Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

School Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / School Website (1322 Views)

Who Can Develop A School Website And Design This Kind Of Scratch Card. / School Website - Help / I Need A Joomla Component For A Secondary School Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Website by Okwori12(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2015
I was just given a contract of creating a standard website for a school in Benue State. The school comprises of both primary and secondary.
This is a modern school with well equipped laboratory both for ICT, Music and others.
I need to know a good designer who can handle this, and also try show me your previous work. Thanks..
Re: School Website by hilaryiwens05: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2015
I can...
Re: School Website by dexpendable(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2015
Okwori12:
I was just given a contract of creating a standard website for a school in Benue State. The school comprises of both primary and secondary.
This is a modern school with well equipped laboratory both for ICT, Music and others.
I need to know a good designer who can handle this, and also try show me your previous work. Thanks..

We deal with school websites and applications

It's a call away...

08082833296 or 07063812030
Re: School Website by Okwori12(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2015
dexpendable:

We deal with school websites and applications

It's a call away...

08082833296 or 07063812030
Which school site have you developed? Link please
Re: School Website by dexpendable(m): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Okwori12:

Which school site have you developed? Link please

As our primary servers are down for maintenance. .

here are a few from our secondary servers.

www.amazinggracecomputers.com

www.kingstoncollegeibadan.com(This website is no longer under our maintenance however we developed it first)

After a few hours from now.. you can check the following.

www.palhoodsystems.com
www.hoodcart.com

Thank you.
Re: School Website by dwebdesign(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2015

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).

Will send you links of school colleges sites done
Re: School Website by guru01(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
am in abuja, contact me and lets talk. 08024496403
Re: School Website by Okwori12(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
The design for Kingston Ibadan is good but I need something more attractive. Which will include include online registration and results checking.
Re: School Website by Okwori12(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
dwebdesign:

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).

Will send you links of school colleges sites done
Pls can I see some of the site you've worked on?
Re: School Website by josieboy55(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Okwori12:

add me on whatsapp 08184096896.

view my portfolio @ www.ajosejoshua.com
Re: School Website by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Okwori12:
Hello. Am answer to your need.
Add me on watapp.
I will show u the website and student portal for registration and student checking of result for school I developed for. I will even generate and customized the student scratch card for the portal usage in which you can print at your admin backend.

Call or add me on 08039685053
I can't display my client website on the open forum like this, it is un-ethical
Re: School Website by Okwori12(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
gearcoin:

Hello. Am answer to your need.
Add me on watapp.
I will show u the website and student portal for registration and student checking of result for school I developed for. I will even generate and customized the student scratch card for the portal usage in which you can print at your admin backend.

Call or add me on 08039685053
I can't display my client website on the open forum like this, it is un-ethical
Okay that's some forms of professionalism
Re: School Website by WebRabbi: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) is No 1 world best rated school management system for Universities, Polytechnics, College of Educations, Awarding Institute, Secondary and Primary School e.t.c.

Meanwhile, SDOSMS is an advance, multipurpose, secured, efficient, flexible, robust, user friendly and portable web school management system that was carefully designed and developed to simplify how school manage and administer their schools activities in a more smarter and amazing way. SDOSMS Proudly 100% 9ja.

SDOSMS Primary and secondary school version features Includes :

1. It erases the era of manual computation of result which causes enormous waste of time, energy, resources and at times leads to inaccuracy or delay of students result.

2. Automatically awards grades, subject and class position to student's results.

3. Principal comments are automatically generated based on student's results.

4. Teacher Auto Suggest Comments are generated. School can add, edit or remove this remarks

5. Input student's daily attendance and comments

6. School online shopping mall for student's parents

7. Automated Promotion of students to new Class

8. Up to ten (10) beautiful different themes to choose from.

9. Student, parent, school head and staff dashboard accounts

10. Management of Student's Attendance, Conducts, Social & Organization life records

11. Easy, portable, fast and flexible payment systems of tuition fees using school customize scratch cards.

12. School can search for the best student in a particular subject or class.

13. Parent/Student can know their overall term position in a class.

14. School can easily retrieve student's result at any time even years after student's graduation.

15. Automated Sending of student's results to student's parents phone.

16. School can send out automated text messages to their student's parent or guardian instantly without any hitch.

17. Sponsors or parents can easily pay for their child or children school fees online using their A.T.M with ease.

18. Search or retrieve any student profile or records within seconds by specifying their Registration no

19. Socialize, Upload Pictures and Chats online with friends.

20. Send & Receive Message from friends Online .

21. Customised email for all students.

22. Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) is highly secure and advance coded with an amazing records backups and server replications. Hence, in terms of any hazards like fire, war, theft etc, the whole information and the portal can restore back within minutes.

