Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) (32835 Views)

Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo / Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 / I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by mezebel(f): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2015
2kris:
this ur eye fit make man trowa y him wedding ring ohhwink
guy how are u doing.
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by fairygeh(f): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Boyfriend? I thought she's married!
Yes she's very married,and the fact that she called him her bf doesn't mean anything or change her status to single, the problem with most Nigerians is that we are too yesterday,and not romantic,an oyinbo man will call his wife of 30 years his babe,girlfriend etc
Now see Dakore now just because she called her husband of few years her boyf riend,some n1twit like that searching for love is calling her names.SMH
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Evanscoth(f): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

U get sense so? undecided

See question ooo
See as u dey exhibit your ignorance every where dey quote pple waka up and down.
I get sense pass you wella oooo besides I pardon u cos I just learn say na donate dem donate sense for u.
Pls manage it and try to be economical with by not commenting on every post.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by 2kris(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2015
mezebel:
guy how are u doing.
sweery am doing great.please are u idoma by tribe
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by mezebel(f): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2015
2kris:
sweery am doing great.please are u idoma by tribe
am igbo
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by 2kris(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2015
mezebel:
am igbo
wow nt suprise any way idoma girls and igbo girls kinda look alike
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by andyanders: 11:13am On Mar 02, 2015
They are legally married.
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by folabayo1(f): 11:22am On Mar 02, 2015
hensben:
Proof or .... grin
cheesy
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALL I SEE IS TWO SHAMELESS FORNICATORS WHO ARE NOT ASHAMED TO TELL THE WORLD THEY HAD KIDS OUT WEDLOCK. UGLY THINGS angry

Next!!!!! angry

The main disturbing thing about this post is that people liked it! shocked
I think the post is supremely judgemental
Needless, I hate it

And they are beautiful people...very, at that

Face your life, and your sure sins
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2015
daprincel:

See ur foolishness..........they are married!!! and that's Harry Akande's son

Even if they were not married, that post gave me the shivers
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Sarimah(f): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2015
they look really cute together
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by pweedyuz(f): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
milychocs:

The main disturbing thing about this post is that people liked it! shocked
I think the post is supremely judgemental
Needless, I hate it

And they are beautiful people...very, at that

Face your life, and your sure sins
D pple that liked d post r pple just like him....someone so reasonable with great senses definitely won't have liked his comment..#fact#

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
chillingbabe:
So because Dakore said "Me and my boyfriend" now means they're not married..Some people are so daft,dumb,foolish and silly..
And some blockheads are still trying to prove some points by attaching the caption Olodo people..

Searching4love I think u should jst die already because ur frustration is polluting nairaland..Nitwit angry

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by pweedyuz(f): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Paitty:
I guess they are not yet ready for marriage,..den dey form Beyonce n Jay Z,..after 7 years wt two kids,..dey are not ready to get joined as man n wife

Wen will dey be ready?
Girlfriend,,,they r already married
they've been married for 7yrs with two kids
U could have just read other pple's comment above u bfore commenting so as to know what to type...
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by tranxo(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Seems Nairaland has been invaded by kids. So you people don't know what sensational journalism is all about. Tell me, between the two headlines below, the one that will attract higher number of readers.

Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend
Or
Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Husband
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Bowaley17(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by GentleToks(m): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALL I SEE IS TWO SHAMELESS FORNICATORS WHO ARE NOT ASHAMED TO TELL THE WORLD THEY HAD KIDS OUT WEDLOCK. UGLY THINGS angry

Next!!!!! angry

Bad belle!!!!! There are thousands like you who were born and brought up in penury but still went ahead to borrow money to execute unnecessary wedding.

There are thousand millionaires or billionaires out there who are captains of industries; their first major financial breakthrough came as a result of their little savings which were eventually used as a Capital outlay into their small businesses. However, it was d same amount of money that gave these self-made billionaires d financial freedom for life was what you and your likes spent on unnecessary wedding so as to satisfy your society or the woman that ll soon dump u for someone who has got a future.

The most important ting in life is what is being displayed right there in that picture which is happiness. Wedding or marriage is overrated; it's a mere norm that Africa society believe so much in.

Kids out of wedlock u said!! Really! Tell me more about what i don't know. Listen, you better wake up from your dream and mental slavery...............

Finally, I challenge you to put up your picture here as a child that wasn't born out of wedlock and let's see how far u ve gone in life......... Wedlock my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by MizTyna(f): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Next!!!!! angry

Oga,they are married. She just put boyfriend as a joke
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by franugo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

undecided u get sense so? I'm i your mate

na u no get sense angry angry ur name suppose be searching4sense angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by franugo(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
GentleToks:

Bad belle!!!!! There are thousands like you who were born and brought up in penury but still went ahead to borrow money to execute unnecessary wedding.

