Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! (1176 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me / My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice) / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by VIEWS95: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
I broke up with my ex early this year... Since then, i and her friend have become so close, we chat on social media and we do see most time... She was also my friend while i was dating my ex, but now our friendship is becoming stronger, and i think i am falling inlove with her, thou i haven't told her yet! My concern is that i don't know if it's right to date my ex's friend..... I don't know if i should make a move, or just allow things be the way they are!!

Your advice highly needed please.. Thanks!
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by foolinlove(f): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
It's fine. Your ex doesn't rule your life.

Just be prepared: the second girl may turn you down in case she doesn't want to offend your ex. Depends how good of a friendship it is - maybe she'll value her friend more than you.

Bottom line: it's her choice, not yours, should ypu choose to tell her.

1 Like

Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by Nasri100(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Uche well done o. You want to make two good friends enemies, even knowing how ladies get jealous easily. Just say you want to punish your ex. Uche well done o.
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by VIEWS95: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:
It's fine. Your ex doesn't rule your life.

Just be prepared: the second girl may turn you down in case she doesn't want to offend your ex. Depends how good of a friendship it is - maybe she'll value her friend more than you.

Bottom line: it's her choice, not yours, should ypu choose to tell her.
Thank you soo much! This just made my day!
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by VIEWS95: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nasri100:
Uche well done o. You want to make two good friends enemies, even knowing how ladies get jealous easily. Just say you want to punish your ex. Uche well done o.
Who is Uche please
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by Phasesone(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
In my opinion it depends on your ex.... dating her friend may lead to so many bad ills.... her conscience might prick her that she is betraying her friend.... The relationship could become uncomfortable whenever your ex is around....

Think of it you smooching with her friend when she is around and she remembers you used to do that to her.... That might make her regain feelings for you once more and decide to get back into your life...(then you will come to nairaland and ask another confused question)....

Okay, In my second opinion, its better you realize friendship with her friend (thats if you ex is someone who would consider this weird and would behave totally the way I said above)... In relationships we look for the beauty of life and companionship and not more trouble....

If you had a quarrel with the friend while you guys were dating and she runs to your ex for advise what do you think you ex could adivse her...

I will say if you ex is a cool person this relationship should be given a shot...... If not avoid all unpleasantness and go for others........
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by Phasesone(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
If you add what I said and what foolinlove said........... then I think you got a bright shot at this
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by foolinlove(f): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Phasesone:
If you add what I said and what foolinlove said........... then I think you got a bright shot at this

Go team!
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by tee59(f): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Snc both of dem are stil friends and despite u and ur ex are not togeda again, d relationship can't work. Ur ex wil not lik u goin out with her friend and dis may cause trouble btw 2 friends. U no how Ladies behav now. Just be friend with d girl 4 now. As tim goes on, things may work well btw u 2.
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by VIEWS95: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Phasesone:
In my opinion it depends on your ex.... dating her friend may lead to so many bad ills.... her conscience might prick her that she is betraying her friend.... The relationship could become uncomfortable whenever your ex is around....

Think of it you smooching with her friend when she is around and she remembers you used to do that to her.... That might make her regain feelings for you once more and decide to get back into your life...(then you will come to nairaland and ask another confused question)....

Okay, In my second opinion, its better you realize friendship with her friend (thats if you ex is someone who would consider this weird and would behave totally the way I said above)... In relationships we look for the beauty of life and companionship and not more trouble....

If you had a quarrel with the friend while you guys were dating and she runs to your ex for advise what do you think you ex could adivse her...

I will say if you ex is a cool person this relationship should be given a shot...... If not avoid all unpleasantness and go for others........
Thanks! Noted! That smooching aspect thou! Besides my ex can't be there while smooch her naw!
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by omega25red(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
VIEWS95:
I broke up with my ex early this year... Since then, i and her friend have become so close, we chat on social media and we do see most time... She was also my friend while i was dating my ex, but now our friendship is becoming stronger, and i think i am falling inlove with her, thou i haven't told her yet! My concern is that i don't know if it's right to date my ex's friend..... I don't know if i should make a move, or just allow things be the way they are!!

Your advice highly needed please.. Thanks!
The question here is does the friend tell or has told your ex that you guys see each other? if the answer is yes, then go for it without a care.

