Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

APC Letter To Patience Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Letter To Patience Jonathan (40130 Views)

Why I Didn’t Read Apc’s Letter – Dogara / Senate Crisis: Saraki Blocks Reading Of Apc’s Letter / See What Amaechi Did To Patience Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by arusoncd(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2015
"Coup plotters are like rebels: They will never
repent" - Act Of War. eg; After 30 years, the
coup plotters of 1983 still want to leave in
Aso Rock!
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by arusoncd(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2015
You see the Aso rock, Buharia will never leave there!
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by psalmsjob: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Why write letter to someone who can't read and write. grin

Femi Fani Kayode will read and translate it for her! Atleast he must have been gathering and noting how she behaves in bed by now afterall #GEJ is clueless!

#SaiNigeria #SaiBuhari
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by adeA1(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:
[s][/s]
APC
Senseless as always expected!
Party ndi abulu onu grin
khug! Igbo! Naturally- born- daft-genueness minds
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by tayolove12(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2015
Sparrow13:

She is a disgrace to all N.C.E holders in Nigeria

Why yu people talk like on reasonable someone ur brian too daft na ur mama mate?
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by franugo(m): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:
[s][/s]
APC
Party ndi abulu onu grin

u think d post is senseless?shockedshocked guy nawa 4 u ooundecided
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Takim107(f): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2015
You enter bus pay and demand for change them no give you. ..you never see person wey dey forget, intentionally leave the change or tell conductor to keep the change...Apc una forget to write this part...I'll sue you all..it's not even suppose to be call change but BALANCE...change na when you carry your money jeje go tell one market woman abeg change this money for me I Want to give to this pure water seller.
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by AmakaDNB(f): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2015
Walkopet:
[size=15pt]Hahaha, really, don't bother to stress urself much about dat dear, cos GEJ has already set a committee on that, they are d one to do d packing.[/size]
I sha want to help. Dont want them to forget anything.
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by 100Cents: 9:13am On Mar 03, 2015
Nonsense write up.

We the Nigerians demand true change and transformation. Who was used for shooting practice ? APC lie lie party..

GEJ till 2019..
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2015
Mature speech and well said!
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by espn(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Ezedon:
after that yet it will also litter in few hours, it cannot bring permanent change
ders nothing permanent but God.. everything requires CHANGE..Change is constant.. all we need is consistency.. efficiency and effectiveness. The broom can surely provide that.
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by jeje123(m): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:
[s][/s]
APC
Party ndi abulu onu grin
Truth is bitter!!!
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by eduappollo(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2015
Well,let's be sincere to our selves.This man called buhari doesn't ve anything to offer to this country Nigerian.There's going to be no change.Let's stop fooling our selves.There are some group of people that want to capture this country by all means but it's not going to happen.Please let's give peace a chance.All this killing is too much.Here and there Boko haram and Isis.And secondly buhari is too old for this country.We need younger people.So APC should look for a younger person.We re tired of old politicians.
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by roladex(f): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2015
For ur mouth watering delicious cake sponge coconut chocolate redvelvet marble strawberry vanila chees flavour etc contact roladex cakes.08022709471 BlackBerry pin2BDEB00F. We deliver at ur door step
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2015
AmakaDNB:

I sha want to help. Dont want them to forget anything.
Eeya, Amaka u must be a kind hearted lady then, wish to know u in person if u won't mind,.....2B573C97.
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by iluvnaija: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
@op read this letter with shipopo's pix on it, make it a video do it can go viral.

No everyone visit Nairaland.
Very beautiful piece I must confess.
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by AmakaDNB(f): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Walkopet:
Eeya, Amaka u must be a kind hearted lady then, wish to know u in person if u won't mind,.....2B573C97.
I am kind o. See as you drop your pin without even asking if i have a BB. Oya na
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
AmakaDNB:

I am kind o. See as you drop your pin without even asking if i have a BB. Oya na
I knw u do, cos it's nt only BlackBerry dats using bbm nw.
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by musachara: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sparrow13:

3 things you father wasted
1. Time
2. Strength
3. S.perm

Was your course of study in school on how to insult people. buhahaha
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by hijodedios: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
APC is still yet to get it right,please instead of using whatever GEJ or his wife says to attack her back,give us your party manifest,what do you have for us as change? The last time i checked Nigeria has been without social amenities since 1960 and its not just the fault of the PDP party,its the fault of averyone who has ruled Nigeria as a president up till this moment .
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by musachara: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Luzehray:
. How old is Your Stupidity?

Buhahahahahaga... !
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by deletrue: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
thaoriginator:
Yeah it will surely be dust to maggots-infested brain like you
Barbarian
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by josh21: 2:34pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=baywatch84 post=31250320]are you a NCE holder like your Aunty PEJ, saTANoids[/qu oote]Do you think the ability 2 speak fluently is what makes u intelligent?Please intelligence is far from speaking grammar,be informed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC / 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State / Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.