2023...

No retreat, no surrender!

yes o... you are there

5 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by orlaryhincah(m): 6:39am On Mar 02, 2015
Lol, have you guys heard 9ice ft Asa - Pete Pete? If not please do, especially the Ndigbo folks

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
I guess your lineage is OSU personified...... so unfortunate that your family all through their generation and generation yet unborn will depend on LSG for food, water, electricity and housing.

Let me pop your bubbles.....an average Igbo blooded humanbeing builds his house both in your Lagos and in the village, generate his own water and electricity and contribute to the general wellbeing of perverted souls like you!!! #Anuofia
isn't this the height of stupidity? Providing those amenities yourself when you voted someone in to provide them for you? That means your state governors, senators, honourables, LG chairmen etc not only enjoy wardrobe allowances and other benefits of holding such offices, they also sit on monthly allocations meant for your well-being just cos a poverty-stricken fool like you believes he can provided for himself. Are ibos gullible? undecided

6 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2015
orlaryhincah:

Bravo!!!
KceeJNR @ 30 grin
And if I may ask why are u following just girls?
I ain't Gay like you!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by Calculia: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2015
Agbaje is the man to deliver Lagos to the eldorado we all long to see in Lagos.

Fashola is a thief, with many uncompleted projects. The project he used to loot Lagos treasury. Trust APC at ur on peril.

PDP Agbaje till 2023!

10 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by Thegents6: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2015
ydass:
Igbo people didn't value the privilege they have in staying in Lagos State, enjoying all the security and the infrastructures, all provided by lagos state government. Let them vote Agbeje and be really to start parking their luggages soon after the election. Those ingrate OSU.

SECURITY MY FOOT

IDIOT YOU BETTER WISE UP..

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by Thegents6: 6:56am On Mar 02, 2015
Calculia:
Agbaje is the man to deliver Lagos to the eldorado we all long to see in Lagos.

Fashola is a thief, with many uncompleted projects. The project he used to loot Lagos treasury. Trust APC at ur on peril.

PDP Agbaje till 2023!

NA HIM WE KNOW

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 7:00am On Mar 02, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
isn't this the height of stupidity? Providing those amenities yourself when you voted someone in to provide them for you? That means your state governors, senators, honourables, LG chairmen etc not only enjoy wardrobe allowances and other benefits of holding such offices, they also sit on monthly allocations meant for your well-being just cos a poverty-stricken fool like you believes he can provided for himself. Are ibos gullible? undecided
your poor reasoning have no equality.......is it limited to S.E alone?........ wait for government to buy phone for you and also cloth you because you cast your vote for them.......if you have pressing need like sanitary pad.... call Fashola .
That's why you guys spend your miserable lifes on Baba ijebu with thinking of venturable business to engage with

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by jemype(m): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2015
If the igbos spent the same time they spent in campaigning for agbaje on improving their own soil they would have at least gone farther than lagos. Instead they bother themselves wit issues like one biafra, jimi agbaje and oda issues. I will say it and will keep saying it- the only 2 leaders that the igbos listen to and follow in unison -ojukwu and aguiyi ironsi are dead and thats why it will be very hard for igbos to b president. Every other good leader that ever wanted to be president was wrecked by the same igbos. The problem with some. Igbo is that they always think of themselves never willing to sacrifice for even their own brother. If there is nothing for them to gain from it they will kick against it.as much as i like pdp i have discovered dat d lagos state pdp has more igbos than yorubas.

9 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by waternogetemeny: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2015
jemype:
If the igbos spent the same time they spent in campaigning for agbaje on improving their own soil they would have at least gone farther than lagos. Instead they bother themselves wit issues like one biafra, jimi agbaje and oda issues. I will say it and will keep saying it- the only 2 leaders that the igbos listen to and follow in unison -ojukwu and aguiyi ironsi are dead and thats why it will be very hard for igbos to b president. Every other good leader that ever wanted to be president was wrecked by the same igbos. The problem with some. Igbo is that they always think of themselves never willing to sacrifice for even their own brother. If there is nothing for them to gain from it they will kick against it.as much as i like pdp i have discovered dat d lagos state pdp has more igbos than yorubas.

