Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons (30802 Views)

Inside The E-4B 'doomsday' 747 Plane That Follows The US President Around / Constitutional Dilemma: Buhari Gets Two Weeks Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria / Military Takes Delivery Of Two Jets Loaded With Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
anonimi:

Address your sorrows, wailing and gnashing of teeth to Buhari who ACCUSED our soldiers of killing Boko Haram terrorists and burning their houses instead of our government to grant them amnesty shocked
A whole former Head of State oh, chai!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

Yet the man would not go to Saudi Arabia to negotiate peace for his terrorists when the opportunity came. Hence if anyone is responsible for the death of our citizens in the hands of Boko Haram, the old soldier who wants our votes gets the title unanimously.

Your soul is so cheap that you've sold it to PDP for a plate of porridge. You are a paid and shameless poster. You earn a living by spreading lies , propaganda and black mail. Just like your moniker, All your labour and achievements will be anonymous.Every kobo you derive from this evil job of yours will be spent on irrelevancies. Your generation will lack and the blood of the suffering Nigerians will not make your life a success. You shall spend the best moment of your life on the hospital bed. Shameless hungry bastard
undecided

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Can't you be reasonable for once?

"Our correspondent sighted the jets on the tarmac at the airport on Thursday but was denied access to even get close to them by officials guarding those who were offloading the cargoes"
. Story story
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Akinz0126(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
The question is why now?JONAH why now?pdp why now?Military generals why now?God is watching you all law of karma would definitely caught up with all ye culprit sooner or latter.The souls of the deceased nigerians shall haunt you down.Nemesis shall surely catch up with all the perpetrators of this deadly satanic woes.Wicked leaders and blood sucking politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Smokescreen!

PDP/GEJ are sponsors of Boko Haram.

#Never Again shall we have a classless and clueless man as C in C. We need a Commander in Chief and not a Comedian in Chief.

Sai Buhari.

Comedian in Chief..... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by adeoloye(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmm dis one way na two full jets I hope it's for d bokos Bcus I'm suspecting dis ijaw man
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
shizzle11:
Frustrated baboon. I can smell your misery from afar, you will continue to gnash your teeth and lament till you commit suicide. Useless tiger-clawed face conehead

ekwensu kpo kwa gi na umunne gi oku. Ezi ohia di ka gi

fvcking miserable yoloba monkey

Aye iwor ti polukurumushu tipe. Oma keeku ni. Useless flat headed criminals
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by anonimi: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
Your soul is so cheap that you've sold it to PDP for a plate of porridge. You are a paid and shameless poster. You earn a living by spreading lies , propaganda and black mail. Just like your moniker, All your labour and achievements will be anonymous.Every kobo you derive from this evil job of yours will be spent on irrelevancies. Your generation will lack and the blood of the suffering Nigerians will not make your life a success. You shall spend the best moment of your life on the hospital bed. Shameless hungry bastard

Why not answer the issues raised about Buhari's open sympathy for Boko Haram at the expense of our own soldiers
Such a vile, wicked, old man out to devour our people in differnt ways.

As for your rant and curses, no surprise coming from a person who supports the demonic broom-wielding occultic party.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

2 Likes

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by shizzle11(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

[s]Aye iwor ti polukurumushu tipe. Oma keeku ni. Useless flat headed criminals[/s]
what a frustrated and miserable dunce. Iyalaya, omo yoloba oniranu omo ale jat jati. I will slay you today such that you'll curse your useless father on getting home.

Ozu nwuru anwu.

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
your senior broz 2 mumu.....copy dat
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by camplenigeria: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by PhockPhockMan: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Seun:
Whoever advised Jonathan to wait until the last 6 weeks to elections before dealing with Boko Haram should be sacked & flogged mercilessly.
I disagree with you totally. Didn't you remember the way America with their allies fought to frustrate Nigeria from getting arms? I don't believe you're the one writing this.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/168292-exclusive-seized-9-3-million-nigerian-officials-blame-u-s-for-secret-south-africa-arm-deal.html

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/-s-arabia-refuses-to-grant-flight-permit-for-nigerian-arms-procured-from-pakistan/197883/

https://www.nairaland.com/1908340/govt-officials-blame-us-arms

http://www.punchng.com/news/us-frustrating-nigerias-war-against-boko-haram-fg/

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

If GEJ's agenda is truly transformative why is your brain still dull and dumb Why is your sense of reasoning not positively transformed yet? MuMu

My mentality is Functioning and 24/7 active because I can see,hear,experince or acknowledge President GEJ's efforts towards Nigeria.

