Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Mercy Johnson And Daughter Purity Rock Matching Outfits On A Train To Ikeja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson And Daughter Purity Rock Matching Outfits On A Train To Ikeja (1277 Views)

David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson And Daughter Purity Rock Matching Outfits On A Train To Ikeja by ducii: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2015

Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson and her daughter Purity were cute in matching outfits as they stepped out yesterday.
According to Mercy Johnson, she decided to take the train to Ikeja instead of going through traffic in Lagos. She posted a picture of herself and her daughter on the train with the caption ‘Traffic emergency last night.. Ran with my heels off, Purity & I caught the train to Ikeja. No dulling’

She also posted a video of them on the train with the caption ‘Purity and I braved a train ride to Ikeja… Not Everytime Endure Lagos Traffic for 5 Hours, Sometimes….take the tube!’

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/03/03/cute-mercy-johnson-and-daughter-purity-rock-matching-outfits-as-they-brave-a-train-ride-to-ikeja/
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter Purity Rock Matching Outfits On A Train To Ikeja by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
buh...i can only see mercy johnson and mercy johnson
where is her daughter na?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter Purity Rock Matching Outfits On A Train To Ikeja by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
beauriful ladies! cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter Purity Rock Matching Outfits On A Train To Ikeja by ikombe: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
buh...i can only see mercy johnson and mercy johnson
where is her daughter na?
lol grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter Purity Rock Matching Outfits On A Train To Ikeja by mrborntodoit: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
31years ago Buhari denied Lagos of a mono rail,today lagosians are still paying for it.

A lot of lagosians die young from stress,some die from traffic robbery whilst some suffer all forms of illnesses .

Gej revived the railway system nationwide and today,even celebrities avoid traffic by taking the train, even in first world countries,trains,mono rails and trams are sure means of transportation !

The only change we want is for the old politicians to retire and let us the youths take our destiny into our own hands.

Please watch the documentary on tinubu , it should be aired by 10pm !

Lagosians need to wake up from their slumber,Nigerians need to say no to recycling of old generals as democrats !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter Purity Rock Matching Outfits On A Train To Ikeja by ikes9(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lovely picture.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter Purity Rock Matching Outfits On A Train To Ikeja by darlingtonNYIG(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
And who said GEJ's trian aren't functional. What a neat and comfortable ride. Will surely ride on that one of this days from PH to Enugu

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter Purity Rock Matching Outfits On A Train To Ikeja by ahaika23: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
darlingtonNYIG:
And who said GEJ's trian aren't functional. What a neat and comfortable ride. Will surely ride on that one of this days from PH to Enugu
leave the foolish sycophants!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter Purity Rock Matching Outfits On A Train To Ikeja by change9ja(f): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Train wey no move, They all went there for photoshoot
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter Purity Rock Matching Outfits On A Train To Ikeja by owobokiri(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
The husband needs to be congratulated for doing a wonderful job taming this wild tigress...
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter Purity Rock Matching Outfits On A Train To Ikeja by rattlesnake(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
I love purity

But please mercy Johnson is just an ordinary woman kindly stop disturbing our lives with her.......haba wa
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter Purity Rock Matching Outfits On A Train To Ikeja by tociano009(m): 1:47am On Mar 04, 2015
change9ja:
Train wey no move, They all went there for photoshoot
your mouth odour never stop
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter Purity Rock Matching Outfits On A Train To Ikeja by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 04, 2015
But GEJ try sha ooo. But hatred wouldn't allow few people to notice. I would have took train if I really knew about it but don't know there operation . I spent 5 hours to Ikeja from Island today because of traffic. I missed my flight of 12pm and have to reschedule for 4pm after many stress.

I guess I gonna find out how they operate.

(1) (Reply)

S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month / Gelede Tradition In Yoruba Land / Reasons Why V.p Osinbajo Locked Out Of National Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.