There are thousand millionaires or billionaires out there who are captains of industries; their first major financial breakthrough came as a result of their little savings which were eventually used as a Capital outlay into their small businesses. However, it was d same amount of money that gave these self-made billionaires d financial freedom for life was what you and your likes spent on unnecessary wedding so as to satisfy your society or the woman that ll soon dump u for someone who has got a future.

The most important ting in life is what is being displayed right there in that picture which is happiness. Wedding or marriage is overrated; it's a mere norm that Africa society believe so much in.

Kids out of wedlock u said!! Really! Tell me more about what i don't know. Listen, you better wake up from your dream and mental slavery...............

Finally, I challenge you to put up your picture here as a child that wasn't born out of wedlock and let's see how far u ve gone in life......... Wedlock my foot.

bros u dey vex ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by GentleToks(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
franugo:

bros u dey vex ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#000099][/color]

I was really upset u know. Can't we just appreciate ourselves as Africans? Is it a curse or smting that we must always bring ourselves down?
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:
OMG!! NIGERIANS!! SEE YOUR LIFE FOR OUTSIDE!! I'm ashamed!! And you all will claim to be educated and have passed through the walls of secondary schools and universities. Are you kidding me?? So you all dnt know that this couple are already married? So you dnt know Dakore akande as Dakore egbuson before marriage? or are you saying you dnt know Dakore? So you all havent seen where romantic couples address themselves as boyfriend and girlfriend? Gosh!! Nigerians, if people want to deceive y'all, its very easy!! No wonder your leaders are using your brains to play football. I dnt want to believe its daftness or ignorance. Biko, google is your friend. visit it.

I don't blame them. Fiancée, husband, wife - all fugly words somehow. People often try to remedy that with cutesy alterations like "wifey" and "hubby", but the jury's still out on what I think about those.

"Boyfriend" can sound a bit juvenile at times, but it rolls off the tongue a lot more easily, and it's probably out of habit for her/them anyway. "My Man" just sounds wayyy too possessive. There just isn't a good word out there period! I think BF is the best one out of all of them, and that's saying something LOL

#TeamBF4Life tongue
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by creamynuela88: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
condralbede:
Boy Frnd and girl Frnd after giving birth to two kids....SMH

Nothing stops ur husband/wife from still being ur boyfriend/girlfriend... stop hating
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You are very right on the bolded. This site is filled with a lot of riff raffs, ajepakos and hoodlums that are completely away from civilisation most of which managed to get a few mbs to comment. Only very few people are sane here with very good level of IQ. Its a reflection of the kind of youths we have around spread all over Naija. At times, you will wonder the sort of of person you even exchange words with in this Nairaland because most of them are people you will never associate yourself with in Real life. If you get to see them face to face, you will even be ashamed of yourself. I am just so ashamed that people can be this daft to this level. I guess its a new thing to lovingly address your husband as your boyfriend in Nairaland.

Babe, where have you been hiding grin

Nairaland earthquake!

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by adorablefel(f): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lovely couple
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Next!!!!! angry

Panadol ontop another pesin headache
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chillisauce:

Babe, where have you been hiding grin

Nairaland earthquake!

Chills, i've been MIA for a while busy with stuff but i stop by sometimes in ghost mode and dnt comment. grin How you dey jare?
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I don't blame them. Fiancée, husband, wife - all fugly words somehow. People often try to remedy that with cutesy alterations like "wifey" and "hubby", but the jury's still out on what I think about those.

"Boyfriend" can sound a bit juvenile at times, but it rolls off the tongue a lot more easily, and it's probably out of habit for her/them anyway. "My Man" just sounds wayyy too possessive. There just isn't a good word out there period! I think BF is the best one out of all of them, and that's saying something LOL

#TeamBF4Life tongue

LOL. There are so many words of endearment for one's spouse. I dnt see a big deal in lovingly addressing your spouse that way. Im just surprised that a lot peeps here dnt get the drill at all. It must really show that lots of peeps here are so not exposed or open to various degrees of romance in spicing up marriages. No wonder most nigerian marriages are too mechanical and rigid. #Just weird#

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by nerilove(m): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
emusmith:
How sweet! smiley The couple have two kids and have been together for over seven years...#beautifulcouple

http://tatafodroid.com.ng/photo-dakore-akande-shares-pic-with-her-boyfriend/
She always look stunning even when she's single. I wanted to marry her but she's taken. So sad.
Re: Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yomieluv:
Boiffy,or hubby?
All join....dey both look cute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Looks Sexy In Ripped Jeans / Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step / Star-struck Ladies Seen Touching Wizkid’s Shirt At An Event, While Begging Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.