Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage (33632 Views)

Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / 38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
DaBullIT:

[size=4pt]Share Fraud detected [/size]

[size=18pt]Click Like [/size][size=18pt] if you think GEJ shouldn't have waited this long[/size]

[size=18pt]Click Like if you think they are just uploading photos , but not making any real progress [/size]

have you just been displaced by the military?
you drunk bro
buhari and his mumu supporters
enemy of progress
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by hotice01: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
I have a question that I need Muslims to pls help me clarify.
If when a male jihadist dies while killing others in the name of Islam he is promised eternal erec.tion with 7virgins(sex in heaven,na wa o),what will a female jihadist get when she dies?
7 eternally erect di.cks or what?

1 Like

Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by kay1one2(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Guyman02:
HOW THE US COLLABORATES WITH THE SAME TERRORISTS THEY ARE FIGHTING

Focus on your own country!
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by tsdarkside(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
even if nigeria is a failed-country....i still want to live my life in peace... angry angry angry
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
tsdarkside:

he is right...you are dumb... angry angry

btw..you dont call someone "dumb" than "bro"..you are completly useless to solve a problem.. angry angry

Yea I guess u ar like minds
Av said the truth
So I don't care about what u think
U can't argue what u don't understand and if u do. It shows ur ar dumb

Meanwhile so peace will I will modify
Cheers
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by kay1one2(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
hotice01:
I have a question that I need Muslims to pls help me clarify.
If when a male jihadist dies while killing others in the name of Islam he is promised eternal erection with 7virgins(sex in heaven,na wa o),what will a female jihadist get when she dies?
7 eternally erect di.cks or what?

Islam is a confused defective ideology filled with a lack of logic and common sense!

1 Like

Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by donodion(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
There you have it. 2-faced Naija govt. grin grin

Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by deletrue: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Demburrows:
why don't the NA invest in sniff dogs and bomb detectecting hi-tech devices, place them in strategic locations that can easily be targeted with proximity police check points, while everyone should be at alert and avoid unecessary gatherings.
Correct. But wait, are you sure those police dog will detect those local bumbs? If na oyibo bumb, am sure it will be easy to detect but these ones are made up of bottle, can bottle, etc. Maybe it may be possible because of the substances inside the bumbs. Na my worry be that.
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by babestella: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
APC = boko haram

Buhari = terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by tsdarkside(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
askphantom:

My unbiased opinion

In beginning of the insurgency, the Northern leaders/elders did nothing concrete to fight the scourge. They did call for a full onslaught to drive away BH. Before now the news has been flooded with our military running from boko haram, being ill equiped, not being motivated, lacking a strategy and a plan of attack. With our military ill equipped (accord to reports), inexperienced with dealing with this kind of threat and Northern leaders/elders not wanting full military operations in their state (which if has been forced by the president will be seen as another dictatorial act by the president) and not to mention the infighting in our military, I am not surprised that it took this long. But now we have better equipment, a more elaborate plan of attack that cover all possible escape route for boko haram and support form other countries who will not want to be recuperating ground for boko haram when they are crushed, we are winning and you are asking why? If you work in a big firm you will know that strategy meeting are usually long and nobody outside the strategy room understand why its hard to just sell coke and forget about the colour of the can etc. we were struggling with this scourge but we got our strategy right (better late than never) and you still ask why!? when OBJ slaughter civilians in Odi nobody questioned him but GEJ wants to declare a state of emergency and there is a senate meeting. If we all want a better country we should contribute our little quota to make it work and not sit down doing nothing and criticizing those trying to do something and make a difference (even if they fail, they are better than those doing nothing). Why I will not vote GMB is because he has not done anything meaningful to contribute to our current democracy except criticize and is hell bent on becoming president. Please appreciate the little that you see, if not you will never appreciate any thing good at all but ask for more. You have bread, you will complain about butter, you have butter, you will complain about tea, you have tea, you will complain about taste. Please encourage first, understand and give benefit of doubt then you can criticize constructively. Please let be Nigerians that want a better Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria

good,,thank you...me, i am just angry because of the lifes lost.....all this situations is crazy and worrying..
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by babestella: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
DaBullIT:

[size=4pt]Share Fraud detected [/size]

[size=18pt]Click Like [/size][size=18pt] if you think GEJ shouldn't have waited this long[/size]

[size=18pt]Click Like if you think they are just uploading photos , but not making any real progress [/size]

