Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni (29285 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Researchz: 2:08am On May 11, 2017
Federal High Court in Abuja on Tuesday, May 9, remanded a politician Charles Eni-Umukoro over the murder of his wife, Louisa Eni-Umukoro, who was a director in the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).

Justice Mary-Anne Aninih ordered the remand of Eni-Umukoro in Kuje Prison, FCT pending the hearing of his bail application.

The Inspector General of Police (IGP) in February charged Umukoro with culpable homicide, which is punishable with death under Section 221 of the Penal Code. The defendant however denied the allegation.

According to the charge signed by Kenneth Ubanwa of the Legal/Prosecution Section of the Force Headquarters, Umukoro allegedly caused the death of the woman by “hitting her on the head which caused internal haemorrhage with the knowledge that her death would be the probable consequence.”
Attached with the charge is an autopsy report from the Department of Morbid Anatomy and Histopathology of the National Hospital in Abuja, which shows that the deceased died from ‘subdural haemorrhage’ resulting from two bruises on both sides of the neck, which the doctors said are products of ‘external force’.

The criminal charge followed a complaint by the deceased family, Eliab U. Ukponmwan of Oredo Local Government Area, Edo State, where they cited several incidents of violence among the two, which they alleged led to the deceased’s death on April 22, 2016.

In a petition to the IGP dated August 17, 2016, the family’s counsel, Barrister Ezekiel Ugochukwu stated that there exists circumstantial evidence against the husband based on the incidents of the evening of April 21, 2016, when she went to the hospital with head injuries.

“Louise Eni-Umukoro was born to the family of Mr. & Mrs. E. U. Ukponmwan, in Edo State on the 27th of March 1960, Mrs. Louise Eni-Umukoro joined the Commission on 22nd October, 1986 as an Assistant Economist and rose through the rank to attain the highest career position in the Commission – Director in January 2010,” the statement said.

Mrs. Louise Eni-Umukoro was a compassionate leader, a caring mother and a mentor to many who served under her. She has left a huge vacuum and will be sorely missed by all of us.
“She is survived by her son, and aged mother"

See source http://tweemk..com/2017/05/nigerian-politician-remanded-in-kuje.html

1 Like

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Researchz: 2:16am On May 11, 2017

1 Share

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by ipobarecriminals: 4:32am On May 11, 2017
sad
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Tracyomo(f): 6:19am On May 11, 2017
Say no to violence. Anger is always a traitor it leaves u with regret ones it's done with you.

12 Likes

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by omowolewa: 6:23am On May 11, 2017
Women are just fragile, attack the relationship and not any of them, it saves you Kuje experience.

With the careful choice of words and evidence on ground even without media bells and gender 'gbagaun', the least is 15 years in prison.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by sarrki(m): 6:25am On May 11, 2017
God guide us against anger
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Nobody: 6:27am On May 11, 2017
Who do we blame sef?
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Jaabioro(m): 6:34am On May 11, 2017
These are the kind of people craving for political exalted offices.. insanity at home front..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by kingthreatz: 6:52am On May 11, 2017
Abeg men and husbands to be, if your woman is the violent type, simply walk out of the relationship. Don't let her get you into a physical confrontational mode that will make you harm them. Just leave, there are plenty fishes in the sea. Poonani is everywhere.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by kokoA(m): 7:43am On May 11, 2017
This kind old couple ma? undecided I can't imagine my dad and mum fighting now after 35 yrs of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by qualityovenbake(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2017
Rest in peace Louisa Eni-Umukor. The man has succeeded in destroying his family, his children will now be distant and he will spend the rest of his miserable life in prison or may face death also.

Beating a woman is never a solution, it will just make everything worst and make them more deering.

lf my woman dey make me vex, I go just waka go chill outside with my friend. I trust my loving wife, na she go use fone dey track my movement upandan. grin.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Nobody: 8:44am On May 11, 2017
kokoA:
This kind old couple ma? undecided I can't imagine my dad and mum fighting now after 35 yrs of marriage.
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by delishpot: 8:45am On May 11, 2017
She die ontop man matter. Maybe She stayed and endured beatings because of what people would say but now that she had died, people would still talk.

As for men, if you marry a wahalasome woman, abeg run leave her before you are pushed into commiting murder.
Above all, husbands and wives should know that marriage is not a place to show who is boss and who would not take shit. It is a union where you both put in effort for your general good. Out of love and compassion for each others feelings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by mayortm001(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2017
His weakness led him to that.
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by mikeycharles(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2017
E be like say na murder dey reign now
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Nobody: 8:46am On May 11, 2017
What a pity,that Bleep.ing politician should rot in Kuje prison!!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Partnerbiz(f): 8:46am On May 11, 2017
The wages of sin is death.
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Toluabigr8(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2017
check below
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by sotall(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2017
ok
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Dottore: 8:46am On May 11, 2017
Na wao
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by rabonni(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2017
All this men when dey beat woman and even kill them

How many men una don fit kill for una life

Weak men

4 Likes

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Nobody: 8:48am On May 11, 2017
angry Not surprised

When Urhobo marry Bini

Na warfront their house go be

lipsrsealed undecided embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Angy55(f): 8:49am On May 11, 2017
Reason why I told my boyfriend I will quit. He always boast of correcting ladies by beating. Anyways I am already walking out of the relationship before he raises His hands to even slap me one day. I value my Life. There are so many ways to deal with women to bring them down to their knees apart from domestic violence. SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

2 Likes

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Nobody: 8:50am On May 11, 2017
God Will Rescue Him
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by ephi123(f): 8:50am On May 11, 2017
So much violence against women these days.

Say NO to domestic violence, haba!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Nobody: 8:50am On May 11, 2017
Angy55:
Reason why I told my boyfriend I will quit. He always boast of correcting ladies by beating. Anyways I am already walking out of the relationship before he raises His hands to even slap me one day. I value my Life. There are so many ways to deal with women to bring them down to their knees apart from domestic violence. SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Let me give you somebody to sample you.
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Dottore: 8:54am On May 11, 2017
Another one of many failed marriages. only that this ended in a worst scenario. Result of couples rivaling each other
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Pavore9: 9:00am On May 11, 2017
Sad.
Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by Franzinni: 9:00am On May 11, 2017
the anger that made you beat her to death...

May it protect you when you enter prison.... Because when you get there...

You won't be. THE MAN.. Anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni by AreaFada2: 9:00am On May 11, 2017
Very bad.

RIP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" / NDA Attack: Major CL Datong Rescued, Many Bandits Neutralized / Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.