Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded (35754 Views)

Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video / Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by ceejayluv(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2015
daresimon:

He doesn't have to because nigeria's power was stable.
Yeah, right... They didn't plan for the future....
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by senatorbayor(m): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=13pt]Due to my love for Buhari, GEJ sympathizer told me to go and hug transformer. I did dat for 12 hours nothing happen coz there was no light in my area for the past few days now. Indeed its transformation agenda.[/size]

Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by Horllamideh(m): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
ceejayluv:

Stale... Did buhari add a single megawatt while he was head of state?
Aint sure if he did or not,buh i am sure of one thing,he did not commissioned a power station that was later discovered to be 'not working'.....smh
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by Horllamideh(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
ceejayluv:

I believe we all watched the commissioning of two plants. The privatisation process was so smooth,,even Eskom of south Africa wants to follow our model.
two plants...dey are inoperateable (if dat word exists),if at all those plants are working,it sure hasn't added to the 4-hours a day power plan the PHCN has been doling out to my area for a couple of months now,a downward turn from the 10-hours we do expend a year ago,wot are we going to call that....It sure aint transformation.
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by ignis: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Does life still have value in Nigeria?
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by ceejayluv(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Horllamideh:

Aint sure if he did or not,buh i am sure of one thing,he did not commissioned a power station that was later discovered to be 'not working'.....smh
Oh come on... Because one saraki announced that it's "not working" then you believe that?... Find out from the engineers working there and get the true facts...
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by Horllamideh(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
ceejayluv:

Oh come on... Because one saraki announced that it's "not working" then you believe that?... Find out from the engineers working there and get the true facts...
and from where did you think Bukola Saraki got his revelation from if not from the engineers working there
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by ceejayluv(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Horllamideh:

and from where did you think Bukola Saraki got his revelation from if not from the engineers working there
He didn't indicate... He just made a sweeping allegation.
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by juman(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
You see one nigeria.
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by Horllamideh(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
ceejayluv:

He didn't indicate... He just made a sweeping allegation.
As far as i am concerned,that sweeping allegation is yet to be rebuffed by the goverment...Why are they afraid to address the allegation,to me it means two thing,either the plant is not working like Saraki said or they just want to keep mute over the matter,a thing the publicity arm of jonathan's re-election committee will certainly not do since they need every achievements of GEJ to help in the campaign for him.
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
embarassed
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by johnbuck81(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
tola9ja:

LOL AM SURE U ARE FROM DUBAI
our light dey constant.by d way..wat is ur governor doing abt ur light wahala?
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by DaBullIT(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=28pt]Everything else is understandable, but who blurred Shekau's face in that picture [/size]
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by adexb6(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Orijin101:
I'm sure the Nigerian Armies are also seeing this..... The foolish Boko are rams caught 2 men and killed them with immediate effect, why can't the Nigerian Armies also do this same thing to the captured Boko are rams SMH

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015

U are so foolish and daft, are u saying dat is buhari dat send those sodiers to kill bokoharam? Buhari dat say dat killing bokoharam is like killing northerner people.

Tink wise.
Have made up ma mind dat GEJ till .... Heaven's come down
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
adexb6:

U are so foolish and daft, are u saying dat is buhari dat send those sodiers to kill bokoharam? Buhari dat say dat killing bokoharam is like killing northerner people.

Tink wise.
Have made up ma mind dat GEJ till .... Heaven's come down
Hey, do u realize i didn't mention or insult you on this thread.....
why can't you jez act maturely
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
what do you say to americans,north korea and co,they kill spies too,moreover the punishment for spying is death,dnt qoute me that am supporting boko haram o.
kimond101:
Evil!
These people don't know what they are fighting for. Same as isis and alqaeda. Because the are definitely not fighting for Allah the most high.
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by abdul123(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want
CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want
change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things
involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If
you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two
things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are
naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r
going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two
things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or
you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you
remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by daresimon(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
ceejayluv:

Yeah, right... They didn't plan for the future....

And jonathan is the future?
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by ceejayluv(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
daresimon:

And jonathan is the future?
Jonathan has made the most progressive move in the power sector that will definitely have positive impact in the future...
Re: Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded by daresimon(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
ceejayluv:

Jonathan has made the most progressive move in the power sector that will definitely have positive impact in the future...

Yes maybe in ur street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] / Great Speeches In African And Black History / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.