Deranged Enemy of State. You should be executed. Urchin.
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by bigbams24: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
I still wonder who these BH people are. What exactly are they thinking? Do you think suicide is not Nigerian like this article said? - http://thenakedconvos.com/suicide-is-not-nigerian/

Think again!
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by hotice01: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
kay1one2:

Islam is a confused defective ideology filled with a lack of logic and common sense!

come to think of it,its just cuz of sex that they are killing so rampantly.I guess to them heaven is made of beds and curing of the eternal erec.tion promised them.
pls I have another question,is there Konji in heaven?I really wanna know
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by romioray: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
koboko69:

I can see you are not ready to be reasonable. Rather your Jonathan to your early grave have beclouded your decent sense or reasoning. I am really sorry for your hopeless generations.

I can see your only problem is president Goodluck Jonathan. Even if he transforms Nigeria to a little bit of heaven on earth and adorn her streets with gold in six weeks you still won't find space for joy in your heart. You want him out at all cost. Is the six weeks not part of his administration? O ye children of hate from the pit of hell that derive joy in bad news and fault every good news, your end is nigh except you repent. He who hates dies faster because of the load of burden in his heart.

2 Likes

Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by hotice01: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
wise0ne:
Buhari is a man full of contradictions.- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his friend.- He will give us security but he was pushed out of office like a chicken by his subordinates.- He is honest but lies about his qualification.-He has no N 27 million to buy presidential nomination form but the wife has N 135 millionworth of drugs to donate.- He is poor but all his children schools abroad.- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight against terrorism as anti-north.- He will help the youth but is never known to have helped a single almajiri even in Daura.- He will fix the economy but has not even basic rudiment of economics.- He will fix education but is unschooled himself.- He wants to benefit from democracy but overthrew a democratic government.- He obtained school certificate but cannot produce "the certificate".May God protect us from this hypocrite.
HOW can yoruba be this daft and allow just a man to make a mince meat of them.

Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a
director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta. beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type...

NICE,VERY NICE!
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by blunderass01: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=Trailblazer1 post=31224064] its the death toll now 15000 or 20000? Sorry I forgot you were the chief death statistician. For the records the present government has not been in power for 6years. Stop manufacturing figures to suit your sentiments.

Back to my point: Nigeria as a nation was faced with the scourge of terrorism for the first time in the history of this great nation, we were overwhelmed with the advent of suicide bombings and other inhumane massacres that ensued. At a time it seemed all hope was lost, as a nation, we all weeped and wailed as news of deaths keeps rolling in on daily basis

Now the situation has changed, there is a ray of hope that terrorism will soon be a history, our soldiers are now recording victories on all fronts.

Its the season of celebration and not mourning, where were you when the nation mourned her loss

Six Years my brother. Six Years
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by blunderass01: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Taylor86:
E don be!
Buhari don run
He can't withstand d defeat of his son shekau
High BP and cardiac arrest(stroke) 95% loading 4 buhari
GEJ quiteness was taken 4 stewpidity
D lion of naija(GEJ) has woken

Buhari rest in peace,

How long has the lion of naija being sleeping? That is no leader, if a lion should sleep for a whole lot of six years and its children were being killed and maimed and he remained asleep without doing nothing. I tell you, he is a cockroach of naija.
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Demburrows:
why don't the NA invest in sniff dogs and bomb detectecting hi-tech devices, place them in strategic locations that can easily be targeted with proximity police check points, while everyone should be at alert and avoid unecessary gatherings.
and who go feed the dogs? humans wey dey barracks nova chop, na dog go come see food chop?
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by tartar9(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
where do they get the explosive materials(chemicals) in making their bombs from? tight security measures should be in place in those industries utilising them to prevent them entering terrorist hands.
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by kay1one2(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
hotice01:

come to think of it,its just cuz of sex that they are killing so rampantly.I guess to them heaven is made of beds and curing of the eternal erec.tion promised them.
pls I have another question,is there Konji in heaven?I really wanna know

Funny enough heaven is for "good" spirits so I don't know where the "virgins" will get hymen made of flesh to confirm their virginity. Konji is a sign of human weakness which heaven should actually cure!
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by badesco(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
koboko69:
Dear Niaralanders,

It is no news that the news media have been flooded with news of success against Boko Haram. A lot comes to mind with this "Sudden Success".

What were the Generals doing wrong for the past 5 years that they suddenly started getting right few weeks to elections?

