Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges (19892 Views)

REVEALED: APC Spent N30B On Presidential Elections / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by brownlord: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
bashydemy:
FFK decamped back to PDP when he know GMB will probe and jail him no matter the party he is.. so he is looking for presidential Pardon too.

Lol, really a confirm robot
Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by yomanovic: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

But you believed Sanusi when he said $20 billion was missing?

Bross you daft o! Your comment further solidigies the clulessness of GEJ and his followers.

Sanusi was the Chief Accountant of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and he has facts and figures of monies going out and coming to federal government accounts. If Sanusi had lied, he should have been sued to court. But because GEJ knew that Sanusi was telling Nigerians the truth, he sacked him and further planned to punish him if not for his enthronement.

Futhermore, Sanusi is not a politician unlike FFk that everybody knows to be a prostitute polician. Just assume, apc wins presidential elections, you can be sure FFk will not remain in PDP. He is bastard psychophants who only seeks to associate with whoever is in power.

Is FFk of any relevance to Nigeria compared to Sanusi ni?

2 Likes

Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by HzRF(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
egift:
"The Devil heard the lies that PDP tell in Nigeria and shouted the blood of Jesus"

If you believe this Pile of Lies, you will believe anything. The PDP have ran out of ideas. All they wan is lie their way to another 4yrs of Corruption.
Guy form ya own line

Niqqa be copying punchlines

Tho. I don't agree with the 5bn, buh am damn sure the Chatham House debate na correct arrangee
Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by bashydemy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
brownlord:

Lol, really a confirm robot
sorry i bust your lies again huh? we don't want chameleon like FFK in in our midst.
Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by egift(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
HzRF:

Guy form ya own line

Niqqa be copying punchlines

Tho. I don't agree with the 5bn, buh am damn sure the Chatham House debate na correct arrangee

Weeks before Buhari spoke, Jonathan sent our NSA Sambo to speak in the same Chatham House (where he said the election will be shifted even before anyone said so in Nigeria). So the question is are we to believe the Jonathan paid N5 Billion and assume APC were charged the same amount?

1 Like

Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by denenA: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
sirrinky:
Why is campaign in Nigeria more of witch hunting and sneering rather than issues and agenda. Our politicians are just Unapologetically childish

am telling you, this is crude politics, attacking persons instead of selling your manifesto to the masses. I wonder what they have to offer when all we ever get to hear are personal attacks on other Nigerians with equal rights as they to vie for political office. I mean, isn't it disgraceful holding a media briefing just to speak against some one running for an office? this guys are brainless, see how they keep disgracing Nigeria in the eyes of the world. no wonder even Haiti doesn't take Nigeria serious, chad has no respect for our borders. I weep for my motherland...
Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by 9jatatafo(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
SOBSISRAEL:
Gej 4 life this apc ar desperate 4 power.

Welcome. Be free ask anything that you don't know about JAMB here. E.g is there negative marking e.t.c I surely answer you.
Feel free to whatsapp call or text me on 09033976204
Operation #allnairalanders jambite must pass jamb15

Are you JAMB official or what? Why so much interest for prospective students to contact you? I hope this not just another scam!
Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by pukena(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
it takes a thief like FFK to spew this rubbish, calling 5billion as if na 5 Naira..... tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by eedris07(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
So dis PARROT neva tire of critizing d ppl's General abi.. Any way d six wik wey una increase is almst gone n we shall Silent you wit our massive VOTES

1 Like

Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by philips70(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
brownlord:

I thought the efcc lawyer ( keyamo ) that deliberating absent himself from court is stylishly APC?

More reasons why your support for Jonathan is an irony. You need redemption from the claws of Mama Peace, she has bitten you too deep.

1 Like

Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by brownlord: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
philips70:

More reasons why your support for Jonathan is an irony. You need redemption from the claws of Mama Peace, she has bitten you too deep.

Lol @deliberating' what makes you think I support Jonathan?
Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by philips70(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
brownlord:

Lol @deliberating' what makes you think I support Jonathan?

grin grin grin No vex joor, you know those guys are unbelievably dumb.
Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by philips70(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
brownlord:

STFU, when he was your mouth piece you took him serious

Nobody takes FFK serious, even when he was in APC. Nobody except GEJ in PDP takes him serious now. They laugh at him knowing fully well he is battling for his soul to stay out of jail.

