Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Differences Between Android And Window Phones - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Differences Between Android And Window Phones (37693 Views)

Different Between Android Phones And Window Phones. / The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 / See Wicked Comparison Between Android And Iphone...lmao! PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ezibless:

You've used both?
use is an understatment...
I work on 'em virtually everyday
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Ezibless: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Godvilla:
use is an understatment...
I work on 'em virtually everyday

embarassed

Do you know any blue coloured android?
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ezibless:

embarassed

Do you know any blue coloured android?
Android is an operating system...............
i know of gionee E3 but i'd suggest u wait for Elephone p7000.
am on the queue for this Android phone
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by BeloHorizonte14: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Godvilla:
when is it going to b out in the market?
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
BeloHorizonte14:
when is it going to b out in the market?
probably second quater of the year............
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by onatisi(m): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2015
One thing is certain ,in the next couple of months maybe 2 to 3 months from now. People will start rushing back to windows phones and move away from android .
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by martineverest(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2015
Probably 4 months from now...the world knows dat.windows 10 is androidand ios killer.
onatisi:
One thing is certain ,in the next couple of months maybe 2 to 3 months from now. People will start rushing back to windows phones and move away from android .
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2015
When you talking about phone u not just talking about the OS but the product of the phone. i read a post in the first page when some said windows mobile is not windows phone, that guy is funny even when he's seeing the names window mobile and window phone he is still saying that they are not the same um funny dore.
ok my fellow phone phreaks let have a chat, when u have used windows phone alot i mean use not just a month u will understand what am about to say.
1.SCREEN SENSITIVE.
windows phone screen sensitive is better than that of android am talking about lumia.
2.SPEED.
android is faster in terms of multi tasking and jumping between apps, well windows phone is fast but not to be compare with android device running 1 to 2gig ram and 1.5GHTz processor.
3.CAMERA.
windows phone like the latest lumia phone thier camera resolution are temtive but compare them to sony xpera and galaxy series and lg g3 u will know that android a good in terms of camera but still i will tell u that lumia camera are clearer.
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2015
4.BATTERY.
let just be brief windows phone battery last than that of android.
5.GAMES.
The battler of games on mobile device are not to be treat any how so base on my experience as a gamer i will like to tell u that windows phone games are dynamic super why microsoft did sometin that people never take not of that what they are doing now in windows 10 OS. when u install games on lumia phone they will be share into two category xbox games and games. windows phone game are real HD because in terms of games microsoft should be rated second or first but i put them in third position. now let talke about our droid android have thousands of games but in play store or out side play store and thier games can be get any were and install freely well most of them need verification. why i consider android the best is because of thier wide range of games they are said to be more better than iphone or equal so android wins without no doubts about it any body can deverlop even look at droid games like wwe immortals u will kno
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2015
6.APPS.
LAST TIME I CHECK THE TOTAL SUMMARY OF ANDROID APPS ON PLAY STORE MEN ANDROID IS BUGY ROBOT THE APPS SHOULD BE 586,00 THOUSANDS PLUS NOT OF THE ONES DEVELOPER ARE PRODUCING IF U LIKE PROGRAM U WILL KNOW THAT WINDOW PHONE AND NOKIA SYMBIAN SHOULD BE COMPARING NOT ANDROID, U WILL FIND NEARLY MOST OF PC FILES ON ANDROID SO ANDROID IS SUPER BEST IN TERMS OF APPS.
7.OS.
lastly should be the operating system, androie is the most best OS in the market but know that ubuntu is out um who know so in terms of OS android is the best weather it stock or custom android is the best. they are the only OS that let you modify ur phone to ur taste they even make u sometimes thinking of being a programer. android is a free source just do what u know and what u like u are on ur own, thats how life should be not iphone that u are stock to one firmware. so my conclusion is android is the best in terms of OS.
8.VIRUS.
but phone can be infected but android is a victim of virus because is an open source.
now choose for ur self
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by martineverest(m): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2015
Great analysis...windows 10 will surely eliminate app gap windows is facing
Thecreator:
6.APPS.
LAST TIME I CHECK THE TOTAL SUMMARY OF ANDROID APPS ON PLAY STORE MEN ANDROID IS BUGY ROBOT THE APPS SHOULD BE 586,00 THOUSANDS PLUS NOT OF THE ONES DEVELOPER ARE PRODUCING IF U LIKE PROGRAM U WILL KNOW THAT WINDOW PHONE AND NOKIA SYMBIAN SHOULD BE COMPARING NOT ANDROID, U WILL FIND NEARLY MOST OF PC FILES ON ANDROID SO ANDROID IS SUPER BEST IN TERMS OF APPS.
7.OS.
lastly should be the operating system, androie is the most best OS in the market but know that ubuntu is out um who know so in terms of OS android is the best weather it stock or custom android is the best. they are the only OS that let you modify ur phone to ur taste they even make u sometimes thinking of being a programer. android is a free source just do what u know and what u like u are on ur own, thats how life should be not iphone that u are stock to one firmware. so my conclusion is android is the best in terms of OS.
8.VIRUS.
but phone can be infected but android is a victim of virus because is an open source.
now choose for ur self
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by onatisi(m): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
martineverest:
Probably 4 months from now...the world knows dat.windows 10 is androidand ios killer.
even right now I have stopped bringing in blackberry and androids and I will be buying windows phones now that they are still cheap and resell later. Because definitely ppl will go back to them . That is the trend .
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Mariesio: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Brand new Lumia 730 for sale
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by BeloHorizonte14: 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
please; samsung galaxy note 3 or sony experia Z3?
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Hotdiamond(m): 1:08am On Mar 17, 2015
BeloHorizonte14:
please; samsung galaxy note 3 or sony experia Z3?
Xperia z3 by a mile
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by BeloHorizonte14: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hotdiamond:

Xperia z3 by a mile
Thanks,but what edge does the Z3 hold over the note 3?
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by BuhBye: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
onatisi:
even right now I have stopped bringing in blackberry and androids and I will be buying windows phones now that they are still cheap and resell later. Because definitely ppl will go back to them . That is the trend .
Oga it doesn't work like that. Speculate in a better market.
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by BuhBye: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Thecreator:
8.VIRUS.
now choose for ur self
Linux is actually more secure than windows.
This logic of "If hackers cannot see the code therefore exploits can't be created for it" is flawed , according to thehackernews Closed sourced mac os was listed as the most vulnerable OS of 2014.
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2015
BuhBye:

Linux is actually more secure than windows.
This logic of "If hackers cannot see the code therefore exploits can't be created for it" is flawed , according to thehackernews Closed sourced mac os was listed as the most vulnerable OS of 2014.
We are talking about android phones o not laptop OS I know that android are made of Linux kernel but that don't give android free secure from virus. if you want to know that android phones are open to virus pls kindly pay for Norton mobile security and install it on your phone keep using it you will see that treat will be detected, now let me brief you a little about your Linux. all OS have virus weather it Mac or Linux or windows all are open to virus but if u say some are secure than others I will agree not that Linux don't have virus lie, when I was using Ubuntu 14.0.4 trusty thar my antivirus sometime detect treat but not like windows that is often every day and my Linux don't just break down like window so don't say Linux don't have virus that is wrong.
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by daamazing(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2015
Elxandre:

Lol..
I'm tired of people who have never used a windows phone giving incorrect opinions about them. angry

Who told you you can't rename files on windows phone?
Who said you can't watch any video format with them? I watch all movies on my phone and there has only been one single video that I've encountered any issues with!
No or maybe only few Android too can play all file formats without apps.
My phone pops up on the PC instantly after a USB connection.

Did you know WPs now features an official file manager?

The only reason I could pick up an Android right now is the more apps selection.

I mean my Lumia 520 surprises me with its fluidity after over a year and several heavy updates.

Make sure you know what's happening with windows phones before criticizing them.
if not for God.. I would have called DT guy a fool..and u know who a fool is,a fool is someone DAT does not know and does not know DAT he does know,and yet does not want to know dat he does not know.does dat guy know d power of Microsoft office
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by daamazing(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2015
BeloHorizonte14:
please forgive my ignorance,going by this post, which OS is the way forward for a student?

