Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] (2309 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Tinubu To Kashamu: We Are Not In The Same Class; Go, Face Your Charges In US / Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2015

All Progressives Congress National Leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is set to sue the management of the Daar Communications Limited, owners of the Africa Independent Television, AIT for the defamatory content of a documentary aired on Sunday.

Counsel to Asiwaju Tinubu, Mr. Tunji Abayomi, said a letter asking Daar Communications to apologise for the content and stop further airing was delivered this afternoon. A part of the letter to AIT reads, ” … You aired an hour long documentary focussing on our client (Bola Tinubu). Clearly pre-occupied with political resentment and hatred neither warranted, necessary, proper, or justified, you published several false allegations against our client…More disturbing is your misrepresentation that the said documentary was “sponsored” without disclosing the “sponsors”. You cannot under law, hide under media freedom to maliciously injure a citizen’s reputation”.

The letter also demanded for N20billion (Twenty Billion Naira) as cost of damage done to the reputation of its client failing which the client will sue the company.

Another part of the letter reads: “…to affirm the right of our client against your defamatory publication, we demand that you confirm to us within 24 hours of receipt of this letter, an apology and retraction of the said publication/documentary.”

http://www.234 forum.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13143937-breaking-bola-tinubu-to-sue-ait-for-n20billion

Stay Updated with latest news & gists on ur BBM
Add Up Pin: 3334CA66
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by DuchessLily(f): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Oohhh....He is angry he couldn't buy dem over like he bought channels TV and Sahara reporters

Mtsweeee...yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by nerodenero: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
TVC should also watch their back too since AIT is for PDP and TVC is for APC.

Bunch of desperados!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
D billions of $ weh he steal from lagos state no reach am undecided, which court d guy wan go sef, d one weh jonathan dhe control? D guy is a loser, he wants to recover d money he spent on buhari since he knows d election is over for him. Tinubu pls bring our buhari back

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by dre11(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Here to read comments
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by richol(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
THAT DOESNT STOP GEJ DOES IT... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .LET ME CHECK. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .NO IT DOESNT. . . . . . . . . .GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by saintopus(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
If he cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
AIT, who still dey watch that station. I really wish I could delete the channel from my dstv. Lowlifers.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by thinkdip(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by talktimi(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tinubu can't do jackshît cool

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by Redoil: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
nerodenero:
TVC should also watch their back too since AIT is for PDP and TVC is for APC.

Bunch of desperados!
TVC are learners for where AIT is

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
For how much will Gej sue sahara reporters?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by Kolade354(m): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:
Oohhh....He is angry he couldn't buy dem over like he bought channels TV and Sahara reporters

woman this is not telemundo,it is obvious you knw nothing abt Asiwaju Bola ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by DuchessLily(f): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Kolade354:
woman this is not telemundo,it is obvious you knw nothing abt Asiwaju Bola ahmed Tinubu

Who is talking abt Telemundo

It is so obvious u don't knw anything abt Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and politics....dat is why u will compare or liken what I wrote up there to Telemundo

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by Kolade354(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:

Who is talking abt Telemundo

It is so obvious u don't knw anything abt Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and politics....dat is why u will compare or liken what I wrote up there to Telemundo
I guess it is insidede your parlour that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu negotiate to buy Channels Tv and Saharareporters

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by HzRF(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Just 1 hr baba blood don't hot
Wet in gej go do

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by DuchessLily(f): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Kolade354:
I guess it is insidede your parlour that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu negotiate to buy Channels Tv and Saharareporters

Eyaahhh...sorry ehh... Its English dat is ur problem

What does it mean to buy something or someone OVER? Duughhhh
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by Kolade354(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:

Eyaahhh...sorry ehh... Its English dat is ur problem

What does it mean to buy something or someone OVER? Duughhhh
Your type usually spread false rumour and propanganda............He can even sue you for this allegation,but I wont advice him to do dat cos the last time I checked the 300 most important person In Nigeria,your name was not there so continue with your propanganda Mrs Grammarian
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by Babacele: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:

Numero uno Tinubu doesn't need to buy any media before God will send angels to fight for him. don't you think that the guy must be clean for d PDP who has an awesome federal might couldnt establish just a case against their nemesis apart from empty propaganda for more than a decade? Think sis, think.
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by mejai(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Oh Lawd! he truly needs d money. he looks scary and needs d money for facial surgery. nonsense.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by DuchessLily(f): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Babacele:
Numero uno Tinubu doesn't need to buy any media before God will send angels to fight for him. don't you think that the guy must be clean for d PDP who has an awesome federal might couldnt establish just a case against their nemesis apart from empty propaganda for more than a decade? Think sis, think.

Bro it is u who need to think...

Don't worry its a matter of time and all u blind batimous will see who Tinubu really is

Then I will say to u "I told ya" grin
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by Babacele: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:

Bro it is u who need to think...

Don't worry its a matter of time and all u blind batimous will see who Tinubu really is

Then I will say to u "I told ya" grin
Behave like an educated person n give me facts n stop being pedestrian!
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by DuchessLily(f): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Kolade354:
Your type usually spread false rumour and propanganda............He can even sue you for this allegation,but I wont advice him to do dat cos the last time I checked the 300 most important person In Nigeria,your name was not there so continue with your propanganda Mrs Grammarian

U advice Tinubu? Kikikikikiki.....

My name wasn't there; do u knw my name?

Tinubu's slippers shinner go rest eehh... cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by DuchessLily(f): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Babacele:
Behave like an educated person n give me facts n stop being pedestrian!

Stop being gini?? Lol... tongue
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by holatin(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:

even though you no get Braun, try and lend from ur immediate family.
he bought channel tv and channel showed an anti buhari video just last week.

Think for once
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by Kolade354(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:

U advice Tinubu? Kikikikikiki.....

My name wasn't there; do u knw my name?

Tinubu's slippers shinner go rest eehh... cheesy cheesy
we knw your type.............You spread false news and propanganda.........Show me proof that Tinubu want to buy Channelstv or hold your peace forever.
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by DuchessLily(f): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
holatin:
even though you no get Braun, try and lend from ur immediate family.
he bought channel tv and channel showed an anti buhari video just last week.

Think for once
English!!!!
He does not own channels TV, its 4 Momoh
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by holatin(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:
English!!!!
He does not own channels TV, its 4 Momoh
are you having difficulty reading and understanding ?
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by DuchessLily(f): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Kolade354:
we knw your type.............You spread false news and propanganda.........Show me proof that Tinubu want to buy Channelstv or hold your peace forever.
Pls go back to kindergarten or read my previous post again and again and again till u understand the "buy dem over " meant there.
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by Kolade354(m): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:
Pls go back to kindergarten or read my previous post again and again and again till u understand the "buy dem over " meant there.
okay the deal took place in your Parlour abi?.................Continue to spread propanganda it wont fetch you money or make you popular like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu(Jagaban)
Re: BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] by bzee01(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
You love Nigeria, wanna dissect real issues concerning our political system and Economy, pls join my bbm. channel "Nigeria our country"- C00281480

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) / DSS Detains PVC Supplier, Demands Encription Code / Photo: Scultural Piece Honour Mounted In Front Gej's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.