Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 (46391 Views)

7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by JayJustus(m): 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mekurexx:
Lol they have a Malaysia Campus? I didnt know that shocked

not exactly a brick and mortar campus...twinning program
Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by Mekurexx: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Okay then... Happy Easter
JayJustus:

not exactly a brick and mortar campus...twinning program
Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by herbert7: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2015
REASON WHY SHOULD STUDY IN PHILIPPINES

International Accredited Universities- Philippines is home of tope universities that has produced worlds caliber in different fields from medicine, science, business, politics foreign studies and have hundreds of foreign enrollees and studies every year.

English as Official Language- Philippines is considered as one of the top English speaking countries and top English speaking country in Asia. English is its second official language and that schools use English as theor teaching command.

Low cost of living- Foreign students can enjoy balancing their lifestyle while spending less money. In the Philippines, you can rent a dormitory or an apartment unit in just less than $50 or Php2,000 a month. Not to mention the less expense in food, clothing and leisure.

Western-based Pattern of education- Education pattern and curriculum in the Philippines is westernize and modern. Since Filipinos are widely recognized in the medical field, more foreign students in the Philippines and taking Medicine, Nursing and other medical courses.

Friendly Filipinos!- The Filipinos are natural born hospitable and friendly. That’s what Filipinos are loved for. You can meet a lot of new friends easily and they will tour you around without hearing complaints or aloofness. Filipinos treat you as part of the family, will invite you to come over their house to know you better. That way, you will not miss your country so much because you know you are loved in your new community.

Protection, guaranteed!- Colleges and universities that has foreign students has more stricter protection for their foreign nationals students. 24 hour security and schools with CCTV cameras are installed around the campuses.

Leisure, Culture, and Fun!- Filipinos are known for always being happy and fun loving. The Filipinos has adapted western culture over the years due to the presence of different nationals in the country. International-owned companies are in the country like restaurants, boutiques, resorts and private companies.

Faster and Easy Visa Application- Unlike any other countries, the Philippines is much loose in terms of accepting foreign students since its aim is to provide better education and promote the education system of the country,visa is 100% sure,once you have a genuine admission letter from any designated univsty

tuition in philippines is among the lowest in the world,payable per semester,about 400usd approximately 60-70k in naira per semstr

kindly contact me if u will need my assistance,am presently a pastor in philippines,as wel taking up a master program here-

+639064799790(watspp)
+639186574594
email- herbertmols@yahoo.com

admission is on..God bless.

1 Like

Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by Harinholar(f): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
dangerrard2uni:

for u to call dis courses useless it shows u r suffering from low mental count.
I tell u...
Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by Harinholar(f): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
alhabeeb:
it is obvious you don't undst impt of agriculture to any nation economy (esp Nigeria). Stop being myopic, wake up nd reasons lyk human being. U need urgent quantum re-orientation.
confirm
Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by Harinholar(f): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
paschenko:

My dear brother, who told u these courses R useless? These courses made America great b4 the 20th century, talk abt agricultural reforms. Holland made a name tru agricultural extensions based on these courses. It is jst so sad Nigeria depends on crude to grow its economy.
Crude oil is black gold, agriculture is green gold. I didn't study agriculture, I did foreign languages, majoring in French n Spanish, then I backed up the degree with various professional courses, n one of'em in a course in d growth n management of d agric sector tru foreign investment. N am been courted by d bank of industry to act as a middle man wit french investors, though things R slow, but I'm optimistic.

So bru if u hv d opportunity to study any of the courses u mentioned above, be proud, cos one day they'll need ur expertise.

Many thanks n God bless.
seriously I don't tink u nid all diz..cos he won't understand...I rep funaab...

1 Like

Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by Harinholar(f): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2015

Keep it up! Nairaland's most ignorant poster ever liveth!
confirm...I rep funaab#
Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by Harinholar(f): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
neyur:

Yaba left really awaite you...
If those cousrse are useless then ur life is useless
....humm..I knw by now he must av regrets he posted such a tin....
Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by Harinholar(f): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
chukzey442:

Pls what is the tuition fee for M.Agric (Animal production and health services) there @ FUNAAB.
do urself gud by not asking him @all...
Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by Harinholar(f): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
khenykhey:
Here in Funaab.. We have useless courses like

Crop protection
Animal Physiology
Animal Breeding And Genetics
Animal Nutrition
Animal Production And Health Services
Aquaculture And Fisheries Management
Environmental Management And
Toxicology
Horticulture
Pasture And Range Management
Plant Breeding & Seed Technology
Plant Physiology & Crop Production
Soil Science And Land Management
I knw u av received so many reply 2 ur post....bt mind u wen u are on social network like diz u mind wot u type, u reason well b4 any comment..mind u if u are a funaabite did u knw diz can implicate u one way or d oda cos u neva knw who is who....wot amazed mi most are d pipu dat clicked like on such a post... well,I reserve ma comment 2 dem...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by chukzey442(m): 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Harinholar:
do urself gud by not asking him @all...

You are right, I mean, what was I even thinking.
Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by Holuu(m): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2015
bros no dey tink dat way o,since uno get minute brain,nd i knw u can't b 100l stdnt....i repp funaab #animal physiologist
Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by Jasiro: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Mekzmoney:
One of d best uncommon courses in d world is METALLURGICAL/MATERIALS ENGINEERING....

Maybe u didn't mention it because u don't know abtt d course or u hav nt heard of it...

I studied d course and its awesome.
Hello! My name is Chris. I just graduated from d department. Can i discuss something with you?
Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by Mekzmoney(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2017
Of course. U can. What is it?
Jasiro:

Hello! My name Chris. I just graduated from d department. Can i discuss something with you?
Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by Jasiro: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mekzmoney:
Of course. U can. What is it?
I just graduated wt second class upper, i don't know, what are my chances of getting a good job in d field. Meanwhile, Professional training would hv bn an option but d large amount in learning it scares me. I just need a direction from an experienced fellow, pls help me out. I'll be among d nxt set dt wl go for nysc.
Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by Mekzmoney(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Congrats dear. U studied a very good course. Just start applying as ur serving now that ur serving. Dont[quote auDon't wait until u finish ur service, and also save sum cash in other 2carry out a cheap certification course.. like I said earlier, u cn voluntier to work in any iron and steel firm around u or any company dat relates to ur field.
And most importantly, pray always. =Jasiro post=54120731]
I just graduated wt second class upper, i don't know, what are my chances of getting a good job in d field. Meanwhile, Professional training would hv bn an option but d large amount in learning it scares me. I just need a direction from an experienced fellow, pls help me out. I'll be among d nxt set dt wl go for nysc.[/quote]
Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by Mekzmoney(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jasiro:

I just graduated wt second class upper, i don't know, what are my chances of getting a good job in d field. Meanwhile, Professional training would hv bn an option but d large amount in learning it scares me. I just need a direction from an experienced fellow, pls help me out. I'll be among d nxt set dt wl go for nysc.
you will get a good job brother. You can learn welding in any workshop while ur serving in other to have a little experience, if only you can build ur career as a welding engineer and then prepare for a welding certification......... M building my career in corrosion and I'm working in Anode producing company for corrosion protection. So it's a gud course n you can get a good job. Just don't look at d moni for now but try as much as possible to have a gud experience.

1 Like

Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mhizkel:
Science Laboratory Technology...SLT
WTF I rejected the admission in 2012. very hopeless course
Re: 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 by Mhizkel(f): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2017
banjo022:
WTF I rejected the admission in 2012. very hopeless course
That's your perspective

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics / #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet / Abdulkareem, UNILORIN VC Strips Graduands Off Their Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.