Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded (35759 Views)

Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video / Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by guttentag(m): 9:05am On Mar 03, 2015
How they started

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by tsdarkside(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry

KILL THEM ALL....BOKO BASTARDS!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by Rich4god(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2015
After person go come say the army are been barbaric in killing book guys.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by gbadexy(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2015
The physique and dressing of these men clearly shows they arent nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by AJOT99(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmm.....
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by popcykaylah(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2015
ceejayluv:

Stale... Did buhari add a single megawatt while he was head of state?
how many has Jonathan added?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by ojutiku1: 9:07am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by Forzap: 9:08am On Mar 03, 2015
Bastards angry
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by AmakaDNB(f): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2015
The end of Boko Haram is near.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by cjudy(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2015
That is what they learn in their religion. it flows in their blood so don't judge them. it is part of their everyday live

1 Like

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by Smartresult(f): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2015
#GejOUTnow

1 Like

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by ahaz: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2015
Orijin101:
I'm sure the Nigerian Armies are also seeing this..... The foolish Boko are rams caught 2 men and killed them with immediate effect, why can't the Nigerian Armies also do this same thing to the captured Boko are rams SMH

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
so that you and ur buhari wil turn around and report to transpiracy intl over war crimes as usual.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by PHIPEX(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2015
The absence of Shekau from this photo speaks volume.
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by falseman(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2015
I feel for those men.
Did you guys notice the NA is really pushing hard of the sects look how skinny and fragile they are unlike previous videos when they still have something to eat.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by ceejayluv(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2015
popcykaylah:

how many has Jonathan added?
I believe we all watched the commissioning of two plants. The privatisation process was so smooth,,even Eskom of south Africa wants to follow our model.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Barcelona have confirmed that Sergio Busquets has agreed to extend his contract until 2019.

GEJ till 2019.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by sazycul: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2015
Oh my God have mercy on dem.

GEJ4march

1 Like

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by blackjack21(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2015
why did they blurred the face of that guy on the right? someone might just I.D him and render help to arrest. angry

Or is he Mr. Clueless.

09:11:03
Tue, Mar 3, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2015
But who nigerian armys come dey kill now as boko bois? abi na innocent northerners. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by devine99(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2015
😳😳😵😳

I don't think I can watch that video
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmmmm. that's all i can say.
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by Burger01(m): 9:12am On Mar 03, 2015
OMG! shocked
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by VivaLaFrans: 9:13am On Mar 03, 2015
God save us
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by titipeters: 9:16am On Mar 03, 2015
God, let thy kindom come... it's obvious the present government has nothing to do with BH.. the days of the wicked are numbered..
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by popcykaylah(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2015
ceejayluv:

I believe we all watched the commissioning of two plants. The privatisation process was so smooth,,even Eskom of south Africa wants to follow our model.
I can't stop laughing ...how long have you been using the electricity since the commissioning? and by the way don't mention south Africa when it comes to electricity.. if you must know Nigeria is presently running with 2k+ megawatts..it dropped from 4k recently due to lack of gas and water..watch better stations not AIT and nta
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by MacluvPH(m): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2015
Our Gallant Soldiers are hungry for this foolish Boko Haram. They would feast on their flesh one day.
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by cold(m): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2015
Final acts of desperation,hitting at soft targets and clutching at straws. We're sending y'all to paradise to enjoy your 72 whatever that you've been promised
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 03, 2015
opwpoli:
GMB Boys grin grin

Yes....like GMB would cause crisis in his own area...

Grow up.
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 03, 2015
kimond101:
Evil!
These people don't know what they are fighting for. Same as isis and alqaeda. Because the are definitely not fighting for Allah the most high.

I think that they are worshiping Shekau.
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by ceejayluv(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2015
popcykaylah:

I can't stop laughing ...how long have you been using the electricity since the commissioning? and by the way don't mention south Africa when it comes to electricity.. if you must know Nigeria is presently running with 2k+ megawatts..it dropped from 4k recently due to lack of gas and water..watch better stations not AIT and nta
So na Jonathan block the water and gas abi... You ought to know the difference between installed capacity and actual generation. We neglected the power sector for decades and you want it solved by magic?... Do you know how much time and money it takes to build a power plant?.. Try and build a reinforced concrete mansion and furnish it in a week even if you have the full cash in hand.
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by caniva(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2015
BOKO BASTARD IS PDP's INEFFICIENCY

SAI BUHARI....SAI BABA NI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.