Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,995 members, 7,952,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love (89894 Views)

But Why Are Nigerian Girls Too Wide Like This (photos PG18+) / I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Weah96: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bands will make her dance. With money all things are possible, the girl will overlook your obsession if you keep pulling up in different types of big body vehicles. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by CharlesNneji1: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Emmyxclusive:
Now u have a gal, things were going well then u started showing too much attention then things got a liltle ugly, how do u win her back?

The reason why something like this happens is because you have become less interesting to her; by showing her you just "can't breathe" without her you killed her attraction for you.

What you have to do is this; Give her more space, make her a bit jealous from time to time, charge up the way you talk to her (click my name and on my profile click on my article on "how to talk to girls"wink.

If you do all these three things WELL and they don't work to bring her back to you, whenever i post an article on nairaland - stone me *winks*

1 Like

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by denny(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
MimeeTee:
The OP is totally on point here!...God knows,Heaven knows i've stopped giving "too much" attention to girls since 1898...if u like,run go meet another person i no send u...so far i'm not engaged/married to you....na u sabi,na u get the hole wey dem dey drill...OP,5000 bottles of orijin for you sir!
Nice 1 bro..
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Curvinus(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Girls aren't really as dumb as some people might want to believe. Just like guys, they have their own preferences of who they date.

If you aren't very good looking as a guy, you need to find your level and leave the classier ladies alone. That way, you can avoid all of these heart aches that folks complain about in relationships.

But if you insist on dating a cutey even though you are not much of a looker yourself, then get ready to spend some owo to at least buy her affection. Its that simple.

The above scenario could be slightly altered though if the lady in question is approaching her twilight.

To the OP, isn't this some of these David D's nonsense or some other manipulative stuffs by these so called pick up artists?

Rather than paying for e-books that have no relevance with your unique situation as an individual, I say you go out there, see things for yourself and make your own judgment. Imagine someone telling you how to get any girl you like, regardless of your looks and financial muscles. No be scam be that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by major466(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
This thread makes sense. It reminds me of one dude who can starve himself for days just to run errands just to impress ladies. I think they're call women wrappers.
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by sheunflexy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
Alright, i am going to get a bit personal here.

I know; my articles are a bit controversial. I know that most things i say are not the usual conventional dating advice you hear all the time. I know that some of the things i reveal here gets a lot of people angry.

*smiles*

But the bottom line is this; they work: hundreds of guys who already use them can attest to this - Before you fight these articles, go out, practice them, then if they don't work - come back and tell me they didn't work and i will fully apologize for feeding you wrong information.

With that out of the way; lets begin.

GIVING A GIRL ATTENTION - DOES IT WORK OR NOT?

First; what do i mean by "attention" here:

here are some examples:

- Calling a girl all the time
- Paying her compliments anytime the opportunity arises
- Sending her love texts like your father owns telecom companies in six countries.
- Doing things for her and running errands for her (some guys do this, trust me)
- Buying her loads and loads of gifts (Father Christmas)

Now the thing is this; girls love all these things - as a matter of fact, when you are in a relationship all the above can spice up the relationship.

But when you are still trying to get a girl these very same things i just listed up there can backfire when you do them in a wrong way.

Stay with me; i will make this clearer. showing a girl attention is like kerosine - when you pour in a little at a time into a burning firewood - it is fine. BUT when you get a full cup of kerosine and empty it on that same firewood; you have a problem.

When you shower loads and loads of attention on a girl; it is not romantic bro - it is a sign that tells her: "babe, i am obsessed with you"

Have you ever heard a girl say: "I can't stop thinking of this guy, he calls me 20 times a day". See, there is a reason why the people you like never like you back: it is not coincidence; this is pure basic psychology 101

A GIRL CAN NEVER BE INTO A GUY THAT IS OBSESSED WITH HER and when you shower her with all those praises, calls, attention, gifts you are making her see you as a Mr. obsessed of Africa. Most girls will tell you they like it, but everybody knows that they will say they like a girl to treat them in some ways but when you treat them in that same way they say they want to be treated - they still joke with you.

Most times when a guy showers a girl with all these kind of attention what they (the guys) think is:

- She is so fine, if i don''t shower her with attention another guy will take her from me
- She likes it, i will keep showing her how crazy i am about her.
- It's by money; if i keep buying her things she will like me.
- This is how to get a girl, that is what most girls say - so let me shower her with attention

Guy, this is real life. What happens in movies rarely happen in real life, bro.

