Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG (30805 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Buhari's Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Unveiled. / Below Is President Muhammadu Buhari's Strategic Implementation Plan For The 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Caseless: 5:38pm On May 08, 2016
The 2016 budget has finally been signed by the President and that is great news, but there’s a next step and that is implementation.

For this purpose the strategic implementation Plan (SIP) has been created and released by the Federal Government to govern the use of the budget funds.

The Federal Government further explained that the SIP is a compendium of high-level interventions that it will initiate/complete this fiscal year.

The Federal government said in a series of tweets “The SIP has been put together by the Min of Budget & National Planning, and the Economic Management Team under the leadership of Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

The SIP will be both a source of info on government priorities for 2016, as well as a means of tracking progress.

It assembles the Budget Interventions, and Fiscal, Monetary, Trade and Investment Policy Reforms to reflate and reposition the Economy.

It also outlines more than 30 Specific, Measurable Priority Actions to be completed across 6 Strategic Intervention Areas,”

You can check out the full details below.

http://www.theheraldng.com/strategic-implementation-plan-2016-budget-finally-released-fg-see-full-details/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Caseless: 5:39pm On May 08, 2016
More details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Pavarottii(m): 5:42pm On May 08, 2016
The one wey dem tell us b4 d election pass this one. Yet not one promise fulfilled. We are tired of all these grammar. Start work.

No light.
No new road.
No fuel.
Inflation at his higest since 2007.
Economy growth 2.8% lowest in 2 decades.
Inconclusive election.
Inconclusive JAMB.
Our top Fed schools on strike.
Almost all states are owing salaries.
Corruption mantra- not a single soul convicted.
Padded and corrupt budget.
Election violence.
MDA's are slowly crashing. Work has reduced.
Insecurity on the rise.
Divided country along ethnic and tribal lines.
Impunity by Nigeria military; killing of shittes, IPOB members etc.
Fulani herdsmen on d rise.
Lowest production of crude oil in 20years- bloomberg.
Calling Nigerians criminals abroad.
NASS not settled even after a year.
Worst and most clueless cabinet.
And d list goes on and on.

It's a sad situation sincerely.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Bassee(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2016
I'll wait till maybe this comes from one of APC's favorite media outlets cause It won't surprise me if they deny this before midnight.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 08, 2016
I pray they are able to do all these. Our patience has really worn thin. Let the APC prove to us that the budget was worth the wait.

3 Likes

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Caseless: 5:46pm On May 08, 2016
Bassee:
I'll wait till maybe this comes from one of APC's favorite media outlets cause It won't surprise me if they deny this before midnight.
you guys are known to be choosy when it comes to good news about this government; you choose what to believe and what not to believe , depending on how it affects you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Caseless: 5:48pm On May 08, 2016
Pavarottii:
The one wey dem tell us b4 d election pass this one. Yet not one promise fulfilled. We are tired of all these grammar. Start work.
point one thing they promised before election that's not there.

Has the government not fulfilled its promise of defeating boko haram?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Mutuwa(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2016
Good..
We are patiently waiting..

1 Like

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by lekkie073(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2016
all na wash wash

4 Likes

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Bassee(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2016
Caseless:
you guys are known to be choosy when it comes to good news about this government; you choose what to believe and what not to believe , depending on how it affects you.
Sorry, with the spate of denials this government has issued in the past, I'll rather wait till midnight.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by modath(f): 5:51pm On May 08, 2016
lekkie073:
all na wash wash

12 Likes

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Caseless: 5:52pm On May 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
I pray they are able to do all these. Our patience has really worn thin. Let the APC prove to us that the budget was worth the wait.
for the first time in your life as a Nigerian , you are going to experience what practical implementation of budget is all about. And when BUHARI is done achieving this feat , you'd go back to the previous administrations and start flogging everyone that served in those administrations for deceiving you with a pseudo-implementation.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Bassee(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2016
Caseless:

The government promised to make Nigeria secure for Nigerians. With Fulani herdsmen still killing for fun a year after Buhari took over, you would agree with me that there's been no fulfillment on their part.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by malton: 5:54pm On May 08, 2016
cool

Lemme lie in wait for the hateful ones...

1 Like

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 08, 2016
Amazing, the last bullet points under Governance, Transparency and Security are serious shocked

- fight against corruption (that part is pregnant), I am sure there is another special strategic implementation plan for this part wink
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Caseless: 5:59pm On May 08, 2016
Bassee:

The government promised to make Nigeria secure for Nigerians. With Fulani herdsmen still killing for fun a year after Buhari took over, you would agree with me that there's been no fulfillment on their part.
did fulani issues start with BUHARI?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Pavarottii(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2016
Caseless:

Oga they promised more than wat they offering. And which bokoharam has been defeated? Go to villages in maiduguri and stay now, and why is the US govt offering us support to defeat dem if we av really defeated dem. They are still LG's under bokoharam. Don't let media deceive u. If u av a friend or fam member in d military that was deployed to maiduguri ask him well. To tell wat is on ground. Don't follow media hassle and all.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Caseless: 6:01pm On May 08, 2016
malton:
cool

Lemme lie in waiting for the hateful ones...
the masquerade dressers are still busy dressing the masquerade, they'll soon be here.

