Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife (1793 Views)

Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan / Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by aresa: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Patience Jonathan Calls On Nigerians To Stone The Opposition

Nigeria’s First Lady Dame Patience Jonathan told a crowd of supporters to stone to death anyone caught mentioning change.

Mrs Jonathan stated this in Calabar on March 2, 2015, while campaigning for the ruling PDP and her husband the incumbent president Goodluck Jonathan.

Patience Jonathan said: “Anybody that come and tell you change, stone that person. Anybody that come and tell you he will change, stone that person.

“You can’t change, rather you will turn back to a baby,” she further added.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/D4s2zSy_cWQ

http://www.naij.com/395162-anybody-that-tells-you-change-stone-that-person-patience-jonathan.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=anybody-that-tells-you-change-stone-that-person-patience-jonathan
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by PhockPhockMan: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by aresa: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
What are you insinuating?

Not insinuating anything, I'm categorically saying the dullard's wife either doesn't buy her husband false and deceptive proclamation or she's just a sadistic and violent bloodletting human being.

It's very shameful and disgraceful that the wife of the president of Nigeria advocated for her own people, the same people her worthless husband swore to defend and protect to be stoned. It's not done anywhere on the surface of the earth.

Thank God for Nigerians, this shame and nightmare is almost over...

8 Likes

Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by PhockPhockMan: 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
aresa:

Not insinuating anything, I'm categorically saying the dullard's wife either doesn't buy her husband false and deceptive proclamation or she's just a sadistic and violent bloodletting human being.

It's very shameful and disgraceful that the wife of the president of Nigeria advocated for her own people, the same people her worthless husband swore to defend and protect to be stoned. It's not done anywhere on the surface of the earth.

Thank God for Nigerians, this shame and nightmare is almost over...

Atleast she's a huge political asset to her husband than that good for nothing wife of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by aresa: 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Atleast she's a huge political asset to her husband than that good for nothing wife of Buhari.

Stoning, harming and killing your own countryman because of elections is an asset right? You see how deranged, mentally warped and twisted you people are?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by PhockPhockMan: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
aresa:

Stoning, harming and killing your own countryman because of elections is an asset right? You see how deranged, mentally warped and twisted you people are?
Most of APC supporters are certificate Forging illiterates. Do you know what is SATIRE? the same thing you people said Buhari meant when he said that baboon and dog will soak in blood.

HYPOCRITES.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by aresa: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Most of APC supporters are certificate Forging illiterates. Do you know what is SATIRE? the same thing you people said Buhari meant when he said that baboon and dog will soak in blood.
HYPOCRITES.

Is the above thoughtless and unintelligent rubbish the reason the wife of the president of Nigeria advocated for her own people to be stoned?

You people are a sad burden on humanity.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by PhockPhockMan: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
aresa:

Is the above thoughtless and unintelligent rubbish the reason the wife of the president of Nigeria advocated for her own people to be stoned?

You people are a sad burden on humanity.
You hate violence but you want me to vote a known supporter of terrorists and terrorism.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/clampdown-on-boko-haram-injustice-against-north-buhari/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by aresa: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You hate violence but you want me to vote a known supporter of terrorists and terrorism.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/clampdown-on-boko-haram-injustice-against-north-buhari/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

Again, is your thoughtless and unintelligent rubbish the reason why the wife of the president advocated for Nigerians to be stoned because of election?

You are obviously a violent and sadistic loony like that evil woman..

4 Likes

Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by quixotic: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
this election is not just about jonathan vs buhari. Íts about patíence vs aisha, fani kayode vs shehu garba, metuh vs lai, sambo vs osinbajo. Its a team package. Nigerians make ur choice Enough is Enough
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by BabaNath(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
angry
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by Akinsz: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
*You can take shepopotamus out of swamp, but can't take swamp out of shepopotamus
*once a shepopotamus, always a shepopotamus.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by PhockPhockMan: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
aresa:

Again, is your thoughtless and unintelligent rubbish the reason why the wife of the president advocated for Nigerians to be stoned because of election?