1 Like

Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by cg053: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Why didn't FFK denies d Fake protest he organised against Buhari and tell us how much money he spent on d failed mission.
Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by anwo247: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
san316:
Thrrrrrash.! show evidence to support ur claims or forever remain clueless.

Oh you now agree there is need for evidence ba? The 30trn that is more than nigeria 4 years budget you said was missing, did you ask for the evidence? APShit
Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by gmemdee(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
I have to confess that Mr. Fani-Kayode has identified a critical weakness in Buhari's candidacy: his coup against a democratically elected government. How would we feel if Buhari wins the election in March and is subsequently sacked 12 months down the line by some army officers for leading, in their view, a corrupt government?
There's also the point that, for all his vaunted love of country and hatred of corruption, Buhari has not led any initiative to improve governance or reduce corruption in any part of Nigeria since leaving office. This, to my mind, is evidence of a severe lack of imagination on his part for it seems he feels he can only lead change by leading the country. Given that there's really nothing systemic he achieved in his first stint at running the country, i am constrained to believe that if he does become President he will again have no lasting impact on Nigeria.
Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by san316(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
anwo247:

Oh you now agree there is need for evidence ba? The 30trn that is more than nigeria 4 years budget you said was missing, did you ask for the evidence? APShit

Soludo was a cbn governor, he had first hand access to financial records of nigeria. but the PDP making such unfounded accusations, do they have access to APC financial records. PDP
Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by adediranta(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Come and debate free of charge ya say no, buh ya can spend billions just to give a 15 min lectures lipsrsealed, d guy nids a brain surgery

and then there was somebody who actually believed FFK

1 Like

Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by abduljabbar4(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
size38:
How much did the PDP spent on Sambo Dasuki in Chatham house? because he too was in chatham house earlier b4 Buhari. So the federal govt should tell us how much of our money they spent on that move. It was in chatham house where he told the world about PDP's plans to shift election first. U see, I can never again fall for PDP cheap propaganda.
don't mind them abeg. First, who said this? Is it not the bastard? Second, what of those pastors that collected 7 billion?

1 Like

Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by PastorOla1: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
PDP MONEY LOST. WE ARE NOT COMPLAINING, ALL WE WANT IS REGIME CHANGE. ME I GO VOTE FOR APC. SAI BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by neocortex: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
The so-called poor "general" somehow managed to spend 5bn Naira to speak in chatam house.
Something is missing here.
He probably has borrowed some billions from world bank, with his cattle as collateral

1 Like

Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by 50calibre(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Why is Buhari campaining in London when the elections are in Nigeria? His parallel govt is now in London no longer Sambisa, yeye de smell.

Muhammandu Buhari president of chatham house.

GEJ 2019

Who added that lame quote to this pic? You?

No wonder!! Retar*ds like you are the ones rooting for Jonathan.

Pound for pound, the lion is no match for the tiger. Not only is the tiger stronger, it's also bigger, faster, & a better predator.

Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by wadremremmy: 1:32am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=Sincere9gerian post=31217469][/quote]

now i blive all what they said abt Femi fani Kayode, he doesnt behave as an educated person at all, hw could ur invite a prime minister to a conference with money,,,,,,,, and again invite pple that pay to NGO, hw could they invite them with money,,,,,,
femi, go and prepare for ur court case,,,,
Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by Rossikk(m): 1:58am On Mar 03, 2015
Atiku alone could bankroll that Chatham event with no sweat. That APC is filled with money men.
Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by socialwritter: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by filiks(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
The first day the APC released a statement claiming that buhari was scheduled to speak at Chatham house, I and many other Nigerians checked the website and saw about three events scheduled for the same 26th of Feb but there was none with buhari's name on it.

About a few days to the date, an event miraculously appeared on the site. So it is obvious it cost APC a fortune to effectively put up that show.
Re: APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges by ArcToyin(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Is this news or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike / Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram / Okorocha's Arrest: We Shall React Fully To The Situation - Sam Onwuemeodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.