Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike (27009 Views)

Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike / Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by 234GT(m): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2015
tempest69:
mumus in a descending order
YOU* dummy
FFK* Brain Cancer career
OKUPE* indomie brain
SAMBO* dummy
GEJ* clueless one
FAYOSE* Tape rule
MUA'ZU* Adamu, dolo

Sabbotage was a typographical error. I bet you won't beat me in an English exam! Concerning me being a dummy, its your opinion, and you are entitled to it. I don't have to prove to a fool that I am not one.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by 234GT(m): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2015
Ryabcool:
you can't even spell sabotage well. Or did the opposition sabotage your post too? Dumb cretin who has lost his conscience a long time ago

That was a typographical error. Then, calling me a dumb cretin makes me laugh because I am very confident of my reasoning capabilities.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by 234GT(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2015
mfm04622:

How many times do we need to educate you before you learn? Buhari NEVER made that statement! Lawal Kaita of PDP did. I hope you are not a graduate of any tertiary institution. If you are, you are not representing that school well!

I need to make more findings about this. Yes, I am a graduate of a tertiary institution, but my certificate is with the military!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by naijasaints: 7:37am On Mar 03, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

you sound like a lazy man
Whoever supports GEJ is corrupt.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by Toofan007: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2015
How you can blame opposition for fuel scarcity, when you have been ruling Nigeria for the past sixteen years is beyond me. These guys are not just clueless, them are real dumbos! This alone is enough to boot them dumbos out, however, alas, they know we are a bigger mor.ns, why they say crap like this, and gets away with it.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by nokingasgod: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2015
If the Chairman of a political party, a supposed biggest political party in Africa, can be this daft, then we are in greater mess than we could ever realized.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by chiddy158: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bonanza ! Bonanza !! Bonanza !!! Free Advert On Nigeria Online Newspaper

Take advantage of free advert bonanza and advertise your goods, services and political campaigns on THEFOCUS, Nigeria's fastest growing online newspaper

www.thefocusng.com

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by jay44(m): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
234GT:
Yes, its part of making the country ungovernable!

That was what Buhari promised when he lost the last elections. God knows what he will promise when he loses again this month! Sabbotage
everywhere!

where is ur sense kiss kiss
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by 234GT(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
jay44:

where is ur sense kiss kiss

You should know where it is!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by captainbaroni(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
voltron:
We are joking.. Nigeria approaches the depths of Hell and some of you are dancing shoki, posing at shoprite and going to cave bar to watch oloshos dance on stage.. The World no longer finds our crude attractive to buy, our refineries are no longer working and we cannot pay importers to bring in fuel at prices twice what we sell our crude for. SHAME ON US ALL.. we still desparetely worship the Theophilus Danjuma, The Bola Shagaya, the Emeka Offor, the Dangote,The Otedola, the Tinubu, the Atiku, the IBB etc.. we should be littering the streets with the intestines and blood of their families
I AGREE WITH YOU.
WHY IS IT THAT THESE SO CALLED BIG MEN WILL NOT DO SOMETHING TO HELP THIS COUNTRY. WHY CAN'T THEY REVIVE THESE REFINARIES OR BUILD NEW ONES.
NAWAAOOO
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by joskab4sure: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Which kind of leaders we have in this country,as i respected this man sincerely i don't expect him to say this rubbish outside his sitting room talk less within PDP caucus.When boko haram started they logically attached it to opposition party,when there was fuel subsidy protest the same, now there is fuel scarcity ,opposition again.Why are they not tells Nigerian that opposition party was the one postponing the election rather to say that his wife pregnancy was also caused by opposition party.In fact they need to be sweep-off.They are already failed. WE NEED CHANGE . YOUR VOTE MUST CHANGE HAND.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike by dammiedre(m): 5:55am On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=notobs post=31238383]PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN has created EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES in manufacturing, power, agriculture and MANY OTHER SECTORS of the Nigerian economy!

HE HAS CREATED 1.6 MILLION NEW JOBS under various programmes including the Community Service Scheme (CSS), Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS), Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWiN!) and the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Program (SURE-P)!

1.6m jobs. how many jobless graduates do we have in Nigeria?9
The 4,400mw he's screaming about, how has that improved power supply in your area?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court / 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Peter Obi Attends Labour Party's NEC Meeting In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.