Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio (15080 Views)

Pdp Sweeps Rerun Polls With 90% Votes, Confirms Supremacy In Akwa Ibom State / Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ / Why We Gave Jonathan Nearly 1 Million Votes — Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by ZACHIE: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Apkabio is a megalomaniac.
Nothing is too big or unimaginable for him.
Numbers mean nothing.
He is not persuaded by common sense and logical sights.
He is propelled by the unknown, the unseen, the unbelievable.
In short, he is mad

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lie...though i support PDP but PDP can't win up to 90%
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by AmakaDNB(f): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Akpabio? The speech was obviously written by FFK or Okupe.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by greggng: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is what we call story for the gods. The worst that will happen to gej if he fails to hand over is gbagbo treatment
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
I guess in Akwa Ibom? Fingers crossed
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by Akinz0126(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmm.No doubt they em selves knows that election won't hold because if it should,I prey GEJ is coming down.We are all aware of all this hide and seek game.Election till further notice
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by spako4(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dream!Dream!!Dream!!!
!

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by biggerboyc(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
watch this video and see reasons why goodluck might not win the next election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofaf_kicr6g
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by anidammy(f): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
lies
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by JABB(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by Segadem(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
ijustdey:

This government and governor must be living in fools paradise for them to have said they would win 90% of the votes to be casted

I don't know why they kept deceiving them self and lying to the President, or have they planned his to rig the election for them to be so sure of wining by this margin
don't blame him,he does not know maths.
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by OgologoDimkpa: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZACHIE:
Apkabio is a megalomaniac.
Nothing is too big or unimaginable for him.
Numbers mean nothing.
He is not persuaded by common sense and logical sights.
He is propelled by the unknown, the unseen, the unbelievable.
In short, he is mad
Oponu!
For you mind you think Bukohari will win GEJ?
May be in your dream> ...continue to dream embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by folahann(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
The APC shouldn't take this statement lightly at all. The PDP might have an evil plan, these people have a lot of tricks in their hands. Ayo Fayose correctly predicted the outcome in some of the units/wards/local govt before Ekiti elections
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by olas24u(f): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
mind contol!
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by nigerianvenom(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
my most performing governor,i trust u and i know u are saying nothing but the truth.
no sensible nigerian will vote for a party that threatens violence if doesnt win an election

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by onatisi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
egift:
Buhari is winning this on a landslide. Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari.
you are a very good entertainer . Keep entertaining us
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by afoo02(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Someone should help me remind this man that ELECTION RIGGIN in Nigeria as become something past. SAI Buhari

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by Olutola88(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Are these PDP trying to encourage themselves or what? They just open their mouths without reasoning. Did he go to school at all? Does he know what 90% means?
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by JABB(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
He boasted that the party’s candidate, President Goodluck Jonathan, would win over 90 percent of the votes cast across the country.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Shoro niyen?
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by ZACHIE: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Oponu!
For you mind you think Bukohari will win GEJ?
May be in your dream> ...continue to dream embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!!
Olori ebi yin ni oponu
Omo Iran ki ran....Iranian bawo
Wetin you know

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by afuye(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
See withcraft ? He cannot win even in Akwa Ibom because he is now Badluck Egbere Jo natan
ijustdey:

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by maestroferddi: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
The more realistic percentage should be between 65% and 70%.

Certainly, PDP will win the election. Buhari's seeming popularity has fizzled out since the postponement of the elections.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by stigman(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Na so my brother meanwhile GEJ till buhari say NEVER AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by OgologoDimkpa: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZACHIE:

Olori ebi yin ni oponu
Omo Iranian
Wetin you know
Ewu Oshogbo wetin you sabi?
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by BodyKiss(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Talk about being unrealistic.
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
By sacking Jega or By using TV or By rigging or
By buying PVC's? This man man is high someone should please reset his memory
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by dallyemmy: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
For dream, why not 100% instead...funny man
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by bokohalal(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
doctokwus:

Its called propaganda.Make an outlandish statement,repeat it in the hope that your followers wud come to bliv it and also hope it wud cast doubts in your opponents supporters.
A buhari that got about 37% of total votes cast in 2011 with virtually no party structure and with the imbedded computer manipulation in INEC data base and the inflated votes in the east and SS coupled with the Tinubu alliance with GEJ in d southwest is now expected to lose an election with a reversal in these factors?
Even if PDP should attempt to rig,where are d states they can rig with landslides in?Only those they feel they can muscle out the opposition;viz, southeast, but without Imo and southsouth but without Rivers. Their rigging plan wud also run into a hitch in Anambra for this simple reason:APGA is fielding strong candidates in the NASS holding same day,it wud thus be technically less likely to rig in a landslide just for the presidency alone without APGA compromising its own strong candidates who wud be more interested in their own fate than that of gej.That is, it wud be difficult for eg with the measures put in place by inec to tell some of d electorate there to make a strong distinction to 'vote pdp president,apga assembly.So 3 states out for PDP for a landslide,the southwest overall cannot be rigged,the northwest and northeast wud return landslides for Buhari,the north central also presents a difficult place to rig with d added problem that kwara and nassarawa are tilted to buhari.
So even with the extreme option that PDP hopes to rig the elections,it has just about the following states it can achieve that in:ebonyi,Enugu,abia,akwa ibom,cross river, bayelsa and delta,just 7 states.
So akpabio and his likes can throw up all the propaganda they can,but no matter how d elections are played out and no matter how its permuted,as long as elections hold,buhari cannot lose because GEJ just doesn't have the numbers.
I have also written same in many of my posts that PDP will win in the South East and South South with 9 out of 11 states. Two of the nine will have close results.
Now, the rest of the country is Buhari's to lose. Simple. Is it North West, Central, East or the Middle Belt? Is it in the SouthWest? Where is PDP going to get its numbers from to overcome Buhari? Anything contrary to this forecast is an invitation to nationwide anarchy. Hope PDP Nigeria military wing is ready.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by BodyKiss(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
#fact! Wetin for apc thugs wif dem mouth odour to start shouting sai baba sai baba

I wrote a plugin for my browser that automatically hides your post without me being forced to see it. Just so you know, hahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers / Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out / Live Photos From Osun 25th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.