The time table for elections have been slated long before now, dont you find it funny that, in a last minute effort to shift the elections, the military suddenly chose the date for slated for elections as the day "A FINAL ONSLAGHT AGAINST BOKOHARAM WILL COMMENCE". It is quite interesting that a battle that have been going on for over 5 years is now being won in 6weeks.

This are our presidents words about BH in the past

Compare to a Serious General;

It is a pity that Bokoharam was allowed to thrive and kill innocent citizens, gallant soldiers and officers mostly junior officers for the selfish,monetary, and political gains of this government.

Did Jonathan just wake up from his slumber few weeks to elections? What could have be done long ago is just being done now. Suddenly Jonathan knows the road tO mubi and other troubled spots,now he knows he has to reward gallant soldiers, now he knows he has to visit troubled zone in other to boost the morale of troops. Are this necessities just dawning on him just because of elections. The blood of soldiers and officers lost in this battle because of the greediness and quest for power by this government will surely fight for them.

I have always maintained that the Nigerian Armed forces can deal with this menace but for the pot belly Generals, selfish politicians, and wicked president, alot of lives were allowed to waste.

What results do you expect when you sit back and always wait for an attack to repel. I do not blame soldiers and officers who abadon their riffles and flee. When thos guys aee coming for an attack they come in numbers, with almost unlimited ammo, and a very high morale. You give a soldier 60 to 90 rounds of ammunition, which will be expended in no time once the rifle is set to rapid. Do you expect them to fight with their raw hands? Now a lot of them have been distributed to various military formations to be dismissed there by injecting unemployed trained soldiers into the streets causing more dangers for the populace.

Few weeks to elections, the calous Generals just realized they have to take the battle to the enemies. SHAME ON THIS GOVERNMENT! SHAME ON THE CABALS, SHAME ON THE GENERALS.

EVEN IF PRESIDENT JONATHAN TAKES A RIFFLE AND HEAD FOR SAMBISA NOW;

I have decided for CHANGE and no amount of scripted performance and propaganda can change my mind!!!

WE ALL KNOW WHY BOKOHARAM MENACE WAS ALLOWED TO THRIVE FOR SO LONG NOW

TRIBUTES TO THE SOLDIERS AND OFFICERS WHO LOST THEIR LIFE IN THIS BATTLE. RIP TO THE MANY INNOCENT CITIZENS KILLED BECAUSE OF AN INCOMPETENT PRESIDENT

You must be an APC die hard. Change from Bad to Worst.

1 Like

Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by dwilliams: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
koboko69:
Dear Niaralanders,

It is no news that the news media have been flooded with news of success against Boko Haram. A lot comes to mind with this "Sudden Success".

What were the Generals doing wrong for the past 5 years that they suddenly started getting right few weeks to elections?

The time table for elections have been slated long before now, dont you find it funny that, in a last minute effort to shift the elections, the military suddenly chose the date for slated for elections as the day "A FINAL ONSLAGHT AGAINST BOKOHARAM WILL COMMENCE". It is quite interesting that a battle that have been going on for over 5 years is now being won in 6weeks.

It is a pity that Bokoharam was allowed to thrive and kill innocent citizens, gallant soldiers and officers mostly junior officers for the selfish,monetary, and political gains of this government.

Did Jonathan just wake up from his slumber few weeks to elections? What could have be done long ago is just being done now. Suddenly Jonathan knows the road tO mubi and other troubled spots,now he knows he has to reward gallant soldiers, now he knows he has to visit troubled zone in other to boost the morale of troops. Are this necessities just dawning on him just because of elections. The blood of soldiers and officers lost in this battle because of the greediness and quest for power by this government will surely fight for them.

I have always maintained that the Nigerian Armed forces can deal with this menace but for the pot belly Generals, selfish politicians, and wicked president, alot of lives were allowed to waste.

What results do you expect when you sit back and always wait for an attack to repel. I do not blame soldiers and officers who abadon their riffles and flee. When thos guys aee coming for an attack they come in numbers, with almost unlimited ammo, and a very high morale. You give a soldier 60 to 90 rounds of ammunition, which will be expended in no time once the rifle is set to rapid. Do you expect them to fight with their raw hands? Now a lot of them have been distributed to various military formations to be dismissed there by injecting unemployed trained soldiers into the streets causing more dangers for the populace.

Few weeks to elections, the calous Generals just realized they have to take the battle to the enemies. SHAME ON THIS GOVERNMENT! SHAME ON THE CABALS, SHAME ON THE GENERALS.

