Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month (1310 Views)

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital / Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by richcode101(m): 4:05am On Apr 18, 2015
Reports from a very close family friend has shown that the workers at the teaching hospital in Abia State , haven't received salaries in the last 7 months.

A quick visit to the old and new site of the hospital confirmed the story even more as nurses, cleaners and other health workers apart from the doctors are on strike.

The doctors still had to work so as to attend to emergencies , despite the fact that they have not received pay.
THE BIG QUESTION IS WHAT HAPPENED TO SALARY ALLOCATION...N/B.Abia state doesn't pay pension , severance allowance.
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by imbless: 4:09am On Apr 18, 2015
!zn
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by Pavore9: 5:53am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 18, 2015
I don't care! The people deserves the kinda leadership they vote for! I don't care at all! Next please!
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by gmaribel(m): 6:10am On Apr 18, 2015
Yet they voted Ochendo as Senator. Let them enjoy what they see
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by kay1one2(m): 6:11am On Apr 18, 2015
SmartChoices:
I don't care! The people deserves the kinda leadership they vote for! I don't care at all! Next please!

Lost but found!
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Lost but found!
If you like make una no receive salary for three years...ko kan aiye.... Vote n reap rewards of your votes
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 18, 2015
gmaribel:
Gbam... 7months small...
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by egift(m): 6:20am On Apr 18, 2015
And people still voted for the governor's candidate? I don't know why Abia keep having it bad when it comes to electing their governors. The worst is that APGA National are doing very little to help their candidate in Abia State.
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by kay1one2(m): 6:20am On Apr 18, 2015
SmartChoices:

If you like make una no receive salary for three years...ko kan aiye.... Vote n reap rewards of your votes

State of origin: Anambra.
You: Lost but found!

Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 18, 2015
kay1one2:

State of origin: Anambra.
You: Lost but found!

Ignores while enjoying head given by eggovinmma...
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 18, 2015
egift:
And people still voted for the governor's candidate? I don't know why Abia keep having it bad when it comes to electing their governors. The worst is that APGA National are doing very little to help their candidate in Abia State.
Simple... They're bad people period!

1 Like

Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by richcode101(m): 6:34am On Apr 18, 2015
We all know how he got into power....A man that lost even in his own ward and also at his wife's
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by otokx(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2015
Let the vote out PDP.

1 Like

Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by richcode101(m): 6:43am On Apr 18, 2015
gmaribel:
Majority of the people owe, didn't vote for him.
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by cmart09(m): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2015
And they kept Quiet? Well maybe they are enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by doctokwus: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2015
A people must take responsibility for their actions/inactions.
With all the horrible things ochendo did and is still doing,these same set of people allowed him to rig himself in as senator, rigged his stooge in as governor.They are quite comfortable with their suffering and should endure till ochendo is tired of ruling d state.
Before anyone comes here and starts yarning rubbish about him using military and thugs to intimidate voters,get reminded that there is a limit of suffering and destruction a people will get subjected to that they even defy tanks,as has happened in several places in d world; talkless of knives/sticks or awka gun wielding touts and policemen.
Abians are ok with Cohen do and should spare d rest of Nigeria the noise;Nigeria is busy trying to carry along all those who stood and fought for change;d dividends if d change may reach abians,but as long as d people accept the status quo, it may take some time in coming.
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by kay1one2(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2015
SmartChoices:

Ignores while enjoying head given by eggovinmma...

Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2015
SmartChoices and kay1one2
E be like say una smoke skunk! sad
Smarty, I will bite your kini oooo angry
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by kay1one2(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
SmartChoices and kay1one2
E be like say una smoke skunk! sad

Look at the person I'm even trying to defend. ..
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Look at the person I'm even trying to defend. ..

Defender of the universe tongue
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by kay1one2(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

Defender of the universe tongue

Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=kay1one2 post=32846791][/quote]

You no well o.
Mouth wey I just us hot water brush now.
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by kay1one2(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

You no well o.
Mouth wey I just us hot water brush now.

wink
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by michelz: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2015
It's really shameful to see a state so full of potentials like Abia allowed to wallow in mediocrity and political bondage such as this. However,i blame the political leaders and elders in Abia state. They the ones who conive with T.A Orji to hold Abians to ransome and bleed Abia mercilessly. And to think that GEJ turned blind eyes and deaf ears all these while... That's what me must encourage GMB to do - to compel all state governments to perform and be accountable,using every machinery of the FG at his disposal.
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by reflx(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2015
abians rise up and sack TA ORJI come 25th.....Otti all the way

AMEN!
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
SmartChoices sad
Biko.... Just dey do am sofri sofri as you dey check the mic dey ginger me...
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by kay1one2(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2015
SmartChoices:

Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2015
When asked to vote APC or even apga they refused..adamantly beating their chest as usual... So y boda us with lack of pmt.... You were enjoying it thus voted for continuity...
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2015
SmartChoices:

*werey* cheesy
Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

*werey* cheesy

Haba na the soprano wey you dey produce on duty dey produce waves up thereof ...e nor easy....experiencing is believing joor!

#voltron

1 Like

Re: S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month by Ojiofor: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2015
You people are crying for just seven months salary,I promise you it's going to be four years salary when ikpeazu takes over.Ndi Abia still have a golden opportunity to make sure it doesn't happen by rejecting ta orji and his stooge ikpeazu.go out on the streets and protest until apga mandate they stole is returned.anything short of this una go hungry for next four years because okezie won't have anything left after paying loyalties to ochendo family dynasty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo People; Things You Should Know About Nigerian Politics / Patience Jonathan ’ S Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 / Six Unilorin Students Trek To Honour Jonathan (PHOTOS!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.