Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Suspicious Looking Fence To A House - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Suspicious Looking Fence To A House (40290 Views)

Tree Growing In Between A House In Benin (photos) / Building A House From Scratch Or Buying One? / It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by creamynuela88: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
In other words "military zone" keep off! angry

Are u sure it's not Buhari's house angry!

Yawns!
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Ekiseme(m): 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt]Ogboni fraternity (occultic) fence
Me n my fellow NYSC Members Almost rented a 4 bedroom flat with similar fence and pillars like dat in Sango Ota during my NYSC days, it was the people in dat area that told us if we love our lives n family we should avoid ever entering that house again for inspection or even attempt to rent it, , they told us many Scary things about the house n dat those pillars were related to Ogboni. Occultic society
That house is a house where they will carry people they kidnapped from Danfo (One Chance) n use them for money rituals...alert the police and other people in the area, that house must be demolished [/size]
you must be high on some strong thing, i just hope the effect is not everlasting
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by segxi1960: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
PapiWata:
The owner of that house saw the US White House on CNN, and decided to model his home after Obama's home and office.

The White house doesn't have a high concrete fence
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by redsun(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
It is like a prison. The rich are afraid of their own shadows because they are not reaching the less privileged. They take what belongs to the poor and live in constant fear in all their usurping lives.

There is not to go round,but people need to use the brains to start creating and interacting. Where there is knowledge,water will always flow.
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by loomer: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Na your house?

Na your money?

Abi na your land?

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Amiee99(f): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
See Wetin too much Lord of the rings don cause
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by spikesC(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sijo01:

shocked shocked
You came out from where?

Lol...been around wink
How you been cool
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by DECOtech(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
He must be a very private person.

OP, Just mind your own business, and you would be just fine.
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by mikron(m): 12:00am On Mar 04, 2015
@op where is this? is this kano? cos they spend fortunes on high fences like this grin grin
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by alphaomega(m): 12:05am On Mar 04, 2015
reminds me of d wall of Troy..
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Sijo01(f): 12:15am On Mar 04, 2015
spikesC:

Lol...been around wink
How you been cool

..been good. you?
#followingUbumper2bumper# ........dont wanna lose track of you again.
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Unekz(m): 12:19am On Mar 04, 2015
queencalipso:
. Maybe he grew up in the north, come to katsina and see their fence, wht they use in building their fences will be enough to build a 2 bedroom flat.
ur right very well.
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by blacq2009(m): 12:20am On Mar 04, 2015
kodded:
scared of bad guys who can do bad thingz to hiz daughters I guess

And /or to his pocket
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by blacq2009(m): 12:22am On Mar 04, 2015
queencalipso:
. Maybe he grew up in the north, come to katsina and see their fence, wht they use in building their fences will be enough to build a 2 bedroom flat.

No. he grew up in space.
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by simdam500(m): 12:31am On Mar 04, 2015
looks like a man need a maximum security to himself...
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by boluyongp(m): 12:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Maybe its a kingdom hall where tinz ll be happening lipsrsealed
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Ilekeh(f): 12:39am On Mar 04, 2015
voltron:
Scared of his neighbours and Nigerians living below 1$ daily

lmaooooooooo!
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 04, 2015
I fit climb ham
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by missamanda(f): 1:37am On Mar 04, 2015
;DThe walls of Jericho
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by cococandy(f): 1:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Built to hide evil goings-on
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by spikesC(m): 2:05am On Mar 04, 2015
Sijo01:

..been good. you?
#followingUbumper2bumper# ........dont wanna lose track of you again.

Been alright cool

Lol...you're gonna get bored. Don't comment most times these days and when I do, it's on topics you probably won't have interest on

Good to see you btw cool
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by akigbemaru: 2:06am On Mar 04, 2015
high rise fence
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by watered(m): 2:35am On Mar 04, 2015
Haven lived ind North for some decades running I can vehemently tell you that this house belongs to a northerner. True or Yes?
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Euckybaby(f): 2:51am On Mar 04, 2015
good for them
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by ethylene: 3:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Somtin suspicious must be going on inside
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by NaGodwin: 3:43am On Mar 04, 2015
sosanova:
Ogboni fraternity (occultic) fence
Me n my fellow NYSC Members Almost rented a 4 bedroom flat with similar fence and pillars like dat in Sango Ota during my NYSC days, it was the people in dat area that told us if we love our lives n family we should avoid ever entering that house again for inspection or even attempt to rent it, , they told us many Scary things about the house n dat those pillars were related to Ogboni. Occultic society
That house is a house where they will carry people they kidnapped from Danfo (One Chance) n use them for money rituals...alert the police and other people in the area, that house must be demolished

Choi! you dull sha, which university awarded you a degree? i think you have been spending too much of your time watching africa magic yoruba, go demolish am by yourself na, Officer in-Charge of Demolition grin
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by NaGodwin: 3:46am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by jaelz(m): 4:52am On Mar 04, 2015
watered:
Haven lived ind North for some decades running I can vehemently tell you that this house belongs to a northerner. True or Yes?
yes one rich Alhaji
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 04, 2015
DrAify:
And the wall of Jericho must fall down smiley
lol amen
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by ogaprime(m): 6:39am On Mar 04, 2015
jaelz:
please i don't know whether am the only one seeing it like that o, buh there's this new man building his house in a developed place around my side wonder why he raised the gate so high and used such strong gates is anything wrong with the height of the building? or its just in my own imagination?

The man is from babylon. That's how king king nebuchadnezzar built de wall of babylon soo high
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by funstufz: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2015
jaelz:
please i don't know whether am the only one seeing it like that o, buh there's this new man building his house in a developed place around my side wonder why he raised the gate so high and used such strong gates is anything wrong with the height of the building? or its just in my own imagination?

Seems like the owner just returned from Rome.....
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by mayyorr01(m): 6:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Scared of bad niggaz dem.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma / What Is The Cost Of Prepaid Meter In Your Area? / Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.