Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Election Is In 26days Time And I Ask Where Is Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Is In 26days Time And I Ask Where Is Buhari? (519 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them / Don't Ask Where I'm From, Ask Where I'm A Local / "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Is In 26days Time And I Ask Where Is Buhari? by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2015
Buhari is not sick yet he has not been sighted in the public apart from the so called chatham house speech. Today made it 15days the leader of the supporter of APC (APC) left naija. Election is in 26days time.

Dear APC people, is buhari sick? Is the old man sick? Make una talk now oooh make we all join hand pray for the general ooooo. I need buhari to be alive than you people in that your witch party do ooooh. Hmmmmm

VOM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Is In 26days Time And I Ask Where Is Buhari? by Princecalm(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2015
If elections would have been held 14th Feb, will you be asking this question?

1 Like

Re: Election Is In 26days Time And I Ask Where Is Buhari? by Chienex24(m): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2015
VOM has spoken!
Where is buhari?

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
#NeverAgain.... FTC, etcetera...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Is In 26days Time And I Ask Where Is Buhari? by LagosBoi2(m): 8:12am On Mar 03, 2015
Must you know his where abouts or plans? so you can send your snipers after him right?

GMB will win the elections in a landslide
Re: Election Is In 26days Time And I Ask Where Is Buhari? by Kul3ger(m): 8:24am On Mar 03, 2015
If GMB likes, let him go anywhr he likes until may 29, he will still be sworn in jor....

Buhari please stay where you are, we will do the voting
Re: Election Is In 26days Time And I Ask Where Is Buhari? by doctokwus: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2015
What I have learnt is that this man Buhari and or with Hus strategists is far more brilliant than even his supporters are giving him credit for.
See how he has allowed GEJ to be gallivanting around the country alone while his absence from the country remains the most speculated item of news.When he thus returns to Nigeria,it wud be the most talked about item,he wud be received as a hero coming to save his country after many years of exile,effectively sweeping the feet off Jonathan again.
If that's not brilliance and strategy at its best,I wonder what else is.
Everyone,including GEJ and PDP I believe are all eyes on the airport with bated breath waiting to see when Buhari will touch down!

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Must Reject The Second Coming Of Buhari / BOKO HARAM: Military Will Protect Civillians – JONATHAN / Why Apc’s Propaganda Won’t Win Election For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.