You are obviously a violent and sadistic loony like that evil woman..
Can you compare her to that good for nothing Aisha Buhari?
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
I look up nd i smh 4 dis deranged fellow ... May God change ur brain nd ur life nd even sensitize it...
U wantu compare #dre is god ooo with dat beautiful Aisha ... U need red fanta in ya life
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by Day169: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Akinsz:
*You can take shepopotamus out of swamp, but can't take swamp out of shepopotamus
Akinsz, na only you waka come? Ok, continue.
The bloods of the innocent you are shearing!
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! Haba Akinsz, dere is god o!
eehehehe.. Sobs!
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by aresa: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Im not questioning your ability to troll like a damn TaNOiD so feel free to get lost if you have nothing better to contribute
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by Akinsz: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
I just pray make dem put finish touches to the prisons 'cos thats where they shall return, even i don't care if the so called jagaban of africa joins them in prison. All corrupt people must go to prison.
Day169:

Akinsz, na only you waka come? Ok, continue.
The bloods of the innocent you are shearing!
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! Haba Akinsz, dere is god o!
eehehehe.. Sobs!
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
you are married man I guess with a wife to be proud of. please learn to talk like a married man concerning this topic. You are embarrassing men with wives.
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by PhockPhockMan: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you are married man I guess with a wife to be proud of. please learn to talk like a married man concerning this topic. You are embarrassing men with wives.
When you berem, Obiagelli and NgeneUkwenu goes around insulting Jonathan, calling him all sorts of names, didn't you remember that you're embarrassment to PERPETUAL SPINSTERS?
Didn't it occur to you that he's someone's husband and father?
Why you people enjoy throwing but hate catching. Is Aisha Buhari your mother?
That's why we GEJits are by far more stable in character than you BOKOHARIts. Each time you insult our candidate, we stand strong and defend him without throwing insults, unlike you people.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by PhockPhockMan: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Akinsz:
MzJackBaueress/berem take note.
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
[s] When you berem, Obiagelli and NgeneUkwenu goes around insulting Jonathan, calling him all sorts of names, didn't you remember that you're embarrassment to PERPETUAL SPINSTERS?
Didn't it occur to you that he's someone's husband and father?
Why you people enjoy throwing but hate catching. Is Aisha Buhari your mother?
That's why we GEJits are by far more stable in character than you BOKOHARIts. Each time you insult our candidate, we stand strong and defend him without throwing insults, unlike you people. [/s]
this is not the issue being discussed. Our president's wife is not supposed to make inciting comments. When it was rumoured that she never had a child of her own,I thought it was a lie. Her utterances as a first lady are not like that of a woman who went through the pains of childbirth.
It is disgraceful and shameful!

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by PhockPhockMan: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
this is not the issue being discussed. Our president's wife is not supposed to make inciting comments. When it was rumoured that she never had a child of her own,I thought it was a lie. Her utterances as a first lady are not like that of a woman who went through the pains of childbirth.
It is disgraceful and shameful!
You're crying because she mentioned "Stone". What of Tinubu's "Rig and roast". Theory? grin grin grin grin

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/ekiti-osun-guber-pollsll-rig-roast-tinubu/

HYPOCRITES.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You're crying because she mentioned "Stone". What of Tinubu's "Rig and roast". Theory? grin grin grin grin

HYPOCRITES.
because she is my president's wife and a woman that's why I am concerned. Last time I checked,Tinubu isn't contesting for the presidency.
Use your brain please.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by aresa: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
because she is my president's wife and a woman that's why I am concerned. Last time I checked,Tinubu isn't contesting for the presidency.
Use your brain please.

TaNOiDs don't have brains...
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by PhockPhockMan: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Use your brain please.
You're wrong, Tinubu is the leader of Nigeria's main opposition party and second most powerful man in the country, his words is like a law.
So don't try to deceive me.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
aresa:

sincerely,they don't
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You're wrong, Tinubu is the leader of Nigeria's main opposition party and second most powerful man in the country, his words is like a law.
So don't try to deceive me.
nigga,you are beginning to piss me off. Let's just end the discussion ok?
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by atakamus: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
change. change. change. Tell her I said it.
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by PhockPhockMan: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
aresa:

You that have brain, read this and go to bed disappointed.

Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by PhockPhockMan: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
nigga,you are beginning to piss me off. Let's just end the discussion ok?
That's how you people chickens out when faced with superior arguments.

Goodnight honey.
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by aresa: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
[s]
PhockPhockMan:
You that have brain, read this and go to bed disappointed.

[/s]

Trolls and TaNOiDs bore me
Re: GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife by PhockPhockMan: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
aresa:

TaNOiDs want to kill me with superior arguments
;&gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Threaten Nigerians Against Rejecting Jonathan On Saturday / Benue State University Vice Chancellorship:when Leadership Meets Preparedness; / Government Taxation In Nigeria: Edo State In Focus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.