23. Student's Exam time table can also be printed or view online.

24. Student's School Events Calendar can be view online.

25. Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) cannot be wrongly manipulated by the admins. It was structurally designed and developed that admins have different tasks and privileges given to them. Hence, each activity of an admins is monitored and recorded.

26. Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) is highly flexible and can easily be integrated into an existing school portal.

27. And Many More Amazing features.

Meanwhile for more information and a demo visits http://www.sdosms.com or call 08030716751

Proudly 100% 9ja. Powered by Soft DIGIT LTD http://www.softdigit.com.ng

Re: School Website by Okwori12(m): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
WebRabbi:
Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) is No 1 world best rated school management system for Universities, Polytechnics, College of Educations, Awarding Institute, Secondary and Primary School e.t.c.

Meanwhile, SDOSMS is an advance, multipurpose, secured, efficient, flexible, robust, user friendly and portable web school management system that was carefully designed and developed to simplify how school manage and administer their schools activities in a more smarter and amazing way. SDOSMS Proudly 100% 9ja.

SDOSMS Primary and secondary school version features Includes :

1. It erases the era of manual computation of result which causes enormous waste of time, energy, resources and at times leads to inaccuracy or delay of students result.

2. Automatically awards grades, subject and class position to student's results.

3. Principal comments are automatically generated based on student's results.

4. Teacher Auto Suggest Comments are generated. School can add, edit or remove this remarks

5. Input student's daily attendance and comments

6. School online shopping mall for student's parents

7. Automated Promotion of students to new Class

8. Up to ten (10) beautiful different themes to choose from.

9. Student, parent, school head and staff dashboard accounts

10. Management of Student's Attendance, Conducts, Social & Organization life records

11. Easy, portable, fast and flexible payment systems of tuition fees using school customize scratch cards.

12. School can search for the best student in a particular subject or class.

13. Parent/Student can know their overall term position in a class.

14. School can easily retrieve student's result at any time even years after student's graduation.

15. Automated Sending of student's results to student's parents phone.

16. School can send out automated text messages to their student's parent or guardian instantly without any hitch.

17. Sponsors or parents can easily pay for their child or children school fees online using their A.T.M with ease.

18. Search or retrieve any student profile or records within seconds by specifying their Registration no

19. Socialize, Upload Pictures and Chats online with friends.

20. Send & Receive Message from friends Online .

21. Customised email for all students.

22. Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) is highly secure and advance coded with an amazing records backups and server replications. Hence, in terms of any hazards like fire, war, theft etc, the whole information and the portal can restore back within minutes.

23. Student's Exam time table can also be printed or view online.

24. Student's School Events Calendar can be view online.

25. Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) cannot be wrongly manipulated by the admins. It was structurally designed and developed that admins have different tasks and privileges given to them. Hence, each activity of an admins is monitored and recorded.

26. Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) is highly flexible and can easily be integrated into an existing school portal.

27. And Many More Amazing features.

Meanwhile for more information and a demo visits http://www.sdosms.com or call 08030716751

Proudly 100% 9ja. Powered by Soft DIGIT LTD http://www.softdigit.com.ng
Amazing...... What is the cost
Re: School Website by Sanuzi(m): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
add me on whatsapp 07038641600

WWW.AFRICANWEBSERVICE.COM CHECK OUR FILES

Re: School Website by WebRabbi: 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Okwori12:

Amazing...... What is the cost

Please can you called me tomorrow in the morning let discuss about the pricing or you can go through SDOSMS website www.sdosms.com, the pricing and some information you might need are there. Thanks
Re: School Website by dharyour93(m): 5:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Okwori12:

Hi there, I can handle it. chat me up on whatsapp on 08022974521 or call 08145456905 so we can talk.

Here are some UI I've played on.

Re: School Website by kem82: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: School Website by Okwori12(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
I appreciate everyone for their concerns. I submitted ten of the site you guys gave. They school board will get back to me next week.

(1) (Reply)

5 Killer Tricks To Make Your Blog Load Faster / Web Applications And Programming Empowerment For Youths In Nigeria / Url.ht - URL Shortener Which Pays Money ( 100% Clean and Less Ads )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.