I have decided for CHANGE and no amount of scripted performance and propaganda can change my mind!!!

TRIBUTES TO THE SOLDIERS AND OFFICERS WHO LOST THEIR LIFE IN THIS BATTLE. RIP TO THE MANY INNOCENT CITIZENS KILLED BECAUSE OF AN INCOMPETENT PRESIDENT

NH
well spoken brother,I hope u don't take d trail barcanista took, Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by hotice01: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
kay1one2:

Funny enough heaven is for "good" spirits so I don't know where the "virgins" will get hymen made of flesh to confirm their virginity. Konji is a sign of human weakness which heaven should actually cure!

ROTFL,HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by candyx: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
[/color]j
koboko69:
Dear Niaralanders,

[color=#990000]EVEN IF PRESIDENT JONATHAN TAKES A RIFFLE AND HEAD FOR SAMBISA NOW;

Well spoken
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by DaBullIT(m): 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
babestella:

Deranged Enemy of State. You should be executed. Urchin.

Noooo wonder , I see where you allegiance lies, Soon as GMB is declared, we will execute all these ass kissers virtually, every post and mentions you ever wrote will be published as failures, and trust me , You don't want me on your tail
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by rabzy01: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
You said it all grin

koboko69:
Dear Niaralanders,

Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
ducii:
As the campaign against Boko Haram is intensified, the military is worried that the defeated insurgents are now on the rampage in the North, setting off suicide bombs...

“Their major mission is to attack soft targets like motor-parks, schools, worship centres, markets, among others, for maximum casualty among the citizens.”

Where were they attacking before? Government houses/lodge? HOuse of Assemblies? or Aso rock?
Clueless piece.
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by koboko69: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
oloyolo:

*Modified*
Just so u know such informations are highly classified
And intelligences are not gotten in a day how long did it take to kill osama I guess u don't know how thins work in the military I am an agent of change like u but I know and appreciate a good work when I c one no matter what happens we should never take campaign into the military cuz the moment you do u automatically put the country in danger now brother is it wise to destroy something U love and want to save. Bro campaign for the love of the country not for the love of any candidate because that is greed and were greed abide hate abides and this two ar the basic reason for every war now brother ar u campaigning for peace or war ur action is what determines what u want not ur words

Just a simple question for u. After 9/11, did America wait 6 years before invading Afghanistan in search of Osama. You dont know me, so dont tell me I dont know how things work in the military. If u have soldier or officer friends. Comfide in them and let them gige u the shocker of your life. The truth is so much monwy was being made from this insurgency, and it is also used as a political tool. It took a buhari to get an unserious president of 6 years to get serious in 6weeks. Please lets be reasonable. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by koboko69: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
brosdoncome:

After all this write-up, only 6 likes?
Not after likes. Alot of lazy brains like u wont bother reading.
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by gsalvatore: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Na wa ooooo! Some Nigerians are very Myopic and Sentimentally blind to the core or should I say they are very stupid, very funny enough they pass it as being reasonable.

The Military is winning the insurgency and some folks on here are very bitter about it. You hear them saying, why now? After 15000people are dead(God knows how they came about the numbers) and all that.

Does it mean they want more people to continue dying just to have more bad stuffs to talk about or they hate the idea that the FG is stepping up to protect its citizens and it happens to coincide with the election period.

Lemme guess, they are pained that the insurgency/insecurity points is being busted making it void for campaign issues or the feeling and believe that the FG can't fight the insurgency is being busted.

Anybody is free to vote any candidate but to be bitter about the progresses being made by the NA at the northeast theater, that unpatriotic. The dead has no value in this world, the living does.

Candidates come and go but Nigeria will always me there.
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by kamkechi(f): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
koboko69:

I can see you are not ready to be reasonable. Rather your Jonathan to your early grave have beclouded your decent sense or reasoning. I am really sorry for your hopeless generations.
that was rather too harsh
Re: Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage by Dinirojones(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nor mind the fool..weneva I see wat sum nairalanders comment on Nairaland I begin to wonder if dere's hope for naija
koboko69:

stop sounding like a foolish person. A reasonable person will be pained that over 15000 lives have been lost for the past 6years cos of the politics played by those in this present government. If you have a close relative whose torned body parts littered the streets after an explosion, u wont be here saying nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Nigerian Amy Uses Trump's Speech To Justify Killings - New York Times / 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.