Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members (3849 Views)

North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG / Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? / Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by mrkenth(m): 7:01am On Mar 14, 2015
YES
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by donesteven09: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
JOIN THE NYSC WHATSAPP GROUP CHAT for the Latest Informations, scholarships, job adverts and vital informations for all serving Corps members for both batch B's and batch C's 2014. To join the WHATSAPP NYSC GROUP CHAT kindly add this number on whatsapp to be added immediately 07033994318... CORPER WEE
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by suptol(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2015
Really nice wink
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by SalesConsultant(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pls check ur mail

mrkenth:
YES

Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by Haryoryhemie(f): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
YES
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by Opetech(m): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
YES
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by SalesConsultant(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2015
@Haryoryhemie pls check your Email

Haryoryhemie:
YES
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by Teyuma85: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
yes
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by kazeem972: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
SalesConsultant:
Please!
Remember you must follow me in other to establish the Email Privileges. How? It's easy, Simply click my username: SalesConsultant, scroll down and then click: follow this Member. This will give us the privilege of sending private messages (PM). Thanks!
yes
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by SalesConsultant(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2015
@Teyuma85 please follow me

Teyuma85:
yes
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by Kelvin4luck(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Yes
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
no
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by SalesConsultant(m): 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Obioragabriel14:
yes

Pls follow me
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by Campuslink: 6:28am On Mar 31, 2015
Interested in free online training for GRE, GMAT, SAT, IELTS and TOEFL, please visit www.mcfedututors.com/ads-campaign
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by lugiano1: 2:31am On Apr 04, 2015
Yes
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by SalesConsultant(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
lugiano1:
Yes

ok follow me
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by ka2ma(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yes
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by SalesConsultant(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
NB: Previously, you were asked to type yes and the
follow my profile and then wait for comfirmation.
Pls all that has changed due to the long proces.
Simply reply your Email on this thread to receive
yours almost instantly. Thanks!

Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by chezholy(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
chezholycoded@gmail.com
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by SalesConsultant(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by sashap: 5:54am On Apr 20, 2015
SalesConsultant:
NB: Previously, you were asked to type yes and the
follow my profile and then wait for comfirmation.
Pls all that has changed due to the long proces.
Simply reply your Email on this thread to receive
yours almost instantly. Thanks!
feyisasa02@yahoo.com
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by SalesConsultant(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
sashap:

Sent
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by myweb(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
SalesConsultant:

Sent
Hello sir, I didnt any mail in my inbox since weeks now. How do I go about it? Thanks
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by SalesConsultant(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
myweb:

Hello sir, I didnt any mail in my inbox since weeks now. How do I go about it? Thanks

I'm sorry about that, simply reply your mail here to get it, its much easier now;
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by myweb(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
SalesConsultant:

I'm sorry about that, simply reply your mail here to get it, its much easier now;

How will I reply?
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by SalesConsultant(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
myweb:

How will I reply?

Just quote this comment, type your email address and, the submit.
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by myweb(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
SalesConsultant:

Just quote this comment, type your email address and, the submit.
aminuolusola@yahoo.com
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by SalesConsultant(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
myweb:

Sent
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by efembaba(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Yes pls
Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by SalesConsultant(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
efembaba:
Yes pls

Ok... Simply reply you email address

1 Like

Re: Before you go for any sales and marketing job, FREE Handout for Corp Members by Demola66(m): 6:56am On Apr 24, 2015
Slimpheet@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From The Nysc Lagos Camp Carnival & Cultural Day. / Dairy Of A Borno Corper||serving In Borno And Everything Involved / Sojourn To Yikpata (lost In Kwara)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.