Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike (27202 Views)

Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike / Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by BigBen10: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Me, my only ideology for now is.....Nigeria must get off oil. And since none of the parties is getting us off oil....I remain permanently on the fence! grin

I understand but we take baby steps to achieve greatness as a nation. First power must change hands. PDP has to lose. Its good for our democracy. I don't care if its APC or Labour or APGA people vote for. The koko is PDP MUST GO.-My own ideology.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by Mystery007(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
KpStone:

Chairman, National Mumu Association of Africa (NAMA)
lolz bro u no go kill prsn with laugh. which association con be NAMA nah. lolz
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by daresimon(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
notobs:
NIGERIANS THE 451mw SAPELE POWER PLANT is FINALLY WORKING UNDER President Goodluck Jonathan!

This vital project that was built in the 1970s and abandoned, was REVIVED by our INDUSTRIOUS PRESIDENT!

President Goodluck Jonathan established an effective plan of renovating ALL of our power plants in order to work towards KEEPING POWER STABLE in NIGERIA!

It is one of TEN NEW POWER PLANTS under OUR PRESIDENT’s National Integrated Power Plants (NIPP) project! Before President Jonathans program, there was a generation capacity of ONLY 2,500 MW. NOW, the generation capacity is OVER 4,400MW!

General Buhari even said so HIMSELF this morning to members of the Organised Private Sector at the Lagos State Government House, Marina, in Lagos that PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS TAKING THE RIGHT STEPS BY PRIVATIZING POWER!

Nigerians, it is ALMOST time to determine the outcome of this our great nation! At the February 14TH Polls, remember that #PGEJ has ALREADY started the transformation. It is up to US to allow him to CONTINUE!

VOTE WISELY, VOTE FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by micrep3030(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Its all politics
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by naijasaints: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nigeria is broke now due to corruption.
GEJ must go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by KpStone(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mystery007:
lolz bro u no go kill prsn with laugh. which association con be NAMA nah. lolz

Nah d intelligence arm of transformation ambassadors of nigeria
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by trux(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Mumu, that under my watch means under my administration. They don turn am to something else.

thank you for insulting me
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
MizTyna:
I weak. So APC is now the cause of any and everything that goes wrong in this country? Kontunu

APC is capable of doing anything to discredit GEJ administration. Tinubu is desperate for power. APC backbiting GEJ administration since 2011
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
naijasaints:
Nigeria is broke now due to corruption.
GEJ must go.

you sound like a lazy man
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by heywhytech1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL! Vote for Change Vote Buhari happy new week

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
BigBen10:

I understand but we take baby steps to achieve greatness as a nation. First power must change hands. PDP has to lose. Its good for our democracy. I don't care if its APC or Labour or APGA people vote for. The koko is PDP MUST GO.-My own ideology.

Poor ideology ! Vote the man and not the party. So even if shekua comes out for president in another party, you will vote him .

Your political mentality need adjustment undecided
BigBen10:

Poor ideology ! Vote the man and not the party. So even if shekua comes out for president in another party, you will vote him .

Your political mentality need adjustment
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by olamkas: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
trux:
I take responsibility for anything that happened under my watch-GMB
this is very appropriate,thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by olamkas: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

APC is capable of doing anything to discredit GEJ administration. Tinubu is desperate for power. APC backbiting GEJ administration since 2011
Bros abeg no vest,how old are you?
early teens i guess

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
jayfolarin:

Now that is a president that knows what he is doing! I said president coz I know it's a done deal. Nothing can stop the wind of change.

I can't believe I almost lost momentum after election postponement. Special shout out to the ardent believers of change and supporters of good governance in nigeria.

Long Live the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Long Live Buhari
Sai Buhari

*No Shaking*

président of the social media while GEJ Is the président of nigeria
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by donshaddow(m): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
doctokwus:
Really thought the man had more sense than this,despite dining with the most daft person to have ever ruled Nigeria.But it seems Muazu has been infected with the virus of daftness from GEJ.
How do people like Muazu even interact with his kids with this kind of reasoning?

I dash you 1 like make u for reach 100..
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by Locapito(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
notobs:
NIGERIANS THE 451mw SAPELE POWER PLANT is FINALLY WORKING UNDER President Goodluck Jonathan!

This vital project that was built in the 1970s and abandoned, was REVIVED by our INDUSTRIOUS PRESIDENT!

President Goodluck Jonathan established an effective plan of renovating ALL of our power plants in order to work towards KEEPING POWER STABLE in NIGERIA!

It is one of TEN NEW POWER PLANTS under OUR PRESIDENT’s National Integrated Power Plants (NIPP) project! Before President Jonathans program, there was a generation capacity of ONLY 2,500 MW. NOW, the generation capacity is OVER 4,400MW!

General Buhari even said so HIMSELF this morning to members of the Organised Private Sector at the Lagos State Government House, Marina, in Lagos that PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS TAKING THE RIGHT STEPS BY PRIVATIZING POWER!

Nigerians, it is ALMOST time to determine the outcome of this our great nation! At the February 14TH Polls, remember that #PGEJ has ALREADY started the transformation. It is up to US to allow him to CONTINUE!

VOTE WISELY, VOTE FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!
ur mumu no get part 2, gej's robot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
olamkas:

Bros abeg no vest,how old are you?
early teens i guess

Anu m'pama ka ibu
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by Mystery007(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
KpStone:

Nah d intelligence arm of transformation ambassadors of nigeria
Lolz. naso intelligence arm indeed
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Locapito:
ur mumu no get part 2, gej's robot.

Shut that trash boy ! It's smiling.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by Locapito(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
notobs:
General Muhammadu Buhari's regime was THE FIRST to kill a women through FIRING SQUAD!

