Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK (46722 Views)

kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? / Picture Of FAYOSE'S Old Mother Who Wears Pampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Aarewa: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
@Cindicandy,always try to do some findings on National issues before taking it personal.I the GOD u are worshiping should jugde u according to ur intention.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
femi fanikayode is a bastered, his father betrayed awolowo n d son is doing same. fanikayode is a drug addict and a born homosexual. in little or no time he will atone for his sin in Kirikiri Prison. fellow nairalanders. ..dz is what drug can do to people.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Cityguy: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Eleyii gidi gaaan! There must be no part two I swear. Lol....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Fourwinds: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
what people don't know is dat d heat is more on d PDP. it is not about winning election but how do u reverse d worsing economy of d country. rite now d Nigeria economy is battered. d naira has never appreciated to a level of stability. so who has been running d economy....PDP. now if by chance dey win(probability) what will u tell d people after d next four years. dats y I said heat is on PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by quixotic: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dtfaithfulkid:

Calm down let me enlughten you and other frustrated nigerian youths out dere... the PDP b4 is not the Same PDP now..They all left because GEJ wasn't doing their bidding... now they feel they can reduce the party to nothing and disgrace Him... Corruption has been here since... People have beem sufferong since... and GEJ wants to cause change by stoppung their sourcea of illegal income... they are now decamping and formed a new 'Umbrella' no saw demselves as sticks or brooms brought together with an hidden agenda to sweep out yhe CHANGE GEJ is bringing and continue... I pity the Masse who they see as low lives they only respect you for your votes... Buhari is now ready to were a suit , were an igbo attire and all because they believe we the electorate a so gullible... open your eyes!... u no go wise where yhu suppose wise old men who ve toying your mind and sense of humanity.... bye bye...
because five governors left pdp it is now reformed? How do you defìne gullible if you believe that. Which source of illegal income did he stop?please mention a few. But let me tell what he hasn't stopped. Lose of about 400000bpd of crude oil. Payment of billions every year to tompolo etc to prevent dat oil from going missing, freedom of ifeanyi uba's capital oil after subsidy scam, etc. How has anything changed? Its actually those who will vote thís to continue that are gullible with all due respect to you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by rhames(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
cindicandy:
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, who is the Director of Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation (PDPPCO), has alleged that former Lagos Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, was arrested twice over money laundering and drug-related offences in the United States of America.

In a statement released to newsmen, Fani-Kayode also declared that All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), is in trouble.

“Whether the APC wishes me well or not, I shall live long and prosper. What they think about me is neither here nor there and I lose no sleep over it. It is only what God thinks about me that matters and they are not God. They do not like me and I do not like them and that is fine by me. We do not need to like each other and all we need to do is to meet in the field.

“I do not need their good wishes and neither do I crave their goodwill. Rather than continuously talking about me and making infantile and primitive statements, they should spend their time praying for the soul of the late and great PDP leader, Chief Funso Williams, who would have been governor of Lagos State, who was mysteriously murdered a few years ago by a group of evil, power-hungry and callous men, and who was a formidable political adversary of Tinubu. We pray every day that God should avenge Funso Williams and bring those that killed him to justice.

“We suggest that the APC purge themselves of their obvious obsession with me and instead pray for the fortunes of their candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari because he is in trouble and he is surrounded by snakes and vampires. They should pray that God will keep General Buhari safe from the enemy within. The problem with the Tinubu wing of the APC is that they are so used to dishing out rubbish about other people that it has affected their minds and their ability to say anything reasonable or rational.

“The truth is that their leader, Tinubu belongs in a sanatorium for the mentally unbalanced and a maximum security prison for the power obsessed rather than in any political party. As for the quisling and minion called Lai Mohammed I refuse to respond to him unless and until he starts talking sense, cures himself of his chronic bad breath and desists from wearing pampers.

“The only people that are caving in under pressure here are the APC, their presidential candidate, General Buhari and their de facto leader Tinubu. The closer we get to March 28, the more they panic and the more falsehood and rubbish that they spew out. As I have said before, they have become prisoners of their own delusions and fantasies and victims of their own hallucinations. Tinubu, their de facto leader, should tell Nigerians why they should take him seriously after he was arrested on no less than two occasions by the American authorities for money laundering.

