Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Will Go Through The Front Door If I Want To Be President —tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Go Through The Front Door If I Want To Be President —tinubu (695 Views)

Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner / I Helped Make Jonathan President –tinubu / I Will Go Through Front Door If I Want To Be President- Tinubu To FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Go Through The Front Door If I Want To Be President —tinubu by truthispainful: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Says PDP, Fani-Kayode on the loose

NATIONAL leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Bola Tinubu, on Monday, lashed at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign spokesperson, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, for alleging he planned to be president through the back door.

He denied planning to become president through the back door, saying that if he wanted the presidency, he would go through the front door.

In a statement by his media aide, Sunday Dare, the former Lagos State governor said both Fani-Kayode and his paymasters were on the loose.

According to him, “Tinubu is not scheming to become president through the back door. He, just like any qualified Nigerian, has the right to walk in through the front door if he so desires.”

He was also confident that his party would dust the ruling party in the forthcoming general election, adding that the vice presidential candidate, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, remained the party’s choice.

“The PDP campaign continues its descent. This is to be expected. Because the truth stings them harshly, they have become a factory of lies. A few days ago, the agent of character assassination, who doubles as the busy hatchet man of the PDP, accused Bola Tinubu of plotting to be vice president, then president through subterfuge.

“Clearly, he has exposed the confusion and contradiction within his party and has veered off from the real debate. But he cannot avoid the storm of change already unleashed by the APC.

“However, the only subterfuge involved in this entire episode is that eating at Fani-kayode’s mind. His mind is an agent of mayhem and a foreigner to facts. The last time we looked, the APC ticket was a Buhari/Osinbajo one. That is what is and that is what shall stand...

“Fani-Kayode is on a futile journey to shield the populace from seeing the failures of his paymasters. His statement, taken in context, indicates that his paymasters will lose the election. They are now worried about what will happen thereafter.

“The majority of Nigerians have concluded that they have done enough damage to our politics, economy and security; and cannot be tolerated any longer. Rather, they should be voted out by the people. Their journey of lies and deception is at its terminal point.

“The party lied to Nigerians and the international community that elections had to be shifted first because of the PVC issue and later it became a security ambush to change the date, thus aborting Nigeria’s date with destiny at the polls.

“That Fani-Kayode is the best a ruling party can do as a spokesman speaks volumes about the PDP. They are bereft of talent and character. They are filled with lies and chicanery. FFK is simply the worst and most outspoken of a bad lot. However, we welcome his interventions. They are of such low quality and base character. His utterances frighten people, but not in the way FFK intended.

“Instead of scaring the people away from the APC, his work scares people that someone so unfit is so close to the seat of power... Most Nigerians are fed up with this government and desire change. They await eagerly that opportunity at the polls. They cannot tolerate four more years of a Fani-Kayode or his paymasters and his utterances.

“Unable to make headway against Buhari and Osinbajo, he now wants to run against Tinubu. This plot will not work.

“Yemi Osinbajo is fiercely independent. A brilliant mind of great character and a consummate reformer and legal crusader. The APC ticket is of people of great resolve... APC is a party with people of impeccable character, courageous and patriotic leaders who are out to rescue our nation.

“If FFK cannot recognise that Tinubu is a talent seeker, man of vision, one who creates opportunities for the best minds to thrive and serve the public, then he deserves our pity. Tinubu’s hand is etched large in the brand of good governance pervading the South-West and other parts of Nigeria.

“He is a hunter for talents as exemplified in Babatunde Fashola of Lagos, who has redefined governance; talented and hardworking Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State; indefatigable Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State; eclectic Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo; relentless Comrade Adams Oshiomhole of Edo and, until recently, Kayode Fayemi, who served Ekiti well. Yemi Osinbajo belongs to this tribe of excellent public servants.

“The APC still parades other governors who continue to excel across the country. The likes of Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso in Kano, the tireless Governor Wamakko of Sokoto and other governors in Borno, Rivers, Yobe, Kwara – all of them – committed to bringing change to their people.

“Tinubu helped build the great platform for change, wholeheartedly worked and supported the APC ticket, because he believes it is the last best hope to rescue Nigeria from the disaster of FFK and his ilk waiting to continue to rule us if allowed.

“I pray Nigerians will not allow them to misgovern us a day past May 29. If FFK pretends not to know of Tinubu’s efforts to build and support the APC, it comes as no surprise. Fani-Kayode tried before to be part of the party, but left when he found out there was no room for his games. Because APC could not help to free him from EFCC and aviation fraud, he ran back to the party that blocked the EFCC on his behalf.

“I will not dignify FFK’s outrageous lies with any reply. All I know is that Nigerians know that he is a peddler of falsehood and millions of Nigerians are with APC and its leaders.

“The fiction of a thousand Fani Kayodes cannot stop an idea whose time has come. The APC is committed to upholding and respecting the tenets of democracy and of bringing a new government that will usher in a new day for a new Nigeria. And that is what Fani-Kayode and his party cannot handle. Please pack up. It is time to go,” the statement read.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/30963-i-will-go-through-the-front-door-if-i-want-to-be-president-tinubu
Re: I Will Go Through The Front Door If I Want To Be President —tinubu by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
And kill everybody wif ya mouth odour undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Will Go Through The Front Door If I Want To Be President —tinubu by richol(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
I'M NOT SURE THERES A FRONT DOOR FOR YOU............YOUVE ALWAYS USED THE WINDOW....KEEP USING IT....BUT REMEMBER EVERYDAY FOR THE WINDOW BREAKERgrin ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE
Re: I Will Go Through The Front Door If I Want To Be President —tinubu by cooljude(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
It is not a matter of using the front door, the question shoul be, would the front door be opened to you.
Re: I Will Go Through The Front Door If I Want To Be President —tinubu by Splashme: 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=15pt]Tinubu is lying
He knows he will fail woefully if he goes through the front door

[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Will Go Through The Front Door If I Want To Be President —tinubu by DahtzFestjayz: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Silly TANkers. Vote CHANGE! Vote Buhari/Osibanjo 2015 #March4Buhari #March4GMB
Re: I Will Go Through The Front Door If I Want To Be President —tinubu by deskossy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
And u will be thrown out through the window.....
Re: I Will Go Through The Front Door If I Want To Be President —tinubu by chaberry(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
deskossy:
And u will be thrown out through the window.....
grin
Re: I Will Go Through The Front Door If I Want To Be President —tinubu by Slynonny(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tinubu you are a bloody liar.
Were you not the one that went for Vice Presidential ticket before your greedy quest was declined based on Muslim/Muslim agenda.
Hoping that Mallam Buhari will die so you can take over.
Although there's no vacancy in Aso Rock so shut up.
I'll rather dig grave,call my friends and neighbours and give my PVC a befitting burial than vote for Mallam Buhari.
GEJ 2019
Re: I Will Go Through The Front Door If I Want To Be President —tinubu by IdrisAdebiye: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Which party will field this Thief? AIT has finished you...Now we know better and may our generation never encounter people like you again IJN.
Re: I Will Go Through The Front Door If I Want To Be President —tinubu by ishiamu(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And kill everybody wif ya mouth odour undecided

#LoL you just insulted the jagaban of corruption

But jagaban front door is locked down sorry!

(1) (Reply)

Edo Prince Warns PDP / (PICTURE) What Has These Politicians Not Done To Get Our Vote? / Nigeria Election Debate Group: Dopesi Must Be Probed, Says Integrity Group Poste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.