Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) (3183 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online / Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by Enouwem(m): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
I'm surprised too... What's your take on this?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by Sunofgod(m): 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
Beaf?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by noblejazz(m): 12:06am On Feb 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin The fact still remain that whatever bubu is doing wrong now he has criticized previous governments on the same
perhaps,he is a world class slowpoke among the pack.

33 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by 234GT(m): 12:07am On Feb 29, 2016
Buhari will soon issue a statement on why he can't fulfil that promise, and his zombies are on standby to defend him.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 29, 2016
Buhari had said he will not dump some of gej's policy.I think globetrotting is one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by Enouwem(m): 12:13am On Feb 29, 2016
To me it's kinda like hypocrisy

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by VampireeM(f): 12:44am On Feb 29, 2016
who doesnt know PMB is the worst hypocrite ever! And his zombie followers ve been brain washed that they are almost as useless as a corpse. They will soon come to defend him

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by etcme(m): 12:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Bubu! Parading master

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by Jtmanager(m): 1:23am On Feb 29, 2016
Na wa o... Which way nigeriaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by aresa: 2:53am On Feb 29, 2016
I will go on exile if I don’t build Second Niger Bridge —President Jonathan

President Goodluck Jonathan has promised to go on exile if he fails to build the Second Niger Bridge before completing his term in 2015.

The Nigerian leader made the promise in his remarks at a Town Hall Meeting held yesterday in the commercial city of Onitsha as part of activities marking his one-day visit to Anambra State. During the visit, Jonathan commissioned several projects, including the oil production facilities of Orient Petroleum at Aguleri, the massive SABMiller Brewery at Onitsha and the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu Gateway in Onitsha.

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=234

The clueless omokiri really should be asking his follish Oga why he did not enter exile as promised...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:02am On Feb 29, 2016
Buhari will ask Lie Mohammed to issue another lie that events have overtaken that fact. The zombies will shout Aaayeeee!

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by Qualer: 3:09am On Feb 29, 2016
aresa:

The clueless omokiri really should be asking his follish Oga why he did not enter exile as promised...

i'm just gonna quietly leave this here... grin come with you calculator!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by aresa: 3:11am On Feb 29, 2016
[s]
Qualer:

Copy from March, 2000
[/s]

Not interested in your fraudulent iPOd nonsense..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by Qualer: 3:16am On Feb 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

before you start spewing your imbecilic trash, maybe you should start by looking at that header and see the reporters that put the document together.

NB: i'm not one of your regular nairalanders, you might not want to come at me with retarded intelligence, i will chew you and spit out in a blink. you have been warned!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by aresa: 3:22am On Feb 29, 2016
[s]
Qualer:

before you start spewing your imbecilic trash, maybe you should start by looking at that header and see the reporters that put the document together.

NB: i'm not one of your regular nairalanders, you might not want to come at me with retarded intelligence, i will chew you and spit out in a blink. you have been warned!
[/s]

Na by force?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by TippyTop(m): 4:43am On Feb 29, 2016
Everything Buhari accused gej of doing, he's done them himself in less than 9months.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by Goddex: 5:01am On Feb 29, 2016
[size=15pt]This is obviously the worst govt in Nigeria since I was born[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by talktimi(m): 5:05am On Feb 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

[s]Not interested in your fraudulent iPOd nonsense..

Na by force[/s]?
your rétarded intelligence is not needed here

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by M4gunners: 5:26am On Feb 29, 2016
Mr Lie,i mean Lai will soon come to tell us that such promise was not made.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by opalu: 5:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Did he win that election?

Although I don't know his purposes for the numerous trips, I don't think hiding in asorock for 9 months is a solution either. At least Nigeria comes to the focus whenever the world press showcases Nigerian president in discussions with renown world leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by jordyspices: 6:11am On Feb 29, 2016
And the winner for the award for traveller of the year goes to president buhari of nigeria pls put ur hands together for him as he step up to. Collect his award in buhari voice afcee fank u my ppl with this award it will make me travel more so I will win it back to. Back nd is gonna be a hit

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by dammytosh: 6:26am On Feb 29, 2016
He did not know that he will take over from an ineffectual Buffon who would have grounded our doplomatic ties with corruption.

Who will allow india buy oil from us through a third party despite being the highest buyer.
Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by dammytosh: 6:29am On Feb 29, 2016
Goddex:
[size=15pt]This is obviously the worst govt in Nigeria since I was born[/size]

Then you were very young when Jonathan ruled.

Over seeing the highest crude oil price in history and nothing to show for it.
Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:38am On Feb 29, 2016
grin Since it's Saint Bubu, junketing is for the good of the nation, but of cos it's a waste of resources if it's GEJ. Oshey! Triple standard. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by ajepako(f): 6:47am On Feb 29, 2016
aresa:

Aja fulani, o ti ji?

Alaigbokan eru fulani.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by ajepako(f): 6:50am On Feb 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Na by force?

Calling everybody lpob again abi?

when you cannot even write or speak yoruba you claim to be?

shey ka tun bere bi ti ose to koja?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by aresa: 6:51am On Feb 29, 2016
talktimi:

You obviously saw a rettarded clown after looking in the mirror.

Unintelligent village self-servicer feeling funky...wonders shall never end...lmao
Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by ajepako(f): 6:52am On Feb 29, 2016
talktimi:

The retard calling you lpob youth cannot even speak a word of yoruba he claims as his language.

so you see ? his idiocy get season 1-10 grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by BaddieKay(f): 6:57am On Feb 29, 2016
Man of Integrity indeed.....He should come and call his Fulani brothers to order

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by ChappyChase: 6:58am On Feb 29, 2016
noblejazz:
grin grin grin grin The fact still remain that whatever bubu is doing wrong now he has criticized previous governments on the same
perhaps,he is a world class slowpoke among the pack.
If he could forget the name of his party and vice president, tell me what he won't forget

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by 5starmilitant: 7:00am On Feb 29, 2016
aresa:

A typical zombie, as if Buhari will complete it. I thought you and your fellow zombies called him clueless, and so many other names, so why still compare your messiah to him?

Gej couldn't complete the second niger bridge, but he did for you almajiris what all the past northern president couldn't do.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) by joseph1832(m): 7:02am On Feb 29, 2016
So? What's the big deal about this? Under which party platform did he make that promise? Did he even win the election?

What's Rhino O'Mockery playing at?...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awka: From A Mere Province In 1991 To An Emerging Metropolis / Osun’s Development Despite Its Meagre Resources Amazing – Ambode / Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.