“On the first occasion, the arrest was for drug-related money laundering issues in Chicago and, on the second occasion, he was arrested for money laundering-related matters in Seattle, Washington whilst he was Governor of Lagos State. On both occasions he begged the

authorities like a baby and was eventually forced to settle out of court with the American Justice Department by forfeiting a percentage of the money after a successful plea bargain. If not for that settlement and plea bargain, Tinubu would have been in an American jail by now. This is the man whose minions and acolytes like Lai Mohammed are now pontificating about national issues and throwing stones.

“The APC falsely accuse others of wrongdoing whilst there is ample evidence to show that their de facto leader Tinubu was once involved in laundering drug-related money in the United States of America. What an irony that a man with such a filthy past has now managed to gain total control of Nigeria’s main opposition party.

“Tinubu should count himself lucky that Nigerians have short memories and that he is not in jail because that is where he deserves to be. He should also prepare himself for the greatest humiliation and defeat of his political career because after March 28, his ambition of becoming de facto president of Nigeria will crumble before his very eyes and would have gone with the wind.”

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=9901&title=Tinubu-arrested-twice-in-America-over-money-laundering,-Femi-Fani-Kayode-alleges-%E2%80%A2Says-Buhari-in-big-trouble

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/02/tinubu-knows-about-funsho-williams-murder-buhari-surrounded-by-vampires-fani-kayode

Another one from the leaky mouth of that rabble rouser FFK!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by zingywingy: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nigerians has short memories but u have a long one to forget how you condemned ej GejGEEquote author=cindicandy post=31261586][b]Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, said

“Tinubu should count himself lucky that Nigerians have short memories and that he is not in jail because that is where he deserves to be. He should also prepare himself for the greatest humiliation and defeat of his political career because after March 28, his ambition of becoming de facto president of Nigeria will crumble before his very eyes and would have gone
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by zingywingy: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
yuio22:
cool

Olosii...where is southwest??.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by walozanga(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
grin cheesy grin cheesy.
Lia Mohammed leaky leaky yansh.

the guy need more pampers
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by PastorOla1: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
alaoeri:
FFK is a deranged fellow - Abike Dabiri 2015
NIGERIAN WOMEN SHOULD REJECT ANYONE & ANY PARTY WHOSE INTEREST FFK IS REPRESENTING BECAUSE OF WHAT FFK DID & SAID CONCERNING OJUKWU'S WIFE & THOSE OTHER WOMEN. FFK IS LOOSE MOUTHED. "FFK KOLOJUTI"
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Jyde89: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
***In baba Adeboye's voice*** somebody shut this man up.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by deebrain(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
patrick89:
you are lying as usual, those people that campaigned against GEJ since 2011 are still doing that till today. Just google occupy Nigeria. You will see thou most of them have come to love GEJ. But those that were against him then are still against him. So shove your sympathy. GEJ is loved by "silent" many. while he is hated by "noisy" few!

well speak for yourself and anyone you call noisy few.

Mark my words about FFK.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Legit: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Blackfire:
one thing about the yorubas,is that cursing and abusing is in there DNA
Wat is in ur DNA, stealing, mugging, drug smugglin, ritual. y can't we leave ethnic insult out of d discussion. We are all 9ja, been Ibo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Ibibio
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Ephemmm: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
WilyWily:
aha , haaaahahaaa, Yoruba

This bigot has been released from his cage again?
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by nagoma(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
shizzle11:
Thunder fire you, your mama, your papa, your family and your generation.

When ffk was in apc and yapping dust and making spurious claims and allegations week after week, attacking GEJ, PDP and igbos, did you iddiott make this comment?, where you FOOLS not cheering him on and applauding him?

Now the table has turned around, you suddenly remember he is schizophrenic and out of touch with reality.

Thunder fire your blockos there, useless abbokki. You lots are very lucky i dont have much time these days, i would torment your lives endlessly on NL. Una neva see anything....game on! cool

How can a manic psychotic like you have time when you are always high on porcine poo?
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by nagoma(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
shizzle11:
Thunder fire you, your mama, your papa, your family and your generation.