If Northerners Alamajiri who don't understand the word (Transformation) but still they feel Word (Transfomation), then I am wondering why you so called human been cannot appreciate nor acknowledged the good hand of God through president GEJ.

President GEJ is campaigning and tranformating schools,rein roads,federal roads,strengthen Nigeria force, destroying boko-haram e.t.c..............

Wake up now and stop following unknown changes but join the moving trein loaded with physical positive change and Transformation************************
#presidentGEJtill2019mjoin

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by unite4real: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

WHO IS GEJ AND THE PDP FOOLING

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE ARMY BEGINS TO WIN A 6YEARS OLD WAR IN JUST 6 WEEKS undecided

THEY BEGIN TO RECEIVE LOADS OF WEAPONS AND AMMUNITIONS JUST TO PROVE TO GULLIBLE PEOPLE ESPECIALLY THE IGBO'S THAT GEJ IS WORKING undecided

THIS IS NOT A SUCCESS NOR AN ACHIEVEMENT TO ME COS THIS WICKED GOVERNMENT WATCHED THOUSANDS DIE AND MILLIONS DISPLACED WHILE THEY KEPT BLAMING THE OPPOSITION INSTEAD OF TAKING A PROMPT ACTION undecided

WE SANE NIGERIANS KNOW THIS BOKO HARAM PLOT IS A CALCULATED BLACKMAIL AGAINST BUHARI AND NO LIES OR PROPAGANDA WILL CHANGE OUR MINDS..

#WE HAVE DECIDED TO RESCUE NIGERIA

sai Buhari

you have said it all.
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE ARMY BEGINS TO WIN A 6YEARS OLD WAR IN JUST 6 WEEKS undecided

THEY BEGIN TO RECEIVE LOADS OF WEAPONS AND AMMUNITIONS JUST TO PROVE TO GULLIBLE PEOPLE ESPECIALLY THE IGBO'S THAT GEJ IS WORKING undecided

THIS IS NOT A SUCCESS NOR AN ACHIEVEMENT TO ME COS THIS WICKED GOVERNMENT WATCHED THOUSANDS DIE AND MILLIONS DISPLACED WHILE THEY KEPT BLAMING THE OPPOSITION INSTEAD OF TAKING A PROMPT ACTION undecided

WE SANE NIGERIANS KNOW THIS BOKO HARAM PLOT IS A CALCULATED BLACKMAIL AGAINST BUHARI AND NO LIES OR PROPAGANDA WILL CHANGE OUR MINDS..

sai Buhari
You satan vomited son of a leper. You need to be shut in the eyes

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Horus(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Where are the pictures?
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by blaQie(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
That's what you see when a very smart individual is a president, they brought up a tool(bokoharam)to make the nation ungovernable,he collected the tool from them and used it to his advantage(though lives were lost:leave that between him and GOD). Smartest President Nigeria ever had...collected this position from OBJ grin
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by UTEWUOJO: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Boko boys don die finally

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by FOLLOWJESUS: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
I congratulate GEJ and I thank GOD for everything at list boko haram will know the difrence between june and july and I know some peoples tempreture will rise now,with the already detrorated health,APC will be scarce now and very sad because the tide has turn.

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by FOLLOWJESUS: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
blaQie:
That's what you see when a very smart individual is a president, they brought up a tool(bokoharam)to make the nation ungovernable,he collected the tool from them and used it to his advantage(though lives were lost:leave that between him and GOD). Smartest President Nigeria ever had...collected this position from OBJ grin
through talk my brother,the hunter and his hunting dog are on the run now.
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by xcolanto(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I disagree with you totally. Didn't you remember the way America with their allies fought to frustrate Nigeria from getting arms? I don't believe you're the one writing this.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/168292-exclusive-seized-9-3-million-nigerian-officials-blame-u-s-for-secret-south-africa-arm-deal.html

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/-s-arabia-refuses-to-grant-flight-permit-for-nigerian-arms-procured-from-pakistan/197883/

https://www.nairaland.com/1908340/govt-officials-blame-us-arms

http://www.punchng.com/news/us-frustrating-nigerias-war-against-boko-haram-fg/

Don't mind that man! Trying too hard to please his newly found love for hay fee ceee! He is actually starting to sound confuse and dumb while at it.

