Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Diary Of My Love Life...1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of My Love Life...1 (2026 Views)

Diary Of My Love Life...3 / Diary Of My Love Life...2 / Love Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of My Love Life...1 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
"Hello"
"Hey"
"What's up girlfriend"
"I am fine"
"I have been trying to ping you"
"Eyaaa, bad network here"
"Ok, When are you coming nah ore mi"
"Next week unfailingly"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, after sending my transport fare ni o"
"Barawo, no wahala. I will send it. Can't wait to see ya"
"Same here"
"Will chat you up later girl"
"Okay, bye"
That's me on a phone call with my girlfriend. Are you looking for the most bored girl in lagos? I must be given the award.
My name is Nifemi, I am living with my uncle here in lagos. I moved in to help him after completing my final exams while waiting for my call-up letter. My Uncle is 88yrs old but used to lagos life simply because he was fortunate to build a house in lagos. He prefers to stay in lagos so that he can maintain his house. I was kind of happy to stay with him after my final exams even though I would have prefer to stay with my aunt. Staying with him means freedom (Gosh! I love freedom) because he is old and all he cares about is his food and meds.
Being an environment where I have no friends(not my first time in lagos thou, lagos is my second home self) I have no friends. So, I am always in my room pinging, facebooking, tweeting, reading novels and still very silly bored. My relationship life is nothing to write home about. So, I decided to invite my friend(Linda) to visit me maybe we can catch a little fun together(She's the fun loving type, no dulling with her).
"Nifemi, am already at ojota", That's my girl. I have been preparing for her arrival. I have prepared a delicious fried rice with salad. I hope she likes it because na one kind Yeye girl.
"Okay babe, take a bus to Ojuelegba from that place, make sure the driver drops you under the bridge" I have to describe how to get to my side very well. I would have asked her to take a cab but I can't afford that since I am the one that pays for transport fare from Abuja.
"Niffy, am already at Ojuelegba"
"Ask any trader where you can get a bus going to Masha. When you get to Masha, call me". From Masha, I will just stroll to meet her at the bus-stop. I am so happy to see this babe. Finally, an end is coming to my boring life.
Oh! Here she comes and we have lots of catch up to do(you know girl's stuff nah). I am just over happy to finally have someone to talk to.
After some days, we don finish all our gisting and nothing to talk about. So, the boredom starts to crawl in and that is when my girlfriend starts complaining.
"Nifemi, when will you crawl out of your boring life". I know I am boring. I just don't know how to deal with it and most of my friends guess it's because I don't have a boyfriend(after a bad experience with one, I have decided to be just successful and forget about them) even thou we hang out a lot when we were in school and I kind of prefer the company of my girlfriends to guys(i am not a lesbian). It's just that there is this freedom when you are with ladies, we chat freely and act freely unlike when you are with guys, you have to form(you understand what I mean).
"Linda, I don't have friends here" I have to reply her so that she can think of a way to get us out of this boredom. We are in the kitchen preparing break-fast. I love cooking a lot.
"That's your excuse?" Oh no! Not this morning Linda. I am not a stranger to you, you know how I roll. Just thinking to myself, what can I say to dodge this conversation this morning.
"You know I don't mingle easily" I have to say something to defend myself.
"We can go to Adeniran Ogunsanya's shoprite for window shopping and to snap pictures" I continue.
"That sounds good" I thank God she's in for that without her tongue-lashing me.
Linda continues "na ur way, I will get you a lively boyfriend before I leave lagos"
"Worefa(in Jenifa's voice)" That's the reply I was able to utter.
Our window shopping was fun. We were able to snap pictures and watch a lively movie at the Cinema. I thank God she enjoyed herself.
"Nife, Nife, Nifemi. Wake up joooor"
"Hun hmm, I lazily reply". We slept around 2:30am gisting and laughing loudly, so why is she waking me up now.
"Wake up jare" She annoyingly won't stop waking me up.
"What now? You will never allow person to sleep. Habah"
"Super story, just wake up!"
"Oh my Gosh! Wetin na?"
"Your boyfriend is asking of you"
"Mtchewww, stop playing around. Park well jooor and lemme sleep"
"You too much dey sleep, let's go for our normal jogging"
I groaning wake up and can't believe it's already 6am. I put on my jogging wears and I met Linda at the gate waiting for me. I started jogging lazily because sleep still dey my eyes. We always jog from Masha-to-stadium every morning. That's part of how we kill our boredom. We are not fat(I am proudly size 10) while Linda is a bit chubby. After getting to stadium and doing the little exercise we can do, we will trek back home and gist till we get home.
On this particular day, Linda decided to get rid of our boredom by downloading an application called 'baddo'. This application changed my love story. Wanna find out? Wait for the next post

This is a fiction, written by me. I am open to corrections not abusive ones please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Love Life...1 by Solidkay(m): 12:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Nt bad for a start, M actually enjoying it plus i luv d attachment of suspence u r adding to it. Keep up d good wrk.
Re: Diary Of My Love Life...1 by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 25, 2015
Solidkay:
Nt bad for a start,
M actually enjoying it plus i luv d attachment of suspence u r adding to it.
Keep up d good wrk.
oh! Thanks for that.
Re: Diary Of My Love Life...1 by donkross1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bia bia fine girl, why not just open a new thread, put all the Episodes together in it and drop more updates. One update per week is too lazy joor tongue

Am enjoying d story shaa, Correct ni wink
Re: Diary Of My Love Life...1 by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 14, 2015
donkross1:
Bia bia fine girl, why not just open a new thread, put all the Episodes together in it and drop more updates. One update per week is too lazy joor tongue No vex boss. Writing no easy too. I will do as u said

Am enjoying d story shaa, Correct ni wink

No vex boss. Writing no easy too. I will do as u said
Re: Diary Of My Love Life...1 by donkross1(m): 7:04am On Dec 14, 2015
Abbykem:

No vex boss. Writing no easy too. I will do as u said

Correct. As soon as you are done opening the new thread, gimi a holla n I shall come with my whole pack wink.
Re: Diary Of My Love Life...1 by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 14, 2015
donkross1:

Correct. As soon as you are done opening the new thread, gimi a holla n I shall come with my whole pack wink.
Ok werewolf grin
Re: Diary Of My Love Life...1 by donkross1(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2015
Abbykem:
Ok werewolf grin

**howls** smiley
Re: Diary Of My Love Life...1 by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2015
donkross1:

**howls** smiley

Runs outta here

(1) (Reply)

Drama Queen / Topic CLOSED / Soft Copies Of J.hadley Chase Novels Straight To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.