Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

APC Letter To Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Letter To Patience Jonathan (40126 Views)

Why I Didn’t Read Apc’s Letter – Dogara / Senate Crisis: Saraki Blocks Reading Of Apc’s Letter / See What Amaechi Did To Patience Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Ventura1: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dear Patience Faka Jonathan,

How is everything going for you and the rest of the people in Aso Rock?

I write this letter in response to your statement, "We are not conductors so we don't ask for change". I just want to tell you that in the real sense of it, bus conductors do not ask for CHANGE. It is usually the passengers who ask for CHANGE.

Your husband, Goodluck Jonathan was chosen as the driver to convey Nigerians to their destination; PDP was appointed the conductor; and the Nigerian masses were and are still the passengers. As passengers, we had paid our bus fares in 2011 using the vote currency and now, we are asking, demanding for CHANGE as we approach our destination, 2015.

Oftentimes, bus conductors do not agree to give the passengers their CHANGE easily (at least not without a fight or exchange of words ). Like the bus conductors we know, PDP does not intend to give us the CHANGE that is due us even when they know this is the right thing to do.

But we the Nigerian Masses (who live without basic amenities; who are unemployed; who do not feel secure at home and in public places; who have been designated as targets for shooting practice etc.) have decided to get our CHANGE from the conductor (PDP and Cabals).

You see the wind of change has so caught with you. This is why even you ought to vote for CHANGE.

Thanks for gathering your things as you prepare to quit Aso Rock back to Otuoke or Okrika, the choice is yours

Yours sincerely,
Lookman Alawaye Esq.
(A LEGITIMATE PASSENGER)

Source: https://www.facebook.com/APCNigeria/posts/415728825271351

473 Likes 63 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by thaoriginator: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
What a creative piece of write-ups.

A very true representation of the matter!

God punish T-ANdroids and PD-pigs

#GiveUsChange!

*Modification* Oh I tot PDP cabals will block this from hitting front page that's why I didn't bother to shout 'first to comment'. Nevertheless, this calls for celebration and it's a sign that GMB will win with a landslide. Jonad'aft and Sheepo Straight To>>>>Otuoke..

393 Likes 25 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
[s]
Ventura1:

I write this letter in response to your statement, "We are not conductors so we don't ask for change". I just want to tell you that in the real sense of it, bus conductors do not ask for CHANGE. It is usually the passengers who ask for CHANGE.

Your husband, Goodluck Jonathan was chosen as the driver to convey Nigerians to their destination; PDP was appointed the conductor; and the Nigerian masses were and are still the passengers. As passengers, we had paid our bus fares in 2011 using the vote currency and now, we are asking, demanding for CHANGE as we approach our destination, 2015.

Oftentimes, bus conductors do not agree to give the passengers their CHANGE easily (at least not without a fight or exchange of words ). Like the bus conductors we know, PDP does not intend to give us the CHANGE that is due us even when they know this is the right thing to do.

But we the Nigerian Masses (who live without basic amenities; who are unemployed; who do not feel secure at home and in public places; who have been designated as targets for shooting practice etc.) have decided to get our CHANGE from the conductor (PDP and Cabals).

You see the wind of change has so caught with you. This is why even you ought to vote for CHANGE.

Thanks for gathering your things as you prepare to quit Aso Rock back to Otuoke or Okrika, the choice is yours

Yours sincerely,
Lookman Alawaye Esq.
(A LEGITIMATE PASSENGER)

[/s]
APC
Senseless as always expected!
Party ndi abulu onu grin

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Ventura1: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:
[s][/s]
APC
Party ndi abulu onu grin

Dunce! oponu apoda

391 Likes 23 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ventura1:

Dunce! oponu apoda
Otu gbalie nneyi there cheesy cool

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:
[s][/s]
APC is Senseless as always expected! grin
Your stupidity is amazing..

There is a saying that "Chicken wey run away from borno go Ibadan go
still end up inside pot of soup"which means you cannot run away from your destiny...