It's GEJ for the total transformation of Nigeria! Vote wisely.
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by hamilton62(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

sai Buhari
Why are you politicking with the lives of Nigeria... You say this in a topic and say the contrary just to score cheap points... Pls nigerians see what this dude commented on the below munched pics on this link www.nairaland.com/2175017/pictures-boko-haram-members-gunned
He said the people killed are innocent people just as he is campaigning fron GMB who said that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the Northerners.
The president at first said; they are our brothers and sisters when he thought he will set them free from their evil ways to the limelight of genuine life just as it is expected of humans.
The words this guy said is the same with that of GMB to tell you that they had hidden agenda to go against the president had he earlier declared this war on the North East of the country, thereby leading to regional conflict and more crisis...
This guy needs to be set straight... Every life in this country is equal... So please be HUMANE for once, you can be an APC fan but life is precious... Why does APC people careless about the life of Nigerians and are the first to report and criticise the government when ill befall them?
Viva Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
WOMEN IN NEED OF MEN FOR MARRIAGE, FRIENDSHIP AND JUST SEX.? CONTACT 08038119805. PLS WHATSAPP ONLY NO CALL, THANKS FOR YOUR CORPORATION.
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by tit(f): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
i knows that apc is not happy about this.

2 Likes

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by drtwist(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
We are happy for this new deliveries. I wish the army success!!!

God bless the C-in-C

I am aware that members and supporters of a particular party will not be happy with this report.

#NeverAgain Shall We Be Deceived by Them.

Sai GEJ
so u are the Barcanista I have been hearing about, thank God for u o, finally u met fresh Air. So how has the dark world( APC) like?

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Jesusloveyou: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
We are happy for this new deliveries. I wish the army success!!!

God bless the C-in-C

I am aware that members and supporters of a particular party will not be happy with this report.

#NeverAgain Shall We Be Deceived by Them.

Sai GEJ
na pdp bring boko haram,na dey wil stil tell d boko haram to stop,so nothing like success,pdp is deceiving us.
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by greig: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

sai Buhari

THIS DUDE IS THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Jesusloveyou: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
slimmy05:
You satan vomited son of a leper. You need to be shut in the eyes
u saTANiod need to be flog,so after killing more than 20,000 innocent soul,u want me to be happy for ur successful action movies.
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by mekme: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please its not the Igbos that GEJ is deceiving,you'd have mentioned Nigerian,please don't be tribalistic,this is Nigeria
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
drtwist:
so u are the Barcanista I have been hearing about, thank God for u o, finally u met fresh Air. So how has the dark world( APC) like?
lol...I hope you have been hearing "better things" about me though...nice meeting you too

1 Like

Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Jesusloveyou: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
hamilton62:

Why are you politicking with the lives of Nigeria... You say this in a topic and say the contrary just to score cheap points... Pls nigerians see what this dude commented on the below munched pics on this link www.nairaland.com/2175017/pictures-boko-haram-members-gunned
He said the people killed are innocent people just as he is campaigning fron GMB who said that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the Northerners.
The president at first said; they are our brothers and sisters when he thought he will set them free from their evil ways to the limelight of genuine life just as it is expected of humans.
The words this guy said is the same with that of GMB to tell you that they had hidden agenda to go against the president had he earlier declared this war on the North East of the country, thereby leading to regional conflict and more crisis...
This guy needs to be set straight... Every life in this country is equal... So please be HUMANE for once, you can be an APC fan but life is precious... Why does APC people careless about the life of Nigerians and are the first to report and criticise the government when ill befall them?
Viva Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria!!
u are not getting message,why did gej wait till now,after killing about 20,000 innocent souls,millions displace from their comfort.pdp should stop deceiving us,play politic with our lives,acting movies with our precious lives.GOD wil never forgive gej.
Re: Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons by Rexyl(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This new supply of weapons will surely decimate boko haram send it to sambisa straight.
They have enjoyed victory for too long
They might beg for mercy but show no mercy.Kill them in their numbers as they killed innocent nigerians.No retreat no surrender.
Somebody's bp dey high for london.
APC will say this news is fabricated
Children of hate and anger will disappear from this thread

#NeverAgain shall an illiterate,tryannical,sickly old fossil lead Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan

Whosoever be their sponsors, whether they are apc or pdp, the end of workers of evil is near, they shall all be put to shame. KUDOS TO THE MILITARY, I WISH THEM THE FIELD DAY, MARKING THE END OF THE LARGEST AND DEADLIEST GROUP OF ENEMIES OF PROGRESS & TRANSFORMATION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG / Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD / Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.