Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Brazilian Girlfriend Said She's Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brazilian Girlfriend Said She's Pregnant (2469 Views)

My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brazilian Girlfriend Said She's Pregnant by mulattoclaro(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Brugo:

Really? Pained? Cos I asked someone I have never met why he's emphasizing on the nationality of his babe?

Do you reason with your brain? Is it on vacation?

So your babe is pregnant out of wedlock. What's the special thing about her Brazilian origin? Dude, think! Your brain needs exercise man.
you're sick upstairs. If there's anyone who needs brain exercise it's your sorry ass. ASSHOLE.
Re: My Brazilian Girlfriend Said She's Pregnant by iKillzz: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Congrats bro, first of all, for scoring a goal. And secondly your marriage in advance. Pls understand that on a public forum, opinions differ. Different calibre of people come to these parts. Some are mentally stable, some aren't. Some are frustrated and others are naturally sadists. Some may not understand how happy you are, and that your happiness moves you to share this info. Some are jealous. Some may be regretting an earlier decision. Do not blame some responses.

However, the onus lies on you to be able to sift positive responses from the negative ones. Respond to the positive, ignore the negative. . . Cheers bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Brazilian Girlfriend Said She's Pregnant by mulattoclaro(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
iKillzz:
Congrats bro, first of all, for scoring a goal. And secondly your marriage in advance. Pls understand that on a public forum, opinions differ. Different calibre of people come to these parts. Some are mentally stable, some aren't. Some are frustrated and others are naturally sadists. Some may not understand how happy you are, and that your happiness moves you to share this info. Some are jealous. Some may be regretting an earlier decision. Do not blame some responses.

However, the onus lies on you to be able to sift positive responses from the negative ones. Respond to the positive, ignore the negative. . . Cheers bro.
touche hombre. You've spoken like an educated man. It shows your level of understanding. I will take your advice and respond to only the positive comments and ignore the negative comments.

1 Like

Re: My Brazilian Girlfriend Said She's Pregnant by Brugo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you're sick upstairs. If there's anyone who needs brain exercise it's your sorry ass. ASSHOLE.
Congrats. I guess it's an achievement for you to knock up a Brazilian chic. undecided

Your brain just went into oblivion. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: My Brazilian Girlfriend Said She's Pregnant by mulattoclaro(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Brugo:

Congrats. I guess it's an achievement for you to knock up a Brazilian chic. undecided

Your brain just went into oblivion. What a shame.
Yes it is an achievement if you say so. Have you been able to knock up even fulani chic before? It's your life that has gone into oblivion.
Re: My Brazilian Girlfriend Said She's Pregnant by Brugo(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Yes it is an achievement if you say so. Have you been able to knock up even fulani chic before? It's your life that has gone into oblivion.
Lol. cheesy You see why I said your brain is no more? I would have thought you were hasty in typing that crap earlier. However, you just confirmed to the whole world that your self-esteem is tied to the "nationality" of your baby mama.

What a wretched mentality.... I thought slavery was abolished.
Re: My Brazilian Girlfriend Said She's Pregnant by akinsadeez(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:

why would you use d derogatory term 'even Fulani chic' as if Fulani chics are beneath your girlfriend. There are some Fulani girls that are well educated and even more decent than your brazilian girlfriend. A man who knocks up a Fulani chic and you who knocked up a Brazilian, na human being both una impregnate. You don't have to distinguish in such a condescending manner.

Congrats on the good news. Wishing her safe delivery and wishing you guys a blissful union when you tie the knot
Re: My Brazilian Girlfriend Said She's Pregnant by remsonik(f): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Are fulani babes that cheap and worthless......that is so low and condescending. Congrats on the pregnancy,marrying her should be the next proper thing to do.
Re: My Brazilian Girlfriend Said She's Pregnant by mizcalvina(f): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Congrats

1 Like

Re: My Brazilian Girlfriend Said She's Pregnant by DrAify(f): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2015
dumbass
teemanbastos:
d hilarious attention seeking threads opened dis days on NL.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Spends GBP70,000 Plastic Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian / 7 Things That Men Notice In Women At First Sight / Ladies Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.