315 Likes 20 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by mperoakeem(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
this apc sef, how u expect her to read dis now.... D woman no fit read now
and she was once a teacher Shey. Stupidd illiterate

194 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Skako(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
PEJ,GEJ,PDP where is our change?

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Boss13: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wonderful write up. The author tried to level down to her mentality. Good humor

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Sparrow13: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:
[s][/s]
APC
Party ndi abulu onu grin
3 things you father wasted
1. Time
2. Strength
3. S.perm

253 Likes 24 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:

And your sensellllllessness is yet to be rivalllllled by any imbecilllllle. grin
Oya continuuuuuu ewu! cool
Sorry I don't like to spend more than 5 minutes talking to a hopeless mad cow on the streets of lagos......so I have to ignore you for now till when I am less busy

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Sparrow13: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
mperoakeem:
this apc sef, how u expect her to read dis now.... D woman no fit read now
and she was once a teacher Shey. Stupid illiterate
She is a disgrace to all N.C.E holders in Nigeria

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by chiwetaluAGU(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sparrow13:

3 things you father wasted
1. Time
2. Strength
3. S.perm
Emesuo anwu angry.
You started it, now take ten paces.... cool

3 things your ashawo mother wasted.
1. Smelly cvnt juice
2. Greasy brown tangled pvssy hair
3. That short time that resulted in your accidental procreation.
grin

25 Likes

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by chiwetaluAGU(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
wakacome:
Sorry I don't like to spend more than 5 minutes talking to a hopeless mad cow on the streets of lagos......so I have to ignore you for now till when I am less busy
Means you gif up? I understand.
Gerrrrrrrrout ewu gambia grin

15 Likes

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by steppin: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
I was hoping to see something that is worth my time, but it was just the usual rants from bewitched fans.
APC fans blaming the government for their woes as usual.

15 Likes

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by danot1030: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
I really hope the shepopotamous read your letter. I wonder who is more clueless between the wife and the husband, if it is not the husband that come to the public to commit blunder it will be the wife. We have never had such clowns in the sit of power, not anywhere in the world.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by kheart(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is a very good reply to madam piss, hope she can comprehend sha.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:

Means you gif up? I understand.
Gerrrrrrrrout ewu gambia grin
yeah I gave up on your stupidity..grin grin

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by chiwetaluAGU(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
wakacome:
yeah I gave up on your stupidity..grin grin
I take that as compliment grin
Now bow down and let the alpha hippo match your back cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by politricks: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Its on record that APC has more intelligent people than PDP. This thread and the transformer thread made my day especially the transformer thread.

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Ezedon(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
brooms does not bring permanent Changes in peoples life

8 Likes

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by kestolove95(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
wakacome:
Your stupidity is amazing..

There is a saying that "Chicken wey run away from borno go Ibadan go
still end up inside pot of soup"which means you cannot run away from your destiny...
no blame am...na igbo boi...dat azikiwe wey gej dey use cheat dem...stil dey wori am badli...

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ezedon:
brooms does not bring Change in peoples life
But can be used to sweep away failure from peoples life...so?

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by 9jvirgin(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Shameless illiterate, Shame Patient Jonah TAN.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by jamesw: 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
The writer of this letter is not a patriotic Nigerian.

FG to drag Buhari to ICC for 2011 election bloodletting
SOURCE: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/3603-fg-to-drag-buhari-to-icc-for-2011-election-bloodletting

3 Likes

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by jeeqaa7(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Okk
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by kekakuz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
post under construction
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ventura1:

Yours sincerely,
Lookman Alawaye Esq.
(A LEGITIMATE PASSENGER)

superb.....gbamu...thank you... angry angry angry

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by omanifrank(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
ok na
Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Misogynist2014(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Why write letter to someone who can't read and write? grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Letter To Patience Jonathan by Davo93(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
#NeverAgain!

My heartfelt support goes to the Nigerian Army!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama Trails Scrapping Of First Lady Titles, Offices In States-Daily Trust / Nyesom Wike Being Guided From A Car (Pictured) / Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.