Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,194 members, 7,957,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

How Can Someone Promote A 26 Episode Series Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Can Someone Promote A 26 Episode Series Movie? (1016 Views)

What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? / Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me / Nairalanders Wat Is Your Beat Seasonal/series Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Promote A 26 Episode Series Movie? by Aarenga(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
My dearest NLs, please, give me advise on how to go about promoting a 26 Episode TV Series Movie. I just shot one (A Yoruba Culture) and need to know how I can promote it and make my money back.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation in this regard.
Re: How Can Someone Promote A 26 Episode Series Movie? by jasper7(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
my own plain advice is this, if your movie is good, it will promote itself. shey na series. just run the conventional ads and that's it.
Re: How Can Someone Promote A 26 Episode Series Movie? by prof800(m): 4:43am On Mar 04, 2015
Aarenga:
My dearest NLs, please, give me advise on how to go about promoting a 26 Episode TV Series Movie. I just shot one (A Yoruba Culture) and need to know how I can promote it and make my money back.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation in this regard.
Your best bet would be to get it on air. Try a tv station say Orisun.tv on startimes etc. Apply as a content provider and hope for the best.

But if you are the producer then you know you should have a marketing department. Their job is to market and promote the series. So get ready to employ marketers to get the job done for you.
Check with tv series you see on tv, they have marketing departments. Tinsel has, Clinicmatters has, even tejubabyface has. And those are the ones i feel do not even need marketing.

I'm sure you must have a well cut trailer. This should be part of your selling point. Let it be everywhere. Share it on youtube and anywhere. Plus your pilot episode should be very captivating.

Personally I don't think your title "gbomo gbomo" is so catchy, it sounds too generic. (yea, I did some background check on you, sorry).
Going by the title, I would never care to watch this series no matter how much marketing you do to me.

Even if the series is about kidnappers, must it be titled kidnappers.?
There should be something else in the story we call "high points", where a better title could be drawn from.

Think about that. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Promote A 26 Episode Series Movie? by Aarenga(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
prof800:

Your best bet would be to get it on air. Try a tv station say Orisun.tv on startimes etc. Apply as a content provider and hope for the best.

But if you are the producer then you know you should have a marketing department. Their job is to market and promote the series. So get ready to employ marketers to get the job done for you.
Check with tv series you see on tv, they have marketing departments. Tinsel has, Clinicmatters has, even tejubabyface has. And those are the ones i feel do not even need marketing.

I'm sure you must have a well cut trailer. This should be part of your selling point. Let it be everywhere. Share it on youtube and anywhere. Plus your pilot episode should be very captivating.

Personally I don't think your title "gbomo gbomo" is so catchy, it sounds too generic. (yea, I did some background check on you, sorry).
Going by the title, I would never care to watch this series no matter how much marketing you do to me.

There should be something else in the story we call "high points", where a better title could be drawn from.

prof800:

prof800:

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate.
I have started working with some marketers but still need to gather more strategies. Sincerely speaking, I really appreciate your advice.
However, concerning the title "Gbomo-Gbomo" (The Invisible-taker), it is far away from what many people are thinking of and that is why is called "The Invisible-taker". It is not a kidnapping issue per say but beyond and contrary to that.
Once again, I say a big thank you for your advice and looking forward to getting more from you.
God bless!

(1) (Reply)

Pixar Releases Second Movie In One Year- A First / Video/picturs Nina And Miracle Kissing Deeply And Romancing #bbnaija2018 / Scary Movies You've Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.