1 Like

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Bassee(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2016
Caseless:
did fulani issues start with BUHARI?
That's why I used "still" in my earlier comment. And it won't end with him, right? Where then is the change??!!!!

7 Likes

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Caseless: 6:03pm On May 08, 2016
Pavarottii:

Oga they promised more than wat they offering. And which bokoharam has been defeated? Go to villages in maiduguri and stay now, and why is the US govt offering us support to defeat dem if we av really defeated dem. They are still LG's under bokoharam. Don't let media deceive u. If u av a friend or fam member that was deployed to maiduguri ask him well. To tell wat is on ground. Don't follow media hassle and all.
name one LG thats under boko Haram control.

5 Likes

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 08, 2016
Caseless:
for the first time in your life as a Nigerian , you are going to experience what practical implementation of budget is all about. And when BUHARI is done achieving this feat , you'd go back to the previous administrations and start flogging everyone that served in those administrations for deceiving you with a pseudo-implementation.
One has to be cautiously optimistic, brother. So many false starts have been seen since APC came on board. I support the PDP, but I am a Nigerian living under the leadership of the APC. Its success in office would definitely rub off on me.

5 Likes

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Caseless: 6:04pm On May 08, 2016
Bassee:

That's why I used "still" in my earlier comment. And it won't end with him, right? Where then is the change??!!!!
well, like he dealt with boko Haram, so he shall deal with the herdsmen . He needs time and support.

4 Likes

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by modath(f): 6:06pm On May 08, 2016
Pavarottii:

Oga they promised more than wat they offering. And which bokoharam has been defeated? Go to villages in maiduguri and stay now, and why is the US govt offering us support to defeat dem if we av really defeated dem. They are still LG's under bokoharam. Don't let media deceive u. If u av a friend or fam member that was deployed to maiduguri ask him well. To tell wat is on ground. Don't follow media hassle and all.

Igwe chill, try and not let emotions get in the way of reason....Terrorism is not child's play, The west with all their intelligence , Sophistication & Man power still get caught napping, let alone our 3rd world Nigeria..... No one is claiming BH is dead, the narrative is incapacitated...

Brussels & Paris Bombings + San Francisco shootings I'm sure you must have heard about underneath that rock of yours..... smiley

Hating the president is your God given prerogative, selling propaganda that suits your bias that you possibly can't prove isn't! Thank you..

20 Likes

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Pavarottii(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2016
modath:

Igwe chill, try and not let emotions get in the way of reason....Terrorism is not child's play, The west with all their intelligence , Sophistication & Man power still get caught napping, let alone our 3rd world Nigeria..... No one is claiming BH is dead, the narrative is incapacitated...

Brussels & Paris Bombings + San Francisco shootings I'm sure you must have heard about underneath that rock of yours..... smiley

Hating the president is your God given prerogative, selling propaganda that suits your bias that you possibly can't prove isn't! Thank you..
So u agree with me that BH has nt been defeated?

8 Likes

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by idensko(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2016
Dey have promised more b4.
Talk is cheap

Implementation is expensive.
kaji kwo?

7 Likes

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Bassee(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2016
Caseless:
well, like he dealt with boko Haram, so he shall deal with the herdsmen . He needs time and support.
Don't you get it? No one's giving him time. We're talking about human lives here. For every second he wastes, hundreds are being slaughtered. The guys from Taraba are the latest casualties

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Pavarottii(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2016
Caseless:
name one LG thats under boko Haram control.
Tell me one LG that was under BH control wen GEJ passed to buhari on May 29th 2015.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Bawsse(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2016
It won't be easy but I know PMB can achieve these...

1 Like

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Caseless: 6:33pm On May 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
One has to be cautiously optimistic, brother. So many false starts have been seen since APC came on board. I support the PDP, but I am a Nigerian living under the leadership of the APC. Its success in office would definitely rub off on me.
this line got me dancing uncomfortably.

Mynd44, lalasticlala, pick up the call.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by san316(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2016
God give our leaders the strength to do what's right.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by modath(f): 6:42pm On May 08, 2016
Pavarottii:

So u agree with me that BH has nt been defeated?

When last did they release a video taunting Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 08, 2016
Pavarottii:

No light.
No new road.
No fuel.
Inflation at his higest since 2007.
Economy growth 2.8% lowest in 2 decades.
Inconclusive election.
Inconclusive JAMB.
Our top Fed schools on strike.
Almost all states are owing salaries.
Corruption mantra- not a single soul convicted.
Padded and corrupt budget.
Election violence.
MDA's are slowly crashing. Work has reduced.
Insecurity on the rise.
Divided country along ethnic and tribal lines.
Impunity by Nigeria military; killing of shittes, IPOB members etc.
Fulani herdsmen on d rise.
Lowest production of crude oil in 20years- bloomberg.
Calling Nigerians criminals abroad.
NASS not settled even after a year.
Worst and most clueless cabinet.
And d list goes on and on.

It's a sad situation sincerely.
. You forgot to add inconclusive and debatable facts and one sided perspective. Rubbish post.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze / Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary / Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.