Funny thing is that while you are bombarding a girl with all these attention she is also wondering why she doesn't like you "in that way". When a girl meets a sensitive, caring, attention giving guy they think things like:

- He is such a nice, caring sweet guy - why don't i like him enough to date him.
- He is always there whenever i want him, why don't i feel like dating him.
- Let me keep him around, maybe with time i will start to like him.
- I don't want to hurt him, let me just be nice with him. But the thing is i just don't feel "it" for him.
- He is just a friend, he is nice but i can't date him - i can't bring myself to like him that way.

True enough, girls end up dating this type of guys but the fact is this; it is very RARE and most times when they do date the guy it is usually out of pity and not because they really like him as a boyfriend.

Here is psychology 101: "We don't like anything that is easy to have. When we get something we loose interest in that thing"

Showing a girl too much attention sends her the signal that "she already has you".

I know; it is not easy to hold back - the more you don't know how she feels about you, the more you chase her, the more she acts cold around - and the more you want her.

BUT HERE IS THE HARD PROVEN TRUTH: If you keep showering her with loads of attention, she will run away from you and go and find a more challenging guy. A guy who knows "whats up". A guy who is not as easy as you. A real Man who is in control.

Study all the girl you have been showering attention and chasing in the past one year: Can't you see how they keep giving you signals that they like you, that you are a sweet guy BUT they just don't feel it for you. You are a nice guy but they can't date you 9i'm sure a girl has told you this even)

Can't you see how very pretty girls keep complaining that the guys they like don't give them attention BUT you, fine boy like you, gives her the same attention she is making noise about and STILL she doesn't want you. Have you ever asked yourself Why almost EVERY girl complains that the guys they like don't give them enough attention. Have you ever wondered why they keep sticking to the guy even though he is not giving them enough attention that they want. Have you ever wondered if this is just coincidence or the way their brains are wired

Think, bro

PLAIN SIMPLE PSYCHOLOGY: human beings like what they don't have.

I know, a lot of people will come in here and say i have generalized but, the fact is this, this is simple plain proven science that i use myself to get classy pretty rich girls to take interest in me, this is the same science that over a hundred guys who read my articles use and still achieve massive success with the girls they like.

So since giving a girl too much attention doesn't work, what then works - little attention?

Nah, that too can backfire if you don't know how to trigger interest in girls. Have you wondered why players get more girls than other guys? it is because they know how to press a girls button and make her crazy for them.

In my e-book: "The Bang Rule...Ultimate Guild Of Seduction For Nigerian Guys", i went into details to explain this and the exact step by step secrets to use and get the girl you are interested in to be interested in you. In the book you will learn scientific psychology secrets you can use to turn the table around and make a girl like you for who you are and not because she likes your pocket (See my profile by clicking my name to see numbers to contact if you want to get the e-book).

For those who have been asking: Here are the e-book's contents:

-How to manipulate a girl’s emotions, irrespective of how tough she is and make her go crazy about you.

The four mistakes ruining your chances with girls now and how you can eliminate these mistakes, turn them to your advantage and use those same mistakes to your advantage in order to effortlessly make girls see you as boyfriend material.

The particular mindsets girls have that you can use right now to trigger massive lust in them. You can use these secrets to make any girl want to have sex with you without you even raising a finger.

The one powerful secret you can use in order to make sure that a girl never cheats on you. This secret will make sure any girl will be willingly to stick with you no matter what. This same secret is the one players use to keep a girl coming back to them even when they maltreat such girls.

The 3 steps that you can use this very moment to get into any girl’s heart.

How to make sure that a girl doesn’t see you as just a friend. This step by step secret will make sure she doesn’t friend-zone you or see you as someone she can’t date.

That is not all; I will also show you:

The 3 rules of seducing and getting pretty girls to like you like crazy.

The 3 exact moves to use on a girl and make her lower her defenses. These “moves” will ensure that even a girl who was heart-broken yesterday will see you as someone she can allow into her life now.

One particular thing you can start doing right now to appear more confident in front of girls. It doesn’t just stop there, this particular secret will totally eliminate the fears you feel about approaching a girl you like.

What to do in order to make a girl see you as some she must have. This is the exact same secret players use in order to make girls fight shamelessly over them.

How to make a girl love you even if you are broke

The exact thing to say in order to make her comfortable with you in an instant even if you two had just met.

How to make pretty and classy girls work hard just to please you.

See my profile for numbers to contact in order to get the e-book.

PS: i will keep writing more article, stay posted (Hehehe, this will vex some people like mad sha *winks* Your hateful words can stop from freeing guys from the bondage of girls who treat them badly grin)

Have an awesome day.bro thump up for u,happened to me,was even accused wrongly,lesson learnt.

