Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio (15088 Views)

Pdp Sweeps Rerun Polls With 90% Votes, Confirms Supremacy In Akwa Ibom State / Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ / Why We Gave Jonathan Nearly 1 Million Votes — Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by billyG(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
ijustdey:

If not 4 Tinubu who sold SW votes which PDP now hate like baboon shit,GMB wuld hav been prsdnt since 2011.
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by smirn(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Akpapio is dreaming, he should better wake-up.
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
ijustdey:

the only way pdp can win is by sacking jega cis if its free and fair gmb will win. Its nt by sharing dollars o. This reminds me if the apc rally wen atiku went around sharinf dollars.
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by Japhestra(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Keep deceiving the clueless one. Click like for GMB and Share for GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by allbright(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dasini:
Mr Jona is afraid of conducting election, because he does not know his faith, as things stand, he is unsure what will become of him. He is busy bribing everyone, bt I know his time is numbered
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by emiye(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
May be he meant 90%/2 = 45%. Even the 45% for GEJ will mean,Low voters turn out in the North
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by afeda: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
JONATHAN IS TRULY SURROUNDED BY MEN WHO PRETENDS TO BE HIS FRIENDS, BUT INWARDLY ARE HIS ENEMIES. WHAT A PITY!
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by ogidiprosper475: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
goodluck wil win,
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by muktarmtt(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dreamer
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by lanrock(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
If akpabio says 90% of his family will vote gej. I think he guess right, but 90% of nigerians is a complete lie. If gej fortunate, he will not get more than 25% of total vote with bribe. The rest 75% is for GMB.
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by bakila: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
Good talk Mr. Akpabio. May good kill the killer squad of violent people and allow Nigerians cast their vote.
Whether it's 90 or 99%, I am happy that you people are ready to hold the elections. No weapon fashioned against the peoples vote shall prosper.
You go see 90% aai.
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by surajubakinson(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Illusion...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by bakila: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
bakila:
Good talk Mr. Akpabio. May God kill the killer squad of violent people and allow Nigerians cast their vote.
Whether it's 90 or 99%, I am happy that you people are ready to hold the elections. No weapon fashioned against the peoples vote shall prosper.
You go see 90% aai.
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by remzydee(m): 12:13am On Mar 04, 2015
i
>>t's happening right now... glo in real trouble,
>>you don't need. to have credit on your phone
>>its definately would last for more than 7 days unlike the 7 days interval wrote in the message
>> the more you dial the more your card increase.. dial the code 10 times, 1660X10 =16600, that's a lot of kush
>> you can broswe,text, and call any network with the bonus as am browsing with it right now

*definately I stand to be tagged as scammer like few people would like to run their mouth.
well I don't care about the heck you say as long am making my money
* you can add me on whatsapp 09050960829 to get the code
* and am telling you now before adding up,its definately not free of charge.
GODWINNN

Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by Rhea(f): 12:49am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]90 of the votes? E be like dem don write election result finish[/size]
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by chukel(m): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2015
akpabio has always been known to have delusion of grandiosity. the same way he assured gej that amaechi will not win NGF election. akpabio is one of the architects of gej's political problem because of his lies and deception. he has just started again. its obvious the food they are cooking is done. but it will be a poison to them. they should keep deceiving gej. gej should keep spending his looted dollars. naira has been devalued cos of dwindling oil price and gej's penchant for looting in dollars now and spending dollars. wat happened to ohakim in imo state is just playing out at the federal level. ohakim will bear witness that this is just the trend.
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by Toofan007: 6:58am On Mar 04, 2015
Yes, PDP go win am inside dream. So, Nigerians were blind before PDP opened our eyes? Mumu ni bobo yi o!
Re: Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio by abacusCm(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2015
rottenegg:

Buhari is missing..where is your General?
I'm at airport presently with other supporters to welcome the people's General....therefore our General is back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers / Yakubu Dogara's 50th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Pictures / Senate Presidency: It’s Too Late For Me To Withdraw For Anyone – Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.