Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog (4810 Views)

Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It / This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by Quelme: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Thunder scatter your family there
Hopless prostitute
space still dey Yabaleft, slowpoke...
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by holatin(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
seunmsg:

So, local and state government are now responsible for power generation and transmission? Nawa for all this clueless tanoids.
cluelessness is an understatement for them

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
MARCH FOR BUHARI
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Quelme:
space still dey Yabaleft, slowpoke...

Your father is a drunkard fool

Ediot
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by abokikhalifa: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
seunmsg:

So, local and state government are now responsible for power generation and transmission? Nawa for all this clueless tanoids.
mhen this one pass clueless oo... Choiiii, jonathans and family so daft since the days of hw ancestors
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by eaglechild: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Old
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
abokikhalifa:
what is this one saying ghon self? Nawa o

Am saying that Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by ollyruffy: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
One of the numerous reasons to vote out the clueless.
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
i thought good luck privatized electricity in Nigeria,So how is this his fault?was it not the same Nigerians who scream that good luck should privatize it.now he did you still complaining.go and hold people responsible for light in Nigeria..In fact I am coming back to vote GEJ till I die grin
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by abokikhalifa: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Am saying that Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
okay... Why can't the FG charge buhari nd apc to courtm...?if what you ar saying is right?
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by LONIC: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
I neva knew there are lots of numbskulls here nt until i stumbled on dis forum...can't imagine a sensible matured lad or lass engaging in a commutation of insult all for d reason of proving a point
Chaii... Bunch of dundies
Sorry if i sound insultive too buh i jst can't believe pple lyk dis still exist
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by Tekzyflex(m): 1:48am On Mar 03, 2015
The Poor electricity supply in this country is a national disgrace.
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by Bitterleafsoup: 2:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Enugu is enjoying power well well! You people complaining go pay your bill!
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by boboLIL(m): 3:12am On Mar 03, 2015
Lolss funi tho
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by koikoi2(m): 4:02am On Mar 03, 2015
If he tries dat in my area in yenagoa, he's a dead meat cos we hv constant power supply and we pay our bills regularly.
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by Horllamideh(m): 4:08am On Mar 03, 2015
One of the almajiri school
commissioned by GEJ.....

Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by Yeahreen(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2015
Try Dis In My Area For 5mins nd Sowi will be ur name undecided
Re: See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog by Quelme: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Your father is a drunkard fool

Ediot
still better than ur ogogoro Otuoke slave master...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Prostrating For The Ooni Of Ife Surfaces Again (Photos) / Tinubu Stops PDP Reps From Joining APC / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is World's 87th Most Powerful Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.