Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (893764 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ozycy: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2015
lala4sure:
This is my story of life grin (Part one). Flew Airfrance @ 37 weeks + and POE was Houston. Didn't get any problem at our naija airport as I wasn't showing much (I had to show my fitness letter which I got at 34weeks) and off we flew.
Flight from nigeria to Paris was wonderful
Part two below
another gangster move. Houston POE here I come wink. How did they manage to allow you fly at 37weeks plus or they didn't notice that in your fit to fly? I want to fly at 36 weeks if possible 37 wink did dey send you to port health?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by bukolet: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
damonas:
@bukolet Phema's burden of proof is in Part 1 Pg 105-106. I am going to Chicago same time as u so u could reach me.

Thanks damonas, I will search for it. God bless. Am using Dr ayoade akere. Which hospital are using.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
please ladiez! ladiez!!...

dont let "risks" become the new "norm".
these fit-to-fly policies are'nt made on lighter note.
37 weeks is cutting it too close...
plus, the fact that someone played a gangster move on POE and made it out with a straight face doesnt make it fool proof...lets try and do the right thing at the right time.
best regards in all y'all missionary journeys.

ozycy:
another gangster move. Houston POE here I come wink. How did they manage to allow you fly at 37weeks plus or they didn't notice that in your fit to fly? I want to fly at 36 weeks if possible 37 wink did dey send you to port health?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Popri(f): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Find the burden of proof by phema attached below
But pls people should try and read a little, people have worked so hard to come up with these information for us free of charge, let's show appreciation by reading and using Google

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
shimk:
now that am much better let me share my birthing story in maryland.

1. maryland is an expensive city abeg if u can avoid it o.

2. and if u must use maryland abeg avoid prince George cus dose people i didn't understand their charges. dey r not straight forward like elpaso n Houston n d likes.

3. if u can pls plan for in case cs. I had a virginal delivery for my first buh dis one ended up being cs.

now the story.

I was told before I came to maryland that doctors fee 2350 hosp 4000

wen I got here paid d doctor his 2350 buh hosp u must pay only after delivery at d hospital.

went into labour 2am on sat 11th july and after labouring for almost 8hrs we had to go for cs cus d baby's position was bridged

gave birth to my 2nd princess at 11.49am

the nurses were wonderful. got a lot of Similac milk, pampers, wipes n a breast pump.

they said hearing test is compulsory under maryland law so had to do it.

just got the bill last Friday na so I see 11, 479.39. mine was 9k smtn n d baby 1800.

see wahala. Anywayz to God be the glory went there today n settled them wit my fidelity card.

nxt journey heading to OHIO(a friend gv birth dere last month and she said she paid 3800 for doct n hosp plus 1200 for a 2 bedroom apartment for a mnth, which state can beat that?). in maryland I had free accommodation, free ride n all cus I stayed wit my brother buh I cant shout. won't give birth here again o.

wish all dose yet to give birth safe delivery.

parking my kaya n getting ready to depart.

Reminds me of my New Jersey birth... Heard the hospital is now more expensive sef. Thank God for safe delivery.
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Omotweezy: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
bbaby84:

Reminds me of my New Jersey birth... Heard the hospital is now more expensive sef. Thank God for safe delivery.
Congratulations!

Hi dear, please which hospital did you use in NJ , I am using Hackensack Mountainside hospital

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by bisilola: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
bbaby84:

Congratulations!

@bbaby,pls what is your New Jersey birth story,I am heading there in a few days.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by mosky47: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
We stayed at a friend's in Montgomery, AL which you know is about an hour away from Selma.

bims87:

I know,right. Did u rent accommodation? how much was it? I stayed with family at Mgm so m asking that cos of my friend that's also tilting towards dre

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shimk: 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
bbaby84:

Congratulations!

tanks dear.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shimk: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=ozycy post=36355036][/quote]

for all of u dat have gathered ur 3800 abeg no vex its 4500 o. sorry for wrong info.

jus spoke to my friend she said doct 1500 hosp 3000

hosp name is university hospital ohio and d hosp gives d doct.

d bad tin is she went tru an agent who organised evrytin so I would suggest we Google the hospital on line cus if u go tru d agent be sure to arrange agency fee.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
There's a difference between burden of proof and budget sheet... Budget sheet is just an item in burden of proof... #justsaying...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by bukolet: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Popri:
Find the burden of proof by phema attached below
But pls people should try and read a little, people have worked so hard to come up with these information for us free of charge, let's show appreciation by reading and using Google

Thanks popri. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kemzone you say you are not bruce yet you carry em matter for head!
ALL the issues you stated have been hashed with, dealt with, experienced by folks in this community.
Justwise you go lunch?! Abi u don finally find the wife? grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Shawbabe:
Hello everyone, how una dey?

So anymore cheap places/states to birth? I don see Ohio. Which one again?
Planning for number 2 grin

Louisiana
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
lol

LadyGuinivere:
ALL the issues you stated have been hashed with, dealt with, experienced by folks in this community.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
aswear!...your own quanta pass d one weh dem go carry.

make u leave d guy alone with waife mata na.

abi u go help pay bride price... country hard ooh.

@kemzone: this your own don pass justification ooh....
#justwise is still deliberating on the issue i presume... gotta make a clear n logication conclusion on it.. hehehe

LadyGuinivere:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
you already have..... cool.... justsaying

Kemzone2003:
I will not dignify you with a reply......

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by OMary83: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=Doubledouble post=36353522]

I didn't use epidural oooo but I was told 500usd at Centinela.St Francis comes with epidural but the nurses will smartly delay if u r having vaginal delivery by giving u pitocin instead and claim d anesthesiologist isn't on seat till u reach 8cm.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
olokings:
you already have..... cool.... justsaying

Ohhhh! Ndi dignity! grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Popri(f): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Oops! I meant budget sheet as phema also called it
Sorry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Popri(f): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
bukolet:

Thanks popri. I really appreciate

That's a budget sheet sample not burden of proof but the budget sheet can be part of your burden of proof with other evidences backing it
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by damonas: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
@bukolet I sent you a pm try and reach me cheers.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Doubledouble: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=OMary83 post=36360451][/quote]

@OMary83, thanks for the info. Pls what is accommodation like around Centinela?? Was going to stay at Orange County but that is over an hour away barring traffic!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Beryl15: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
back2dmatter:

I'm waiting for Justwise decision lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Me too cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.