Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? (48549 Views)

Zarah Buhari Or Nadia Buari? Who's Prettier? / Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by dechandel(f): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
DrAify:
Yeah,you look alike
I like your gown kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Looks like you kwa! Abeg shift go Ogbete market angry
dechandel you get many bad belle o cheesy
See how many likes this comment don gather cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by dechandel(f): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
ruudnisterooy1:
undecided
Are you lost or something?? undecided grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by dechandel(f): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
dechandel you get many bad belle o cheesy
See how many likes this comment don gather cheesy
Hillarious grin grin
No be you cause am tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
englishmart:
fortunately, Nadia is from my state too... (enugu)
wow never knew mbaise was in enugu. ..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
dechandel:
Hillarious grin grin
No be you cause am tongue
I know what's going through your mind right now cheesy

You're like I wish I can know the persons liking this comment grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by kenex4ever(m): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
dechandel:
Tough question!

Nadia kinda looks like me

Gennny is beautiful kiss

Biko no one should quote, to counter me angry
countered!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by billyG(m): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nadia na mammywater gennie na fine monkey. ;DNadia na mammywater gennie na fine monkey.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by englishmart(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
BADNEAT:
wow never knew mbaise was in enugu. ..
lol. You no serious
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by NobleG1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Who the hell is Nnaji? She's heavily over rated. There are many far more beautiful women in Nigeria. Buari beats her hands down.
I'm not Ghanian by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by dechandel(f): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I know what's going through your mind right now cheesy

You're like I wish I can know the persons liking this comment grin
Lmao!!
To be honest,i am not bothered grin
I was expecting that tongue
I made that comment to awaken the ogbanje(s) we have on Nairaland grin

kenex4ever:
countered!!
This is how you fail simple jamb..
Heeding to instruction is a sin for you people angry grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by Sacramento4real(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Op do you wanna hear the truth?

Na Nadia Buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by 360command: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
zaralady:
The two have different beauty, nnaji is very beautiful, nadia is very pretty, u could compare pple like Martha ankomah and Jackie appiah, or genevie and Jackie appiah and nadia buhari and some fair pretty actress...I forgotten one gal's name..but nnaji and buhari really u cnt find who is more beautiful becos dey re two different skin complexion and dey re beautiful in dere various ways
miss world does not look at all this you are writing.. Black,white,african,asian,latino,europe all come to compete for 1 glory... The glory to become the most beautiful girl in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by ivyy(f): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
morganist99:
says the most beautiful gal in d world...mtcheeew

Now continue to hiss like a snake till your tongue gets bitten off angry

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by DrAify(f): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thank you
dechandel:
I like your gown kiss

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by kenex4ever(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
grin[ /size][/font][/color]
This is how you f ail simple jamb..
Heeding to instruction is a sin for you people angry grin
[/quote] ur sense of humor is dead n buried.
U r too serious to understand dat I was only joking. Smh.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
englishmart:
lol. You no serious
so gene is from enugu? ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by ruudnisterooy1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
dechandel:
Are you lost or something?? undecided grin
nah. I am found. See your mouth like ''Lost or something''....

How can you say Nadia looks like you? Can't you see that she is Light skinned? Or do you skuls in zthe socceer-way? undecided #No Offeinse
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by temmypotter(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
marieolae:
Nadia of course.
said with so much certainty,on what basis is Nadia finer than Genevieve,if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by VickyRotex(f): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
dechandel:
Thank you jare cheesy

You are welcome dear kiss grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by swindo1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
mirexxx:
Nadia is facially beautiful
she has a nice body to go with!
so ur saying being black makes one uglee
nadia water colour jenny made of black, thou black is beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by Subom1(f): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
I feel like Gen is overrated. Even Omotola is better looking than her (my opinion).

People are too colour struck. Based on features and bod I'd say Nadia is prettier
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by domiwizi(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
in the toilet...wetin their beauty go do for me.....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by mirexxx(f): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
swindo1:
nadia water colour jenny made of black, thou black is beautiful
every color is beautiful. Black or White smiley God made us that that way and our color doesn't determine how pretty or uglee we are!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by T3Amo(f): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Am usually amazed at the double standards we Africans have acquired concerning beauty. When a girl is perceived to be beautiful on account of her darkness, that is okay, in fact it is so welcome. But when a girl is perceived to be beautiful on account of her light skin tone, it is automatically perceived as an indication of inferiority complex. Let's face it. Beauty is beauty! Whether the beholder of the beauty is light-skinned or dark-skinned is not the issue here.

Some people (many to be precise) have mad love for light skin tone, others have a thing for dark skin tone, and that's fine. If it is a sin to prefer a woman on the grounds that she has the lighter shade, then let's employ the same rule across the fence - it will also be a sin to prefer a woman on the basis of her darker shade! Let's evoke justice here! A shade is just that - a shade. One's preference is a matter of personal opinion. Just like the dark girl loves to be appreciated, so does the light-skinned one.

In my opinion, both girls are good-looking, but Nadia would be my preference. Does that make Genny ugly? No she is pretty too, only that her kind of beauty is different from Nadia's.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by dechandel(f): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
ruudnisterooy1:
nah. I am found. See your mouth like ''Lost or something''....

How can you say Nadia looks like you? Can't you see that she is Light skinned? Or do you skuls in zthe socceer-way? undecided #No Offeinse
Ermm.. Are you color blind No offeinse angry

Dont annoy me o.. I havent resigned from my mtn duties o grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by afolwalex20(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
obo389:
imagine Nadia has d same complexion with genny.will she luk beautiful?
hope have answered ur questn.

And if genny has d same complexion with nadia, she would have been worse..

People sha!!!
Genevieve has turn into a goddess in this country. I know most of us would go for nadia if she was being compared to oda black actress.
Ahnahn!!! Nadia is far beautiful dan Genevieve. * no strings attached *

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by maxwell530(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
The comparison should be nadia buari vs juliet ibrahim
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by Omotayor123(f): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ariani:

seconded
Thirded
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by bilo1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmm well nadia wins with a close margin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by debrihachi(f): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
dechandel:
Tough question!

Nadia kinda looks like me

Gennny is beautiful kiss

Biko no one should quote, to counter me angry
hehe. ..u wish! !!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? by noskybanj(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jenny it is of cos. Nadia is fine but all thanks 2 that magic powder women apply, it enhances her beauty far 2 well. Bt jenny is natural, typical African beauty. Jenny all d way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Slays At Indian Wedding [PICS] / Uju Stella Posts Flat Tummy Photo / Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.