Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

A Simple Way To Get Girls To Approach You And Start A Conversation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Simple Way To Get Girls To Approach You And Start A Conversation (471 Views)

Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Way To Get Girls To Approach You And Start A Conversation by davidgatesefe(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
So you're not really comfortable going up to women and talking to them?
How about having them talk to you first?
I used to go to parties all the time and I usually know about half the people there. I'd wait for one of my friends to start talking to a couple girls and then I would jump in. Not a very good technique because you're out of the loop pretty much.
So I started thinking how could I get girls to talk to me...
I decided to go shopping and saw a shirt with a funny saying on it so I picked it up (only $14.99). I went to a party a couple days later and I was not there for more then 2 minutes before some girl said "I like your shirt."
Now I was in a much more comfortable position. I talked to her for a couple minutes and then went on doing my own thing.
The benefits of this simple idea:
If you have a shirt with words on people are going to read it. They're not going to ignore it — it's impossible. This gives you more attention then somebody wearing a regular shirt.
When someone starts talking to you it's much more comfortable then going up to someone and trying to start a conversation.
It's cheap. You don't have to go out and buy $50 shirts that won't even get you any attention.
I'm not saying this is going to get you a girl because that part is all up to the rest of your game. But this way you will probably talk to more girls which increases your chances. #http://lovestroke..com/
Re: A Simple Way To Get Girls To Approach You And Start A Conversation by cyprianlah(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Op u go make some dudes go copy note put for their shirts o

(1) (Reply)

True Love At 16? / 4 Kinds Of Ladies Every Serious Minded Guy Should Be Cautious Of / Wynerz Love Doctor Is The First Of It's Kind Online Dating Blog,with 10,000 Clic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.