When ffk was in apc and yapping dust and making spurious claims and allegations week after week, attacking GEJ, PDP and igbos, did you iddiott make this comment?, where you FOOLS not cheering him on and applauding him?

Now the table has turned around, you suddenly remember he is schizophrenic and out of touch with reality.

Thunder fire your blockos there, useless abbokki. You lots are very lucky i dont have much time these days, i would torment your lives endlessly on NL. Una neva see anything....game on! cool

You seem to be on much cheaper hallucinogen (perhaps lizard droppings) than the schizophrenic FFK ? They never give you enough money from the " the stealing is not corruption " account?
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Conclussion: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Blackfire:
one thing about the yorubas,is that cursing and abusing is in there DNA
.you are nothing but a mad cow..u and ur entire pdp members r just clueless,idiot.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by bboshodi: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
sosanova:
Liar Mohammed dem say u dey wear pampers at your age n ur nyash dey smell, come n defend ur self
Thief-nubu dem same ur mouth dey smell Like dog shitt n u carry igbo (drugs), Oya come n defend ur self
Abike Dabiri dem say u give thief-nubu blow-job Oya come n defend ur self
grin grin grin
WhereIsBuhari

Fani Kayode n Fayose are Men of the Year
Sai Fani Kayode
Sai Ayo Fayose

WhereIsBuhari
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by captainbaroni(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
NIGERIAN HAVE SHORT MEMORIES!!!
WATCH YOUR MOUTH MY FRIEND.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by caxim04(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
cindicandy:
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, who is the Director of Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation (PDPPCO), has alleged that former Lagos Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, was arrested twice over money laundering and drug-related offences in the United States of America.

In a statement released to newsmen, Fani-Kayode also declared that All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), is in trouble.

“Whether the APC wishes me well or not, I shall live long and prosper. What they think about me is neither here nor there and I lose no sleep over it. It is only what God thinks about me that matters and they are not God. They do not like me and I do not like them and that is fine by me. We do not need to like each other and all we need to do is to meet in the field.

“I do not need their good wishes and neither do I crave their goodwill. Rather than continuously talking about me and making infantile and primitive statements, they should spend their time praying for the soul of the late and great PDP leader, Chief Funso Williams, who would have been governor of Lagos State, who was mysteriously murdered a few years ago by a group of evil, power-hungry and callous men, and who was a formidable political adversary of Tinubu. We pray every day that God should avenge Funso Williams and bring those that killed him to justice.

“We suggest that the APC purge themselves of their obvious obsession with me and instead pray for the fortunes of their candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari because he is in trouble and he is surrounded by snakes and vampires. They should pray that God will keep General Buhari safe from the enemy within. The problem with the Tinubu wing of the APC is that they are so used to dishing out rubbish about other people that it has affected their minds and their ability to say anything reasonable or rational.

“The truth is that their leader, Tinubu belongs in a sanatorium for the mentally unbalanced and a maximum security prison for the power obsessed rather than in any political party. As for the quisling and minion called Lai Mohammed I refuse to respond to him unless and until he starts talking sense, cures himself of his chronic bad breath and desists from wearing pampers.

“The only people that are caving in under pressure here are the APC, their presidential candidate, General Buhari and their de facto leader Tinubu. The closer we get to March 28, the more they panic and the more falsehood and rubbish that they spew out. As I have said before, they have become prisoners of their own delusions and fantasies and victims of their own hallucinations. Tinubu, their de facto leader, should tell Nigerians why they should take him seriously after he was arrested on no less than two occasions by the American authorities for money laundering.

“On the first occasion, the arrest was for drug-related money laundering issues in Chicago and, on the second occasion, he was arrested for money laundering-related matters in Seattle, Washington whilst he was Governor of Lagos State. On both occasions he begged the

authorities like a baby and was eventually forced to settle out of court with the American Justice Department by forfeiting a percentage of the money after a successful plea bargain. If not for that settlement and plea bargain, Tinubu would have been in an American jail by now. This is the man whose minions and acolytes like Lai Mohammed are now pontificating about national issues and throwing stones.