Peace..
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by mrkings84(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
that means u have bewitched all the girls in ur area. it's tym they take to their heels.
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by CharlesNneji1: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Well, the way you see yourself matters - if you believe a girl's class is above yours and because of that you can't get her to like you then that's what it will be.

The problem with a lot of guys is low self esteem, nobody will value anyone who doesn't value himself.

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by obosirow: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
CharlesNneji1: Nice write-up bro! The end is, what shall it profit a man if he gets any fine babe he desires, sleeps with her/them, and loose his own soul? If you exert this energy in propagating the gospel of Jesus Christ, can you imagine how many souls you'll convert from going to hell by the help of the HolySpirit; and the number of stars your crown in heaven will wear.
Consider it bro!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Antanananovic: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

well, that's a strong accusation and i have to address it - if you find any article you feel i have plagiarized, or stole, or have copied and pasted please feel free to paste the link below the article so people can see. It's unfair to paint me black just to promote your website

I am not the only guy who know these secrets, because you stumble on another guy who does doesn't mean i am stealing his ideas. It's just like saying that a biology teacher who teaches TRANSPORT system is plagiarizing - transport system is the same all over the word.
same with this; the psychology of attraction is no one's intellectual property. I registered and protected my e-book against piracy, i hate piracy and i would not allow you accuse me of plagiarism.

Have an awesome night

Of course, you are Damn right.. I have nothing against you as a person. Whenever you use terminologies like SHIT TESTS, LMR, HB, AFC, ALPHA MALE and the likes, probably in subsequent posts, i will so much appreciate it if you acknowledge the originators of the words just like your biology teacher who made appropriate references where possible..and I wanna add that the website I added in an earlier post is not mine..

have a beautiful afternoon bro!
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

I preach being yourself. But bro; when a girl treats you badly and you still struggle to impress her you are not being yourself - you are being used.

Being yourself doesn't mean being a slave to your emotions and to a girl who doesn't have regard for you.

Be yourself, but still, be a real man while at it. Never be afraid to put down your feet and say NO when you are been ride on - that is my message.

Ok
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Mavor: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Don't chase her. When you talk to her again, make sure you don't communicate that you need anything, especially attention or approval.

Lose the need to have every woman like you. One big weakness that most men have is a woman who won't call back. But remember: Women are the same way.

You always have options. When you know how to meet women anytime you want, then it doesn't matter what happens in a particular situation. And if it doesn't matter, women can sense it. This is a very attractive quality.

When a guy can't seem to hold on to a woman, the problem is almost always one of the following:

He turns into a clingy, needy wuss at some point during the relationship.
He becomes predictable and boring at some point during the relationship.

So stop doing those things. Instead, learn how to keep the attraction building and growing.

The problem with most men is they think that in order to make sure their catch doesn't get away, they must constantly give women attention. Wrong! The reason that most women get bored in a relationship, or turned off by a new acquaintance, is that they get too much attention at once.

Bottom Line: Don't Give Women Attention - That's all they want....and when they have all they want, they become bored and start looking for something else they feel you can't offer.

How to Get Her To Chase You?

Stage One: bait her; Pick the woman that you are interested in, wherever you may be. May I suggest that you choose your lady early and concentrate only on her the whole time you are there. If you start looking around too much, you will give her the impression that you are looking for anyone to sleep with.After you find her, begin by looking for body language signs, such as eye contact, a smile, hair touching, etc.If you get these signs from her, you must move quickly.

Stage Two: be attentive Okay, now you made your move. You initiated the conversation. Now how do you make sure you keep the conversation going, and ensure she remains interested? Spoil her with attention by asking her all types of questions regarding her life. No sex-related questions please . Instead, talk about her likes (music, food, drinks, restaurants), her education, movies, even the current awkward situation.The important thing is to not mention anything (no matter how tempting) about yourself, unless of course she asks you to. If she does, (this usually means she's interested) please remember to be brief and move the topic back to focus to her.

Once the conversation deepens, it is okay to mention that you'd like to keep in contact with her, and ask for a phone number. The first phone call should only be at least two days after the encounter. The conversation should revolve around how much fun you had with her, and how impressed you were with her personality.In other words, compliment her like crazy. Make sure that the first phone call does not last more than twenty minutes. It is crucial that you end the first phone call first. The conversation should end with you inviting her out for a date.

