Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Suspicious Looking Fence To A House - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Suspicious Looking Fence To A House (40269 Views)

Tree Growing In Between A House In Benin (photos) / Building A House From Scratch Or Buying One? / It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by DrAify(f): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
And the wall of Jericho must fall down smiley
EroticAngelina:
the man wan build wall of Jericho na grin
abi na castle.

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tell me how I wan take jump that fence go see my girlfriend grin
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Jossylard2(m): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Haha
this is the type of fence that is supposed to be built at the house of representative. to deter ap thieves from jumping
B
O
O
K
E
D
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Lexusgs430: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
He does not want anyone to have any view of the inside of his property(only when the gates are opened).
For the boys of the night, they simply have put a hole through the fence !!!
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by chichriso: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is wonderful

Anyway GOODLUCK NIERIA TILL 2019
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Babyboy1986(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
I FERA OO
sosanova:
[size=13pt]Ogboni fraternity (occultic) fence
Me n my fellow NYSC Members Almost rented a 4 bedroom flat with similar fence and pillars like dat in Sango Ota during my NYSC days, it was the people in dat area that told us if we love our lives n family we should avoid ever entering that house again for inspection or even attempt to rent it, , they told us many Scary things about the house n dat those pillars were related to Ogboni. Occultic society
That house is a house where they will carry people they kidnapped from Danfo (One Chance) n use them for money rituals...alert the police and other people in the area, that house must be demolished
[/size]
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by fromnigeria(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
voltron:
Scared of his neighbours and Nigerians living below 1$ daily
No!!!! He must be a nigerian politician
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Samiceman: 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
queencalipso:
. Maybe he grew up in the north, come to katsina and see their fence, wht they use in building their fences will be enough to build a 2 bedroom flat.
Are u in/around Katsina?
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Whoever banned me should undo it asap else, what happened in 1900 will happen again sad

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by LewisO: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Omo dat man go stingy die. grin
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by GraciousB: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Scared of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by ZACHIE: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Reminds me of GEJ.
He plans to built this kinda wall around the
CHIBOK GIRLS SCHOOL
. grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by spyder880(m): 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2015

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Bright2(m): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
He want to differentiate corruption from stealing! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Lincoln275(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
this fence high abi u ursef don high?
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by MymothersKeeper(f): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
My dad fence is quite tall and its a long walk to go round like 1 mile haha but they have holes to peep sha unlike this one.
I don't know the point of that wall I know fufu sellers stare at it a lot while hawking.
He has 2 dangerous dogs inside the wall as well named Tragedy & Taylor cheesy those dogs are bluddy and are cannibals so if you jump in to rob you know the rest.
Loll lol I miss home sha
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Nickymezor(f): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Na semi prison be dis ooo cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by mmsen: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nothing extraordinary about that fence.

It's his property - his to keep safe.

If he gets robbed will you help him recover his property or even sympathize with the man?
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
No deal is better than good deal but bad deal is a good deal!
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by 2el(m): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
jaelz:
please i don't know whether am the only one seeing it like that o, buh there's this new man building his house in a developed place around my side wonder why he raised the gate so high and used such strong gates is anything wrong with the height of the building? or its just in my own imagination?

To be on the safe side...report to the security agency before he start Bomb making or storage of looted money....this gate and fence I'm seeing is model for something secret to be done in in the house

We should avoid another #Soka

#BeWatchful

May God protect us all.

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by gatiano(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
With that height of a fence, there won't be fresh air now. How person go block fresh air from himself because he get some money? money without fresh air.

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Foxflames: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
I believe it is illegal in most developed countries to build fences this high! In fact in some countries you are not allowed fences as it spoils the beauty of the environment. I believe in Nigeria (some places in Abuja especially), you can are not allowed to build fences that high. Violating this instruction, would probably get a big red X on your fence.

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by greall12(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
hmmmmmmmm rumor

sosanova:
Me n my fellow NYSC Members Almost rented a 4 bedroom flat with similar fence and pillars like dat in Sango Ota during my NYSC days, it was the people in dat area that told us if we love our lives n family we should avoid ever entering that house again for inspection or even attempt to rent it, , they told us many Scary things about the house n dat those pillars were related to Ogboni. Occultic society
That house is a house where they will carry people they kidnapped from Danfo (One Chance) n use them for money rituals...alert the police and other people in the area, that house must be demolished
[/size]
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by spikesC(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sijo01:

Sijo cool
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
This person don ready for war o sho shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by gatiano(m): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
what money ritual? why we no get dubai and qatar for nigeria if ritual money dey? abeg think a little harder.

sosanova:
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by joyli: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
voltron:
Scared of his neighbours and Nigerians living below 1$ daily

Well said . cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by October1960: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
The crooks that made money from stealing (sorry I meant corruption) can run and hide behind tall fences, but they must come out once in a while and face the wrath of the populace. Even those hiding in UK and US come home once in a while to show off. Nemesis will catch up sooner or later. Tall fence or no tall fence.
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Sijo01(f): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
spikesC:

Sijo cool

shocked shocked
You came out from where?
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Missy89(f): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
his house, his land, his business!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Prepaid Meter In Your Area? / Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma / Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.