Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain (4231 Views)

Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo / Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) / The Igbo's Living In Spain Opens Biafra Embassy - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2015
As days go by this guys keep gathering momentum at the international ambience. It's getting more glaring the Biafran course is a no joke. the govt and statesmen might keep ignoring this as no threat till this guys approaches UN.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by ramdris(m): 7:30am On Mar 03, 2015
Clown. Show us building with signpost and not one yeye ugly looking dude sitting idly in a cubicle. grin

23 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by MRLINGTON(m): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2015
Looool..no be only Spain nd spam

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by dtruth3(m): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2015
Yes, they thought Biafra was defeated during the War! but, they never knew it still lived in the hearts of people!

i have always believed and kept faith, that our fathers did not Die in VAIN!

Oh God! Please Bless Biafra, and her Children!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by madridguy(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2015
I beg make fresh breeze blow me jare. How do we confirm the pics was snapped in Spain...all these people dey dream......laughing in Otuoke

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by tdayof(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Yaba yaba enter with your change.. Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by tpiah01: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2015
see as e dey eye the camera?

so if he sees human being, wetin im no go do?

na my opinion o, jobless touts stay away.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by fr3do(m): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2015
Other ethnic nationalities should be happy for Biafra, its not like if love ourselves that much.
Why this one Nigeria by fire by force?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by tobtap: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2015
LOOKS LIKE A BUSINESS CENTER TO ME grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 03, 2015
ramdris:
Clown. Show us building with signpost and not one yeye ugly looking dude sitting idly in a cubicle. grin
set the emotional discord aside, i know a typical african mind like to act in denial. You and i know the tide wayback 1960s is no longer what it use to be, from the look of things, this guys seems to have covert back ups plus paper works, facts and structural evidence why the biafra course is a must reality. With the persistent int'l campaign if they decide to took the scotland ways it will be much difficult for the fg to withold coupled with the fact that alot of external forces that sees Nigerian dominance in Africa as a threat would want her balkanization. . . nuff said
Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2015
Our Biafran dream is on course... We shall be there by God's grace. Coz we are not Nigerians. We are Igbo and Biafra is our fatherland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by AJOT99(m): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmm....
Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by Blackfire(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2015
are u guys serious?
Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by PAINGAIN: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2015
As much as I want d actualization of biafra@ op this ur pic no make sense. How do we know this is spain? Where is d building. This picture could've been taken anywhere.
Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by citizenY(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2015
PAINGAIN:
As much as I want d actualization of biafra@ op this ur pic no make sense. How do we know this is spain? Where is d building. This picture could've been taken anywhere.

Na Alaba market?
Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2015
Where is Fayose to expose the exact room and hotel this picture was taken?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by Franchise21(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2015
OP, ur insanity has no cure
Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by ojaydedon(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2015
Biafran Embassy Officially Opens In Spain WITH PICTURES
www.nairaland.com/2176359/biafran-e...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by ramdris(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2015
Demburrows:
set the emotional discord aside, i know a typical african mind like to act in denial. You and i know the tide wayback 1960s is no longer what it use to be, from the look of things, this guys seems to have covert back ups plus paper works, facts and structural evidence why the biafra course is a must reality. With the persistent int'l campaign if they decide to took the scotland ways it will be much difficult for the fg to withold coupled with the fact that alot of external forces that sees Nigerian dominance in Africa as a threat would want her balkanization. . . nuff said
Okay.
Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by ojaydedon(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by ojaydedon(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2015
PAINGAIN:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by ojaydedon(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2015
madridguy:
I beg make fresh breeze blow me jare. How do we confirm the pics was snapped in Spain...all these people dey dream......laughing in Otuoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by ojaydedon(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2015
ramdris:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by PAINGAIN: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2015
ojaydedon:

daalu nwanne. Nwanyo nwanyo k'eji aracha ofe di oku.
Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by ojaydedon(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2015
PAINGAIN:
daalu nwanne. Nwanyo nwanyo k'eji aracha ofe di oku.

o ezi okwu
Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by Horllamideh(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
exxell:
Our Biafran dream is on course... We shall be there by God's grace. Coz we are not Nigerians. We are Igbo and Biafra is our fatherland.
point of correction,Biafra is ojukwuland nt your fatherland
Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by cheruv: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
would you tell him where his fatherland is?
Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by tpiah01: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
ojaydedon:
Biafran Embassy Officially Opens In Spain WITH PICTURES

nairaland seems to be one of the major biafran bases, i wonder why.
Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by abdul4new(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Confuse people
Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Yeye
Demburrows:
As days go by this guys keep gathering momentum at the international ambience. It's getting more glaring the Biafran course is a no joke. the govt and statesmen might keep ignoring this as no threat till this guys approaches UN.
Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by Descartes: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Where is Fayose to expose the exact room and hotel this picture was taken?
grin gringrin
Re: Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain by ndcide(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Wait!!!

I may not be from the south east but what's all this apprehension about Biafra?

What's wrong if Biafra comes to pass? Must Nigeria remain one with how fellow Nigerians hate for one another?

I see no reason why anyone should be forced to stay in Nigeria if they don't want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking:army,airforce,police Has Fallen,fearless ‪‎biafrans‬ Takes Ova Igweocha / NIMASA Shuts 3 Jetties, Port Facilities / Tension As Soldiers Invades Acha Community Tearing Down Biafra Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.