On the first date, don't initiate a conversation about sexual topics, unless of course she does. The first date is a time to explore and find out a little more about each other. Do everything for her, but you don't necessarily have to agree with everything that she has to say. When she disagrees with your stance, accept it, and don't offer excuses either. Excuses make you look weak.

stage three: the earthquake Now that the little princess is comfortable, it's time to make the ground shake under her feet. The fact that we want to be accepted, liked, and needed is human nature. Once this need is fulfilled, we turn our attention towards stabilizing it. It is time to take away all that attention from the little sweet princess . How? Simple........ grin

Caveat Emptor: When you become involved with a good woman, please treat her very nicely, not like a rag. Good women are like jewels in a desert, very rare and to be cherished. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by madenigga2dcore(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
gosh! anoda David de Angelo.. see dem PUAs
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by LewisO: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
buoye1:
This piece contains the best message even far above the epistle the OP wrote

Thanks to you OP,I got 1 or 2 things from ur write up
Thanks bro!

Am honored! cool
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by sylve11: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nice one @ op cool
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by chiderao: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Op thanks a lot..this one is directed to me ooh..just gv a girl I just met 200k to pay her house rent last night...and today she never say hey to me.....still waiting to hear from her thou...
Guess it gna be a tough one to shegg her....bt gna keep mute as well...coz I know them she still gna call n I will strategize ma game to nail her well well..
Never n never again shld I fall mugu for babe....
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Mavor: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
chiderao:
Op thanks a lot..this one is directed to me ooh..just gv a girl I just met 200k to pay her house rent last night...and today she never say hey to me.....still waiting to hear from her thou...
Guess it gna be a tough one to shegg her....bt gna keep mute as well...coz I know them she still gna call n I will strategize ma game to nail her well well..

I'm not gonna insult you bro, even if you deserve it. I feel your pain. Experience is a very good teacher. Except she's your wifey man, dont do this kind of $hit again!!!

1 Like

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Weah96: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
In my area, the girls pay for the upkeep of the guys. It's totally reverse. Girls work and bring money home, men stay at home, spend the money, and play video games.
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Mavor: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Weah96:
In my area, the girls pay for the upkeep of the guys. It's totally reverse. Girls work and bring money home, men stay at home, spend the money, and play video games.

You mean boys stay at home, spend the money, and play video games.....right?

1 Like

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by InZA: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
The moderator that put this on the front page must be a prospective client. grin

As much as I subscribe to the essence of your post@OP....I can't still help but have a coloured opinion about it, the reason being that, your posts/articles and even your book(from the hints and excerpts you've drawn from it) somewhat encourages duplicity and infidelity.

I stand to be corrected but your articles don't focus on getting that "special girl" that means the world to you, whom you would possibly want to "take home to mama" or whoever dey house in case mama don travel..... Instead it focuses on getting and stirring the attention of different girls...and this notion breeds psychological inconsistencies or complexities and ultimately limits the habit of commitment.

It is my personal belief, that a relationship should be between one man and one woman who come together to commitedly nuture that relationship. But when a guy is, largely driven and motivated by the suggestions/opinions in your articles or the submissions in your book, that he can/or has the "legal" right to "bang" any girl that tickles his fancy, simply because he has "the know how", then ofcourse, no matter how you see it, your articles would only serve to further populate the already growing number of irresponsible men we have in Nigeria.

Like I said initially, I subscribe to the essence of your post, which is being selectively attentive to a girl, but very few guys would see this in a "singular sense".... After all, what is the use of a knowledge gained if it is not lavishly practised.

This is just my personal opinion and I know it hardly represents the ideals of other people.

3 Likes

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Mavor: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
InZA:
The moderator that put this on the front page must be a prospective client. grin

As much as I subscribe to the essence of your post@OP....I can't still help but have a coloured opinion about it, the reason being that, your posts/articles and even your book(from the hints and excerpts you've drawn from it) somewhat encourages duplicity and infidelity.

I stand to be corrected but your articles don't focus on getting that "special girl" that means the world to you, whom you would possibly want to "take home to mama" or whoever dey house in case mama don travel..... Instead it focuses on getting and stirring the attention of different girls...and this notion breeds psychological inconsistencies or complexities and ultimately limits the habit of commitment.

It is my personal belief, that a relationship should be between one man and one woman who come together to commitedly nuture that relationship. But when a guy is, largely driven and motivated by the suggestions/opinions in your articles or the submissions in your book, that he can/or has the "legal" right to "bang" any girl that tickles his fancy, simply because he has "the know how", then ofcourse, no matter how you see it, your articles would only serve to further populate the already growing number of irresponsible men we have in Nigeria.

