Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Femi Fani-kayode's Friend Threatens To Upload Sex Tapes Of Wife & Daughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode's Friend Threatens To Upload Sex Tapes Of Wife & Daughter (4614 Views)

Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Friend Threatens To Upload Sex Tapes Of Wife & Daughter by EmmySparky(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
I heard of his family's promiscuity back then...the man's house is in disarray and he is busy repairing the street...dumb puppet...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Friend Threatens To Upload Sex Tapes Of Wife & Daughter by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Following. By the time I am done with him myself. He won't step foot anywhere in the world.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Friend Threatens To Upload Sex Tapes Of Wife & Daughter by T9ksy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:

In his dreams,FFK probably used to masturbate to Bianca's pictures,i bet he still does

Was that what Bianca "Animashaun" Ojukwu's Wall Street Attorney told you? Wonder why she decided not to go to court to

prove her case after her initial, genetically-wired ultimatum?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Friend Threatens To Upload Sex Tapes Of Wife & Daughter by Tekzyflex(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
I can't wait to see those old ugly and political yanshes. Yansh,yanshs,yanshes.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Friend Threatens To Upload Sex Tapes Of Wife & Daughter by Beedude(m): 1:06am On Mar 04, 2015
change9ja:
like u don't like it
Haaha bad guy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari / Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now.. / Chibok Schoolgirls: 1,000 Days In Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.