“The APC falsely accuse others of wrongdoing whilst there is ample evidence to show that their de facto leader Tinubu was once involved in laundering drug-related money in the United States of America. What an irony that a man with such a filthy past has now managed to gain total control of Nigeria’s main opposition party.

“Tinubu should count himself lucky that Nigerians have short memories and that he is not in jail because that is where he deserves to be. He should also prepare himself for the greatest humiliation and defeat of his political career because after March 28, his ambition of becoming de facto president of Nigeria will crumble before his very eyes and would have gone with the wind.”

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=9901&title=Tinubu-arrested-twice-in-America-over-money-laundering,-Femi-Fani-Kayode-alleges-%E2%80%A2Says-Buhari-in-big-trouble

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/02/tinubu-knows-about-funsho-williams-murder-buhari-surrounded-by-vampires-fani-kayode

Bros don drink Kannabis lace with heroine. He 's got no memory at all if ours is short.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by EmmyDe25(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Well, I never took FFK serious for once.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by bboshodi: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Look at you, my brother at your age you still can't see the desperation here.

In a balance except you'll tell me you have at least N10Million paid for what you're doing right now, whould you say Jonathan has performed? Search your heart...
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by billyG(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
So all this while FKK is in Apc all he has been doing is struggling 2 smell pple mouth & nyash,inspecting pple poo & pee...indeed Ogajona & PDP has hired a confirm madman,an organic pshycotic,a dementia,a junkie,onyara,we're abeg ogbahiagbon help me discribe his condition.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by omenka(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
quixotic:
when did we get to this low.when the spokesman of the president talks these trash. Imagìne obama spokesmen doing this, i hope the supporters of pdp understand that the likes of Ffk will be entrusted with managing the economy in the unlikely event that jonathan wins. These are the kind of response we will get when issues are raised or questions asked. I just can't understand why an unemployed,broke,struggling youth,man or woman will stand under the sun for 4hours to vote pdp after 16years of the same. Nigerians help yourself.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Hearme(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Imagine the insult on Nigerians by FFK " Nigerians have short memory". Is not his fault i thank God that the video clip in which GEJ promised to govern for four years is still available. 25 days more to dethrone the mouths that have lost control because of money, power and greed.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by openmine(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Desteenee:
When FFK was attacking GEJ, they were celebrating him and his stupidity and now that the table has turned, they say he is insane. Na lie! this is payback for APC.
Ride on bro FFK, we are with you on this and GEJ till 2045.
God bless u my bros...Infact ad infinitum likes 4 u...
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Tattooboy: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
Lol @ pampers, our politicians are the real comedians grin
no kiddin
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Kingspin(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
quixotic:
when did we get to this low.when the spokesman of the president talks these trash. Imagìne obama spokesmen doing this, i hope the supporters of pdp understand that the likes of Ffk will be entrusted with managing the economy in the unlikely event that jonathan wins. These are the kind of response we will get when issues are raised or questions asked. I just can't understand why an unemployed,broke,struggling youth,man or woman will stand under the sun for 4hours to vote pdp after 16years of the same. Nigerians help yourself.
When APC were doing their before u only got urself laughing but now it PDP turn so u can vex?
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by afeda: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Someone please tell me how old this slowpoke called Fakayode is.how can an adult become this stupid? all because of money,This is a disgrace to the Yoruba race.!
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Reference(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Uteghe:
The way this is going,some other fellow could wake up to say PEJ has a SMELLY Kitty-Cat and GEJ shoves his d.ick down his mum's throat. Please the whole madness should stop.

Too late.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
dvee2:

DID YOU LIKE HIM WHEN HE SAID HE F--CK BIANKA OJOKWU? OR WHEN HE SAID GEJ IS A CLUELESS MADMAN?

I like him now he let us know liar Mohammed mouth dey smell..

Dats why need need to talk to exhale purgnant gas. chaiii

I pity Wat his aides go through....
chaiii dia dis godu ooooo

over 50 years in d weed industry can do dat to a man
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Adaezeagu(f): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
enkay0525:
Please,where is buhari? Na so yaradua case take start.
He dey London dey look for Asambodo(certificate) grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) / 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.