Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters (19531 Views)

"It Took Us 10 Days To Count N1.2bn Money Dasuki Gave Fayose" - Witness / Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders / I Gave N1.2bn To Obanikoro, Bank Official Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by bucke1: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2015
Mynd44:
Fayose needs to pay civil servants first. There is no stomach infrastructure better than collecting your salary as at when due

.How many month salary is Aregbe owing? And is he paying to time? By ur allegation all the civil servants in Osun State should be on strike by now. Please let's be reasonable with our criticism.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by TS2(m): 8:01am On Mar 04, 2015
SEYILIGHT:
Long live my governor!

You can't wish your governor long life when he keeps wishing death to other people.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by Chigold101(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2015
HzRF:
My state gov destination is Lagos whenever he wants to do any project
Aregberascal
Rochas went to China to make school uniforms... Fayose keep is up!
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by Bekwarra(m): 8:09am On Mar 04, 2015
HzRF:
Aregberascal
So you are also from Osun. Well the destination must definitely be Lagos where his master his and he must use those provided by his master neglecting the local expertise. Regardless of party affiliation, this move by Fayose is commendable. It is a way of empowering the local populace. Some of those carpenters have been divorced from poverty for life.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by HzRF(m): 8:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Chigold101:
Rochas went to China to make school uniforms... Fayose keep is up!
Just imagine
In d name of
"Made in China "
They keep wasting resources and yet dia supporters of hate would see nothing wrong
Ajimobi also went to China to buy fairly used bus
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by HzRF(m): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Bekwarra:

So you are also from Osun. Well the destination must definitely be Lagos where his master his and he must use those provided by his master neglecting the local expertise. Regardless of party affiliation, this move by Fayose is commendable. It is a way of empowering the local populace. Some of those carpenters have been divorced from poverty for life.
Our own artisans no sabi work here according to aregbe
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by Cwhyte(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2015
But really, how many schools use imported chairs and tables?
The school furniture has always been built by local carpenters. So no big deal.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by kesmoney: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2015
HzRF:
Aregberascal

Have u forgotten that ur Aregbe was born and brought up in lasgidi? He was one time a commissioner in Lagos, and have lived all his life in Lagos State and 87% of his private investment are all in Lagos, so what did you expect? He will be controlling Osun State from Lagos, that's what Tiunbu wants.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by tuborme: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2015
And Rochas sowed school uniforms in China

Rochas bought desks and chairs from China

Rochas bought shoes from China.

APC is a dumb party

And Osibanjo wants to remove import duty on cars
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by HzRF(m): 8:31am On Mar 04, 2015
kesmoney:

Have u forgotten that ur Aregbe was born and brought up in lasgidi? He was one time a commissioner in Lagos, and have lived all his life in Lagos State and 87% of his private investment are all in Lagos, so what did you expect? He will be controlling Osun State from Lagos, that's what Tiunbu wants.
Shey na Lagos vote for him

I swear "osun goo"

Nii ipinle osun mugu ni wa

1 Like

Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by kesmoney: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2015
tuborme:
And Rochas sowed school uniforms in China

Rochas bought desks and chairs from China

Rochas bought shoes from China.

APC is a dumb party

And I even wonder how APC will create millions of jobs according to Buhari, where their Governors are not patronising local manufacturers. They import, as to make their own money.

PDP all the way.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by kesmoney: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2015
HzRF:

Shey na Lagos vote for him

I swear "osun goo"

Nii ipinle osun mugu ni wa

Amei(amen)
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by agabaI23(m): 8:41am On Mar 04, 2015
deb:
WHAT A NATION!!

N1.2 Billion to make chairs and Desks in classrooms? Are they making them for schools in the entire nation or just Ekiti state?

And "my" people still praise them... You are not ready for progress when you support impunity like this.
The same amount was used to build 1km of road. Did you complain?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by tolexy007(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2015
is better dan to giveit to all dis useless oyinbos
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by eyinjuege: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

is dat so? Do u hv prove to backup ur claims?

Well, I learnt his predecessor left a debt of 4months salary owed civil servants. He's paid 3months out of it. I believe the remaining one will be paid.
I don't think he's owing any salary since the start of his own tenure.
However, I may be wrong since I don't work in Ekiti. All of this is just hearsay. smiley
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by HzRF(m): 8:48am On Mar 04, 2015
eyinjuege:

Well, I learnt his predecessor left a debt of 4months salary owed civil servants. He's paid 3months out of it. I believe the remaining one will be paid.
I don't think he's owing any salary since the start of his own tenure.
However, I may be wrong since I don't work in Ekiti. All of this is just hearsay. smiley
NA fact
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Mynd44:

This thread is not about Aregbe is it?
Is the thread about Salaries? A Gov empowered Local Artisans, rather than praise you hypocritically brought in "Salaries" and again tried to dodge when that of APC Gov Aregbe was pointed to you. You gotta be sincere with yourself my dear.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2015
kesmoney:

And I even wonder how APC will create millions of jobs according to Buhari, where their Governors are not patronising local manufacturers. They import, as to make their own money.

PDP all the way.
This is why we have duty to reject anything that has to do with APC(as presently constituted)
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by emiye(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2015
The question is how many desks and table will be constructed with 1.2 billion? What is the annual budget of Ekiti ?
What is the cost of a desk/table?
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2015
Its seems that you don't read the article? Read and know the number of local government it covers
emiye:
The question is how many desks and table will be constructed with 1.2 billion? What is the annual budget of Ekiti ?
you are too big for this.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by emiye(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Its seems that you don't read the article? Read and know the number of local government it covers you are too big for this.
The more reason i am asking questions, if only 6 lga out of the 16 lga in the state will be covered.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by babestella: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2015
HzRF:
Aregberascal

Tinubu has finished Osun state while Aregbesola uses free meals to children in school to deceive gullible Osun people. It's a pity.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2015
They have to start somewhere
emiye:

The more reason i am asking questions, if only 6 lga out of the 16 lga in the state will be covered.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by Yello1(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Mynd44:
Fayose needs to pay civil servants first. There is no stomach infrastructure better than collecting your salary as at when due
he owe u any money
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by obynoses(m): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2015
This is just like giving vehicle parts project of the government to New spare parts business men. it will really help the poor.o...The only good thing dz man has done.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by emiye(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
They have to start somewhere

1.2 billion naira in only 6 local govt for desks and chairs ?
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by Skoopy(m): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2015
At least fayose had shown he has a brain, FFK should please use his too and be productive for once.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2015
You have an assignment, go to the 6 LGA and count the number of schools both primary and secondary then come back and do your evaluation again
emiye:

1.2 billion naira in only 6 local govt for desks and chairs ?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by emiye(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
You have an assignment, go to the 6 LGA and count the number of schools both primary and secondary then come back and do your evaluation again
Wonderful, desks and chairs were never in any of those schools.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2015
You will know if you go for the assignment
emiye:
Wonderful, desks and chairs were never in any of those schools.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by 100Cents: 9:48am On Mar 04, 2015
Fayose is working.

GEJ till 2019.
Re: Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters by HzRF(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2015
emiye:
Hav u analyse what sort of road was built at 1bn/10km

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence / Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka / Protest As Obaseki Sacks 513 Sports Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.