#NIGERIAN WOMEN, ARE YOU GOING to vote in a man who so SHAMELESSLY kills a woman?

Gladys Iyamah, a handicap mother of two paraplegic children was wrongfully accused of drug trafficking by GMB and instead of trying her fairly, he UNLEASHED the death sentence on her!

Rather than seeing the value of women and appointing them into office, GMB was eliminating them from #Nigeria !

This is the COMPLETE opposite of President Goodluck Jonathan, who sees the true value of women!

He has not only appointed 35% of WOMEN into political positions, but he has given us our FIRST FEMALE PILOT, our First Chief Justice, our First Female OPEC President and MANY nis up to women to vote for what is RIGHT! Vote for WOMAN EMPOWERMENT! Vote for President Goodluck Jonathan!
u re wasting ur time, gej is a gonner. Better warns ur mama and sisters to stay clear of drugs trafficking when GMB come in because, they will also face the army bullets. Ewu kan bia.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by Locapito(m): 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Shut that trash boy ! It's smiling.
its smiling? Another student of pej, mumu goes to school.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by mfm04622: 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
234GT:
Yes, its part of making the country ungovernable!

That was what Buhari promised when he lost the last elections. God knows what he will promise when he loses again this month! Sabbotage everywhere!

How many times do we need to educate you before you learn? Buhari NEVER made that statement! Lawal Kaita of PDP did. I hope you are not a graduate of any tertiary institution. If you are, you are not representing that school well!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by Agmohd008(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
appini:
The main opposition party will even plant bombs inside their own houses just to discredit the good works of this government.

Anyone that says politics is not a do or die affair in Nigeria, needs to go for brain examination.
Hehehe
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by Menace2Society(m): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
appini:

Makako, you just justified my point.
Truly u be mumu no doubt!U need a Doctor!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by Menace2Society(m): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Deji4nice:
lt seems most of you people have cancer of brain.We all know how desperate APC is to govern this country.Since FG is defeating Boko haram now,APC might collide with marketers to bring the FG down because of GEJ rising popularity.Let APC do their worst GEJ till 2019
U are so dumb but i will always remember u in my prayers!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by Menace2Society(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

And u called yourself Wisdom i dey laugh wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by tempest69: 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
234GT:

That was what Buhari promised when he lost the last elections. God knows what he will promise when he loses again this month! Sabbotage everywhere!
mumus in a descending order
YOU* dummy
FFK* Brain Cancer career
OKUPE* indomie brain
SAMBO* dummy
GEJ* clueless one
FAYOSE* Tape rule
MUA'ZU* Adamu, dolo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by BigBen10: 12:31am On Mar 03, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Your political mentality need adjustment undecided

Your political mentality need adjustment

nothing poor about my ideology. Am not stupid to vote for shekau. The thing is there are many other candidates of other party who can do better than this administration.

I think its you who should understand well before typing. plus you were not invited to the discuss.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by ElHassan1(m): 2:55am On Mar 03, 2015
notobs:
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN has created EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES in manufacturing, power, agriculture and MANY OTHER SECTORS of the Nigerian economy!

HE HAS CREATED 1.6 MILLION NEW JOBS under various programmes including the Community Service Scheme (CSS), Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS), Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWiN!) and the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Program (SURE-P)!

He has also created 250,000 jobs in the agriculture sector alone by enabling Dry Season Farming!

NO ONE can claim that OUR PRESIDENT IS NOT WORKING!

HE IS TIRELESSLY WORKING for our youths to become employed by growing ALL of our Sectors!

With PGEJ in the driving seat, Nigeria will CONTINUE on the road to success!
[s]
notobs:
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN has created EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES in manufacturing, power, agriculture and MANY OTHER SECTORS of the Nigerian economy!

HE HAS CREATED 1.6 MILLION NEW JOBS under various programmes including the Community Service Scheme (CSS), Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS), Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWiN!) and the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Program (SURE-P)!

He has also created 250,000 jobs in the agriculture sector alone by enabling Dry Season Farming!

HE IS TIRELESSLY WORKING for our youths to become employed by growing ALL of our Sectors!

[/s]
notobs:

Employment or Unemployment?
because this is what our President says::: We've created unemployment
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by Ryabcool(m): 5:29am On Mar 03, 2015
234GT:

you can't even spell sabotage well. Or did the opposition sabotage your post too? Dumb cretin who has lost his conscience a long time ago

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by hotwax: 6:34am On Mar 03, 2015
notobs:
President Goodluck Jonathan has SAVED #NIGERIANS FROM ILLEGAL PRESCRIPTION AND COUNTERFEIT DRUGS!

Our President has CRACKED DOWN on those that RISK THE HEALTH of the general public by selling low quality drugs with ineffective ingredients, potent ingredients and outdated time lines!

Nigerians can REST ASSURED that President Jonathan is working for our health!

He has established effective partnership and treaty with nations in Asia, Europe, and Middle East for the prosecution and fines of offending persons, dealers and operations! He is ALSO using ICT text messaging systems (TRUSCAN) for the detection of fake and Counterfeit drugs!

For his FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION in the health sector, VOTE PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!

I have seen all your propaganda post are lies. But I am forced to reply this one.
You claim no more fake drugs under GEJ.
Please give credit to that NAFDAC woman, whom obasanjo employed.

You shameless are campaigning with electric power transformer. This is why Nigerians are angry with PDP. LIES LIES LIES everyday.
Where is that electricity ? Where is that JOB? Oh you mean the civil service death Job that our youth were massacred?

I know they pay you to do what you are dong, but at least have fear for God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue / Another Soldier Killed As Troops Clear Boko Haram & IEDs In Chukungudu(Pics) / Tariffs: Benin, Ghana Wage Economic War Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.