Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,677 members, 7,827,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) (40546 Views)

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) / Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) / Sule, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Yesterday(P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by henryanna36: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
According to a social media user Pearixcoo,his friend who is a soldier was killed on Sept 25 by Boko Haram.He wrote...

'RIP to A brave solider who died in serving his country 25-09-16
my man soo sad guy wo blv in us guy who wished Seeing us united the order time we did Gtg u where not around buh dropped a msg, last time we talk on phone was the very 1st day u landed Cameroon you called me we talked for hrs laughn nd,we talk like old time back to back,recalled the voice u used calling my surname and said when u comebk we shall see and talk old times,even wen I nver call u you still Value me,pplc call u paprboy,Dapi,henry buh I call you Chuwee your legacy will for ever be remembered my Hero
I remenbered our conversation you Said to me If you don't kill them the will kill you #gee I blv you,rest well #Mate still shocked M confused'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/man-pays-tribute-to-his-friend-who-died.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by rapistomenka: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Prayers already being answered..
What a listening God.
They are going down in quick succession cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Plus10(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
RIP...imagine the 'stick' wey Nigerian govt give am to take fight boko haram.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by adegunwa4real(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
RIP...Your labour shall not be in vain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by wassade: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
Falling hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by wite111(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
U see Buratai and his tyrant Oga at the top will not tell us this.What they will tell u is troop ambush BH terrorists

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by sanandreas(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gelengelen:
Edo people sold their birth right for 50 naira akara and 2k. Iara become fresher with edo money. Rip soldier. Muslims keeps giving birth to children like chicken, no proper planning. Their almajiris are d ones doing boko haram.

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Tunami(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
Rip to him.
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by gimbayaro(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Despite his effort to serve Nigeria, the family will still suffer for years before he is being paid his benefit & if care is not taking some1 will seat on his benefit and entitlement. May God Touch the heart of our leaders and may the soul of the faithful departed... RIP bro

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by EnEnPeecee: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
The killing of our soldiers is taking place everyday but the government of Tyrant Buhari has gaged the media from reporting.

This is an insult to the soldier who died and a discouragement to aspirants who wished to pursue a career in the military.

Now, where is that useless snake charmer Burantashi

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by GMbuharii: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oh my God..oh God...ohh...Father above,he has come to you,forgive him his sins and grant his soul rest and please PLEASE,DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS NIGERIA!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by kingvectorv(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
crycryRIP
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by saintandsinnerz: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
hmm, but I thought this Boko haram does not have the capacity to launch attacks again? Why are they still with the capability to kill soldiers? This shows that these guys are still very active over there but our media is not reporting it as before! What the BBC said about them hoisting their flag in some villages is most likely to be true. Nigerian government needs to come clean on this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by omas1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gelengelen:
Edo people sold their birth right for 50 naira akara and 2k. Iara become fresher with edo money. Rip soldier. Muslims keeps giving birth to children like chicken, no proper planning. Their almajiris are d ones doing boko haram.
Someone is pained grin grin
Had it been pdp won u Wont have said all this

8 Likes

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Kingtim(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
if you dont kill them, they will kill you.. Most touching word i have ever seen. Sobs

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by nwachinemelu(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
RIP Brave heart....your legacy lives on.... God accept your soul that is the most important prayer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by lecturer11: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Rest in Peace brave one. May God grant u eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by idris4r83(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Died by the gun
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by timeman: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
This gallant soldier is an igbo but his brothers from the land of the missing sun would be hailing on BH over the NA. Lesson; becareful who you throw stones. RIP
Kiss the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by AreaFada2: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
wite111:
U see Buratai and his tyrant Oga at the top will not tell us this.What they will tell u is troop ambush BH terrorists
The press has gone mute. Soldiers are just being killed and the public cannot even share the grief of their families. Sad.

RIP. Hope your sacrifice for 9ja was worth it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Kingtim(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
If you dont kill them, thet will kill you... #sigh
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by faston1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
You have done great job your country Nigeria
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Debaddest(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
fighting for Nigeria is like suicide mission, imagine the kind of toy giving to him to fight terrorist, while National assemble budget is greater than a single state in Nigeria. Rip to him though

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Today, I saw the account statement of an assistant director working with one top government agency. Between 1st September and today, he has received N1,948,602.47 as salary and allowances (mind you, anything can happen between now and tommorow) .

Then I asked myself, why the hell would I go out there and die for a system that investing millions on people who have so far contributed nothing than appending their signatures and earning millions monthly.

The welfare of Soilders who risk their lives with their tears, sweat and blood are given Peanuts and a welfare package worse than that of dogs.

In this season of naira free fall, staff of CBN and other economic/finance related MDAs are supposed to be receiving half their salary till they figure a way out this economic hardship. Instead, the government keep pumping the meager resources to them for nothing.

RIP Soilder. I just pray they make available your entitlements for your family.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
cry This makes my heart bleed. Soldiers sent to sambisa forest on a suicide mission when no adequate support to help them return safely. You can see how he knelt down speaking to God and God has answered his prayers by reliving him of the stress of this world.

Rest in peace my galant soldier cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by jeff1993: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
I always shed tears for Nigerian soldiers ......... Nigeria soldiers av no motivation ......most of the guys DAT joined military joined because there was no way forward in life n they used it as dia last card only for them to b butchered by d insensitivity of d government!!! I weep for my country!!!!

When u see d way d U.S soldiers are kitted up .... the guns they use ...... the moral of their leaders .... d way they are respected when they die ..... U wud love to b a soldier

Nigerian soldiers stay in shoddy barracks ..... they are not motivated ....... they are badly taken care of by Fat bellied generals ....and are sent to d war front to die like chickens ....... I pray God gives Nigeria a government that budgets more on defence m education rather than fighting invisible corruption while pole are dying!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by timeman: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
"If you don't kill them,they'll kill you"-Henry the soldier. You'll always have my respect for this powerful words.
The truth has spoken!

1 Like

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by ebujany(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Rip soldier. No regrets, fare thee well
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by NNVanguard(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
These are our true heroes!

NNV will never forget your patriotism to our Fatherland!
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by mindtricks: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
gimbayaro:
Despite his effort to serve Nigeria, the family will still suffer for years before he is being paid his benefit & if care is not taking some1 will seat on his benefit and entitlement. May God Touch the heart of our leaders and may the soul of the faithful departed... RIP bro

You know the drill.

That is how it works in Nigeria, where those in charge pay lipservice to things that matter most.

Worse still, even though we know this, we most sadly can do nothing about it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult / Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.