Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,840 members, 7,956,167 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices (7538 Views)

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices by torchwave: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

It's cool that you know that Jesus didn't judge or condemn anybody. My point is that homosexuals should be given freedom to do whatever they like - we are not anywhere better.

God gave mankind a freewill to do whatsoever he wish.
The same way I tolerate and don't care about boyfriends and girlfriends having sex before marriage, is the same way I don't care about anything gays and lesbians do in their closet.

I wage war against adultery like dygeasy opined because someone is hurt in the cause of it - Though I don't care if husband and wife take a consent from each other before engaging in it.
In other words, they should continue with their homosexual practices because Jesus did not condemn the sinner? Fornication and adultery should continue because Jesus did not preach condemnation?
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices by civboy: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Plot twist: the text is from a boy who flirts with her, she saved his contact with a girl's name. And well, when the husband got too suscipious, instead of admitting to the nascent affair, it was more convenient for her to tell that she is also lesbian. Now, she can save her side chicks under female names and she won't ever have to hide her affairs anymore. Clever !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? / Kano Pays ₦10.000 Dowry Each For 100 Brides At Mass Wedding / Unmarried Mothers To Be Fined In Chinese City To Cut Size Of Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.