Like I said initially, I subscribe to the essence of your post, which is being selectively attentive to a girl, but very few guys would see this in a "singular sense".... After all, what is the use of a knowledge gained if it is not lavishly practised.

This is just my personal opinion and I know it hardly represents the ideals of other people.
I think the more important question is how to recognize a good woman and win her. Most 9ja girls these days are not worth the drama they cause!

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by CharlesNneji1: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
chiderao:

Money doesn't buy love; don't forget that bro (just in case she finally calls).
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by CharlesNneji1: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
InZA:

I understand your point and I agree with them.

However, I do not preach promiscuity. As a matter of fact; I have a super awesome pretty girl I'm dating right now and I don't cheat on her.

What I teach is basic psychology. Even if you find that special girl, if you don't know how to go about making her see that you are the special guy for her, she will not realise it.

Most times when we find that girl, in the heat of passion, we do things that set them off.

Go through this thread, it has been read by hundreds of girls on nairaland but NO girl has commented to say that these things I have said is a lie.

Doesn't that strike you? A website where people feed on bashing others. Doesn't that strike you that I have probably just said the truth.

Think about that.

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Mavor: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

I understand your point and I agree with them.

However, I do not preach promiscuity. As a matter of fact; I have a super awesome pretty girl I'm dating right now and I don't cheat on her.

What I teach is basic psychology. Even if you find that special girl, if you don't know how to go about making her see that you are the special guy for her, she will not realise it.

Most times when we find that girl, in the heat of passion, we do things that set them off.

Go through this thread, it has been read by hundreds of girls on nairaland but NO girl has commented to say that these things I have said is a lie.

Doesn't that strike you? A website where people feed on bashing others. Doesn't that strike you that I have probably just said the truth.

Think about that.

Wait, dem dey come for you. grin
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by CharlesNneji1: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mavor:
Wait, dem dey come for you. grin

Lol. Now I said it, I know they will come
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Weah96: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mavor:

You mean boys stay at home, spend the money, and play video games.....right?

Someone with 4 or 8 children cannot be a boy.
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by nkemdi89(f): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
That's so true, personally I hate it when a guy treats me like a trophy he is about to win, the regular calls gets me choked up especially when you don't any feelings for him or trying to lure you with money and gifts just to get my attention is a no no. The implication of his behaviour is that you may end up accepting him out of sympathy cos you feel he has tried,thereby the respect and genuine love isn't going to be there also after winning you like a trophy the love may degenarate cos you don't feed a fish with worm after being caught, due to chronic obssession he may endanger your life because he feels if he doesn't deserve you no one should, also I see those type of people as if they are acting to gallery immediately the curtain is closed the show is over. A healthy relationship isn't base on obssesion don't choke me its suppose to be mutual.

7 Likes

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Weah96: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
nkemdi89:
That's so true, personally I hate it when a guy treats me like a trophy he is about to win, the regular calls gets me choked up especially when you don't any feelings for him or [size=13pt]trying to lure you with money and gifts just to get my attention is a no no.[/size]

You must be one in a million. Bands don't make you dance, heh?

1 Like

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by nkemdi89(f): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Weah96:

You must be one in a million. Bands don't make you dance, heh?

Thanks dear,but truth be told there is a leveel in which you have reached in life and being blessed by the lord all these little gift will not catch your attention and with time to avoid insult you have to start rejecting the gift cos there maybe a sinister motives behind those gifts also, I believe a gift should carry an equal appreciation not accepting it for the sake explioting him,that where conscience comes to play.

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by hisawesomeness(m): 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
blah blah blah. girls girls girls. everyday on nairaland. guys are so damn idle these days. girls this girls that.how to get a girl, how to bathe a girl, how to feed a girl. soon we'll see threads like how to wipe a girl's butt, steps to look at a girl. ha undecided
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by CharlesNneji1: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
nkemdi89:
That's so true, personally I hate it when a guy treats me like a trophy he is about to win, the regular calls gets me choked up especially when you don't any feelings for him or trying to lure you with money and gifts just to get my attention is a no no. The implication of his behaviour is that you may end up accepting him out of sympathy cos you feel he has tried,thereby the respect and genuine love isn't going to be there also after winning you like a trophy the love may degenarate cos you don't feed a fish with worm after being caught, due to chronic obssession he may endanger your life because he feels if he doesn't deserve you no one should, also I see those type of people as if they are acting to gallery immediately the curtain is closed the show is over. A healthy relationship isn't base on obssesion don't choke me its suppose to be mutual.

And a lady speaks...

1 Like

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
InZA:

On point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.