I need a durable(in terms of not crashing under heavy use/software updates),reliable(rich in ''useful'',not by having more,and ''genuine'' apps),file sharing and downloads(all file formats). Thank you.
do u know dat d fine dat least crashes is a windows done..even wit 512mb ram it plays games dat rarely plays on 1gb ram on android?
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by daamazing(m): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2015
martineverest:
as in..w10 is evil..heard of d w10 holographic glass
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by daamazing(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=Thecreator post=31478832]When you talking about phone u not just talking about the OS but the product of the phone. i read a post in the first page when some said windows mobile is not windows phone, that guy is funny even when he's seeing the names window mobile and window phone he is still saying that they are not the same um funny dore.
ok my fellow phone phreaks let have a chat, when u have used windows phone alot i mean use not just a month u will understand what am about to say.
1.SCREEN SENSITIVE.
windows phone screen sensitive is better than that of android am talking about lumia.
2.SPEED.
android is faster in terms of multi tasking and jumping between apps, well windows phone is fast but not to be compare with android device running 1 to 2gig ram and 1.5GHTz processor.
3.CAMERA.
windows phone like the latest lumia phone thier camera resolution are but compare them to sony xpera and galaxy series and lg g3 u will know that android a good in terms of camera but still i will tell u that lumia camera are clearer. my friend wat are saying..go to gsmarena.com and read camera shootout for 2014..where d cameras went under different experiments and lighting conditions. xperia is trash
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=daamazing post=31736489][/quote]
am talking about xperia z10 not x10i and those that have lower graphic display if u said sony are bad in camera what will you say about LG? and for gsmarena am going to tell u that not all formation from them are correct I remember when I use to read review and opinions from them until I finally stop they will say this phone lack speed, this phone can't handle this, this phone that. my friend some are true why some are not that true, I remember a phone they used to compare with other phone saying that phone is bad, well i cant recall the name anymore buy I luckily get the phone surprisedly that have been the only phone I have used for a very long time. I don't just say things so that people will get attracted to me no am saying things from my own experience and I can't even remember the amount of phones I have used because I love any thing that have to do with technology, no now that MTK phones are flooding the markets. guy keep on or good work love you man.
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by callmelanner(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2015
martineverest:
Go for either of theses:lg,htc,sony or samsung.dont go for any chinese phones like tecno,infinix etc
when will Nigerians be wise?
when will we be free from foreign bondage!
that is d essence of education...claiming independence since 1960 but we r still dependent!
how will u say Samsung and co aren't chinko.
Samsung is also an asian company.
infinix is sagem...dey only changed their name
I wonder when oyinbos will stop cheating Nigerians!
if u wanna buy phone, I will advice u to buy tecno phantom z! Dats even if u wanna buy android. I even prefer it to s5! scammers! Samsung & HTC will just inflate their price in the Nigerian market! if u don't wanna use android, u can as well use iPhone 5. . unique,simple and brilliant and also effective!

OP buy phantom z. it will give u value for your money!
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by callmelanner(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2015
martineverest:
Go get lumia 1520...its worth 87k @slot.

why will I buy lumia 1520 with limited apps for almost 90 grand...
u guys are not sincere! this OP is a student who is in need of high end phone for his daily activities and u r telling him to buy 90k phone! nawa for Una!
If I were u, tecno phantom z is d best!
u can save d remaining for other useful things in d school and textbooks! infact u can still have enough money for 3month data subscription sef!
check d specs of d phone
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by martineverest(m): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
Techno wan finish ur life for u.....techno-ridden mentality needs change
callmelanner:

why will I buy lumia 1520 with limited apps for almost 90 grand...
u guys are not sincere! this OP is a student who is in need of high end phone for his daily activities and u r telling him to buy 90k phone! nawa for Una!
If I were u, tecno phantom z is d best!
u can save d remaining for other useful things in d school and textbooks! infact u can still have enough money for 3month data subscription sef!
check d specs of d phone
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by martineverest(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
U mean hololens?...its d future.microsoft got google thinking
daamazing:
as in..w10 is evil..heard of d w10 holographic glass
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by callmelanner(m): 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
martineverest:
Techno wan finish ur life for u.....techno-ridden mentality needs change
oh really! I love Samsung but they r just too fucking expensive and they produce too many mid range phones for high amount!:
I used tecno phantom a+ for over a year and it didn't develop any fault until recently! within those period, I bought Samsung galaxy core duos for higher amount! and it didn't even last 3 month! aside that can u even compare s3 and phantom a+ and did I u know how much s3 cost when it came out and how much phantom cost when it came out?
meanwhile am currently using d innjoo one not tecno...shotiye e
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by martineverest(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Got ur point...but chinese fones lie about their specs,comes with poor quality hardware...dats y i go for lumia,tho,dey dont have much apps like android.though,dey have more dan 600k apps and windows 10 ll close d gap....if u have tried windows fone,u ll see it gives value for ur money
callmelanner:

oh really! I love Samsung but they r just too fucking expensive and they produce too many mid range phones for high amount!:
I used tecno phantom a+ for over a year and it didn't develop any fault until recently! within those period, I bought Samsung galaxy core duos for higher amount! and it didn't even last 3 month! aside that can u even compare s3 and phantom a+ and did I u know how much s3 cost when it came out and how much phantom cost when it came out?
meanwhile am currently using d innjoo one not tecno...shotiye e
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by SweetSoup(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Godvilla:
Godvilla pls ur professional advice ia needed between Elephone p7000 or Jiayu s3? Elephone p7000 does seem to have gorilla class protection while Jiayu s3 comes with 4.4 KitKat although it upgradeable.
Re: Differences Between Android And Window Phones by fortech91(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Android is better than Windows, to learn more. check out: http://www.androidgist.com/android-is-doing-to-mobile-what-windows-did-to-pc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Annoying Phone Habits Everyone Must Drop / Tecno L5 Price In Nigeria And Specifications / 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.