Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

If I Was Lai Mohammed Or Garba Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Was Lai Mohammed Or Garba Shehu (555 Views)

"Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Was Lai Mohammed Or Garba Shehu by Ngutor(m): 6:53am On Mar 02, 2015
If I was Garba Shehu or Lai Mohammed this would have being my response to his clowning
cool
We listend to Mr Kayode speak yesterday and we were filled with much amusement and gratitude. We are amused that Mr Kayode is speaking for the only person who has benefitted from the misfortune of another to raise to power throughout our democratic history. It makes us to ask, in amusement, if he is privy to classified information about the events that brought his principal the top job. This might call for a closer scrutiny of what transpired as his joke might be just a modification of past events. But we are just amused.

Wherein lies our gratitude? We remain most grateful that Mr Kayode and by extention the PDP have at last embraced a truth and awoken from denial. We remain grateful of their humble acceptance that the victory of our candidate is only bound by time. We swell with gratitude when we hear him speak of events after our inevitable victory at the polls. We are immensely gratified that the wind of change is blowing steadily across the land, clearing specks and logs from the inner eyes of all.

It will be foolhardy to continue on the same drug regime for the same ailment without any noticeable improvement. All we offer is a better drug, tested and trusted for our current affliction as desired by all.

Nigerians, these are times that call for eternal vigilance as we set sail on this torturous journey of redemption. At a time like this we need a skilled captain that has the records of navigating through treacherous waters.

The Nigerian project surpasses the whims, ego, and ambition of any individual dead or living.

The choice before us is simple but dire. Choose wisely

Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria
grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Allege Plot To Assassinate Buhari. / INEC ‘can’t Say’ If Jega Will Be Removed / It Is In Abubakar Shekau’s Interest To Surrender, We Know Where He Is, Says Deby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.