Honestly there are man code and girl code that forbids what you are trying to do but love is stronger that that bs. Make your move while you have the chance and if you really want to satisfy the girl/man code, tell her to tell your ex that you guys have been hanging out and hopefully she would be cool with it. I hope you aren't just trying to get some pnssy from this girl which would possibly ruin her friendship in the long run.
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by VIEWS95: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
tee59:
Snc both of dem are stil friends and despite u and ur ex are not togeda again, d relationship can't work. Ur ex wil not lik u goin out with her friend and dis may cause trouble btw 2 friends. U no how Ladies behav now. Just be friend with d girl 4 now. As tim goes on, things may work well btw u 2.
My ex told me she has a boyfriend now, so i don't see any reason why she wouldn't want me to date her friend, and we broke up about 5months ago..
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by dauntless15(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
Its good and its bad

Good because they are friends and your ex talks about you when you're still dating so her friend can deduce from the little chit chats the kind of person you're if she agrees to date you it means she thinks you're a good guy and her friend doesn't deserve you, so yall will get along better and since both of them will end up being enemies atlast which is a very certain fact, it will draw you two closer, the enemy of your enemy is your friend so you will have that in common, secondly you two will strive to make it work so you wont end up as a laughing stock for your ex

Its bad because you are going to destroy thier friendship and if she agrees to date you the other will see her as a bad person, it will breed jealousy, contempt, fights, gossip and most of all hatred, and the friendship will become a wreck which will never be repaired

So if i were you I'll move on to a totally new package except you have the strength for lady drama
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by VIEWS95: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
omega25red:
The question here is does the friend tell or has told your ex that you guys see each other? if the answer is yes, then go for it without a care.

Honestly there are man code and girl code that forbids what you are trying to do but love is stronger that that bs. Make your move while you have the chance and if you really want to satisfy the girl/man code, tell her to tell your ex that you guys have been hanging out and hopefully she would be cool with it. I hope you aren't just trying to get some pnssy from this girl which would possibly ruin her friendship in the long run.
Thank you so much for this... Very straight forward advice... I really appreciate!
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by VIEWS95: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
dauntless15:
Its good and its bad

Good because they are friends and your ex talks about you when you're still dating so her friend can deduce from the little chit chats the kind of person you're if she agrees to date you it means she thinks you're a good guy and her friend doesn't deserve you, so yall will get along better and since both of them will end up being enemies atlast which is a very certain fact, it will draw you two closer, the enemy of your enemy is your friend so you will have that in common, secondly you two will strive to make it work so you wont end up as a laughing stock for your ex

Its bad because you are going to destroy thier friendship and if she agrees to date you the other will see her as a bad person, it will breed jealousy, contempt, fights, gossip and most of all hatred, and the friendship will become a wreck which will never be repaired

So if i were you I'll move on to a totally new package except you have the strength for lady drama
But my ex has already moved on with someone eles, i don't see why it will bring enemity between them
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by dauntless15(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
VIEWS95:
But my ex has already moved on with someone eles, i don't see why it will bring enemity between them
you know a little about girls bro, trust me I've been there before.
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by VIEWS95: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
dauntless15:
you know a little about girls bro, trust me I've been there before.
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by halfricanadian(f): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
If they are good friends dey will snitch u to death trust me dere are some frnds u dont mess with o shocked especially dose ones dat usually act like dey dont care bou each oda wo dey will treat ur Bleep up till u av no sperm count
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Op, u have to state ur reasons u want to date her aside she is sexy before i say anything
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by VIEWS95: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
If they are good friends dey will snitch u to death trust me dere are some frnds u dont mess with o shocked especially dose ones dat usually act like dey dont care bou each oda wo dey will treat ur Bleep up till u av no sperm count
Lol... I don't fvck my ex's
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by halfricanadian(f): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
VIEWS95:
Lol... I don't fvck my ex's

I aint talkin sex bro read in between the lines
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by VIEWS95: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

I aint talkin sex bro read in between the lines
Oh now i get.... Thanks!
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by halfricanadian(f): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
VIEWS95:
Oh now i get.... Thanks!

grin grin dont tank me tank God
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
leave ur exes frnd and look 4 anoda gal... na she be d only gal wey u see pple will just be causing trouble 4 themselves...
Re: Inlove With My Ex's Friend.. Advice Needed! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
U wan kill 2 birds wif 1 stone??naughty naughty boi

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men / Guys, See 6 Signs You Are Not Satisfying Your Woman / How To Tell If She's Sexually Attracted To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.