Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

What Should I Do To My Ex Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To My Ex Friend (1330 Views)

Please Fellow Romancelanders, Is It A Good Idea To Date My Ex's Friend? / Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hey everyone, its been 2 weeks since my boyfriend broke up with me.
I can still remember the look on his face as he stared blankly at me. His eyes gazing deep into mine as he said those words to me
"I don't love you anymore"

I cried for days, went fasting for hours just because of the breakup. And just 2 days ago, I saw him with his new girlfriend. She is beautiful yes, but was that enough reason for him to just leave me?
The truth is I hate this woman so much that I can't control it.
We both work in the same firm and anytime I come to work I just can't stand seeing her

Please what should I do to her or say to her. Should I confront her or should I just leave her?
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by ronald4lif(m): 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Let them be, if there's anyone to confront that should be your ex. But there's also no need for that, he's moved on, you should too.

Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Two options :
1. Disgrace yourself by confronting her.
2. Be the matured and responsible lady you could be or you should be by leaving her.
You already gave yourself those options and I advice you go with the first one.

Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by DuchessLily(f): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheIndustrialist:
Two options :
1. Disgrace yourself by confronting her.
2. Be the matured and responsible lady you could be or you should be by leaving her.
You already gave yourself those options and I advice you go with the first one.

Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by jnrbayano(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Do nothing.

Very simple.
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by menix(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beau, was she aware u were going out wiv dat same dude?

Even if shez aware or not, jst move on wiv life cous dat dude is gone.

Ask ur sef wat went wrong nd learn frm it to b a better person in d nxt.

I somtymz wonder ow com pple dont see it coming, well maybe dey were blindly inluv...
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Free the fatherfucker and move on with your gentle life, always be happy and don't act as if you missed him, i swear he will regret his action...
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by Ariani: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
you beta jst move on and let dm be, mean why wat do u planning doing her?
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:

And what does that suppose to mean ?
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by Redlips22(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jst do me a favour.. leave him..
Get busy wit ur work, u.will get over him..
Jst try to b hotter dan b4, make him regret his action nd wen he finally decides to beg u, u jst walk out on him cos by den u must hv gotten over him nd probably abt getting married to a classy dude..
ebabsuoires:
I can still remember the look on his face as he stared blankly at me. His eyes gazing deep into mine as he said those words to me

I cried for days, went fasting for hours just because of the breakup. And just 2 days ago, I saw him with his new girlfriend. She is beautiful yes, but was that enough reason for him to just leave me?
We both work in the same firm and anytime I come to work I just can't stand seeing her

Please what should I do to her or say to her. Should I confront her or should I just leave her?
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
You went fasting? cheesy cheesy

Eleyi gidi gan grin grin
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by mirexxx(f): 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
fasted 4 him 2 come back to you?? grin
it hurts tho
its not easy buh move on!
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
@ops, don't insult urself by envying her. She never did anything wrong because she was not the guy that dump u. Move on with ur life n be happy again.
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by mikron(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
ebabsuoires:

confront her to tell her what? U sound like a bad looser no insult intended pls. Just move on with ur life
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by khia: 12:16am On Mar 03, 2015
ebabsuoires:

He got tired of your crazy behavior, and stop posting to me with your insanity.
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by akinsadeez(m): 1:25am On Mar 03, 2015
He started dating your colleague..... that's kinda heartless though. Its like he is throwing it in your face everyday.

Best option......do the same thing to him. Start dating his older brother or his best friend. grin cool
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by holusormi(m): 4:36am On Mar 03, 2015
Kill her !! undecided
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by japhmanuel: 5:33am On Mar 03, 2015
Move on. Someone better will come, i'm sure of it.
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 03, 2015
pray very well as if u life depend on it cos i belive in prayer it works for me anyday,anytime!!#u wll get him back if u can really pray.
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by drkay11: 5:57am On Mar 03, 2015
PREMATURE EJACULATION IS OVER!!!
Do you have problems with premature ejaculation?
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W WW. E N D P E . T K
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by rill: 6:54am On Mar 03, 2015
u went fasting for hours when ur mates are going days and weeks. maybe that was why ur prayers weren't answered.
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 03, 2015
You don't have a business with the lady.

If you confront her,it will give them room to make jest of you..

Just act normal,if he truly hurt intentionally,with no fault of yours,Karma is a biatch.
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by Donpoker9(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2015
ebabsuoires:

murder dem in warm blood...
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by jashar(f): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2015
Wetin concern you with your ex-boyfriends' girlfriend?

If you don't have better things doing, I get clothess wey need washing.

smiley cheesy
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by chimerase2: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2015
Do her winch winch undecided
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by major466(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2015
Do nothing. Just move on with your life.
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex Friend by stingbreed(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2015
ebabsuoires:

Yes.. Buy a g.un and blow off her brain lipsrsealed

Rubbish... angry

Because man leave u make world end....

This is d reason most of u ladies get used and dumped, because u see relationships as a do or die affair

Better move onsad

He Caught His 'bride To Be' With Another Man At A Hotel...( Advice) / Girls Are Not Smiling / Which Part Of Naija Could This Child Come From?