Lagos is igbo soil. Are u saying it is not Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by B69U: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2015
It is Agbaje or nothing...Agbaje till 2023.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by lilflipnerd: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2015
Ndigbo Ko idiyibo ni. I was just laughing when I was reading comments on here. Eyin Omo Ilu Eko, won sere ni joo

Lagos Belongs to the Royalties whether Ndigbo n Agbaje likes it or not.

Yoruba lo ni Eko until Ndigbo name sounds like Oyekan, Akiolu, Adele, kosoko, dosunmu, akintoye, eleko, olusi, elegushi, Oniru, Falolu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
your poor reasoning have no equality.......is it limited to S.E alone?........ wait for government to buy phone for you and also cloth you because you cast your vote for them.......if you have pressing need like sanitary pad.... call Fashola .
That's why you guys spend your miserable lifes on Baba ijebu with thinking of venturable business to engage with
You've really proven how dumb you are. We are talking about amenities like pipeborne water, good roads, security etc and this fool is talking of sanitary pads.

Hold your government responsible for lack of those things, instead of providing them yourself even after voting for someone to do them for you.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by orlaryhincah(m): 8:00am On Mar 02, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
I ain't Gay like you!!
Oh ain't gay bro shocked
Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
You've really proven how dumb you are. We are talking about amenities like pipeborne water, good roads, security etc and this fool is talking of sanitary pads.

Hold your government responsible for lack of those things, instead of providing them yourself even after voting for someone to do them for you.
I presumed you are senseless, if they are too corrupt to provide such basic amenities.....won't you rather provide such for yourself, if they refuse to provide water.....won't you sink a borehole? if they failed to give you electricity won't you buy generator? won't you secure your household if they can't provide security? must you depend on them for survival when you know that they cannot deliver?

You are just myopic to understand your arguement because you ain't making any sense........read the subject matter and my comment before quoting me in your baseless arguement.
Like I said, since government assistance is in short supply, we the Igbos provide such amenities for ourselfs without depending on government, philantropic igbos carry out government responsiblities for their communities and host citiy simply because it is a necessity eg streetlights, scholarship,church building, employment etc

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2015
Datz agbaje, a man wif vision mission and policies to better d common manz life. Unlike ambode who's mission is to steal for d master and dancing shoki everywhere fronting his fake CVz

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
I presumed you are senseless, if they are too corrupt to provide such basic amenities.....won't you rather provide such for yourself, if they refuse to provide water.....won't you sink a borehole? if they failed to give you electricity won't you buy generator? won't you secure your household if they can't provide security? must you depend on them for survival when you know that they cannot deliver?
after handling their own responsibility which they abdicated, you still come out to boast of it. It's even more stupid when you come out to vote them in again or type GEJ till 2019.

KAYCEEJUNIOR:
You are just myopic to understand your arguement because you ain't making any sense........read the subject matter and my comment before quoting me in your baseless arguement.
Like I said, since government assistance is in short supply, we the Igbos provide such amenities for ourselfs without depending on government, philantropic igbos carry out government responsiblities for their communities and host citiy simply because it is a necessity eg streetlights, scholarship,church building, employment etc
then why do you have a government? Can't you protest against their thievery? No wonder T.A Orji goes scot-free. You people are the type of goat that gets pushed to the wall, instead of it to attack with its last, it bores a hole in the wall and hides in it.

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp by adaweezy(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2015
Ambode is our Governor.......
Case Closed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vote For Ambode Or Perish Inside The Lagoon, Oba Akiolu Tells Igbos / I Will Start Taking The Agitation For Biafra Serious, When..... / Defense Headquarters Decorates 13 Newly Promoted Senior Officers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.