Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! (13095 Views)

Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
OBSESSION.

Has he done that for his own unborn child?
Re: Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! by chomygolden(f): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
What if the child no survive? But I no wish the baby death ooh.cos I have seen those that bought all the earth and finally the baby died during child birth.abeg make we get sense for once!
Re: Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]I blame GEJ for this......
holluwai:
Could be an aspiring nanny
Re: Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
chomygolden:
What if the child no survive? But I no wish the baby death ooh.cos I have seen those that bought all the earth and fls inally the baby died during child birth.abeg make we get sense for once!
pls don't. Its so wrong saying......
Re: Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! by Euckybaby(f): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
looking for cheap popularity i guess
Re: Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! by chillingbabe: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dats nice grin They'll definately honour or get to meet the person that created this account someday smiley
Re: Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! by Euckybaby(f): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
chomygolden:
What if the child no survive? But I no wish the baby death ooh.cos I have seen those that bought all the earth and finally the baby died during child birth.abeg make we get sense for once!
may God forgive you for such a negative word
Re: Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! by tayork(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
23KB wasted undecided
Re: Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Iamsynord:
How to make Front Page On Naira land
1) Tonto dikeh topic
2) Tiwa savage topic
3) What is wrong with this pic??
4) Fayose topic
5) Buhari Sick Buhari that
6) Jonathan
7) Ten Types of ..
cool EPL and Football matches
9) Lalasticlala
...10) Other topics
Ur head de there,these r d kinds of topics that make FP
Re: Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! by Lailerh(f): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
omokoladele:
Maybe d couple dont even know d person.
Joblessness is a big sin! undecided
cheesy grin I never knew it was
Re: Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! by omokoladele(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lailerh:
cheesy grin I never knew it was
A BIG one for that matter wink
Re: Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! by stefyne: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2015
;DSm jay-z and beyonce isshhh... Nigerian blueivy...d same tin happened
Re: Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! by Neplusultra(f): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! by legallyblonde(f): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
on top all ds hate una go still go follow d pikin o cheesy

jst imagine..what if baby balogun looks like idja? grin grin
Re: Fans Dedicate An Instagram Account To Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Unborn Child! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Instagram free download: Learn How to download instagram free from here http://www.edumacro.com/instagram-free-download-how-download-instagram-free/

Instagram desktop version - Get Instagram computer version from here http://www.edumacro.com/instagram-desktop-version-instagram-computer-version/

Delete instagram account:  Learn how to deactivate instagram from here http://www.edumacro.com/delete-instagram-account-learn-how-deactivate-instagram/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Throwback Photo From Her Childhood Baptism / Queen Ruth Ujah Engages Support Initiative For Underprivileged Children, Schools / Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.