Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever (33575 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever / Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by pendy79: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Afrobeat singer and son of legendary afro beat Artiste, Fela Kuti, Seun Kuti took to Facebook to rant about how Senator David Mark ‘teargased’ him while he was only ten years old and how IBB and David mark are Anti democracy;

IBB and Davis Mark and all the PDP Chiefs were anti democratic rule just 20 years ago. They killed and maimed the people that fought and marched for democracy. Any party that has imposed David Mark on our senate ( that man tear gassed me when I was ten years old in 93) and Babangida as its founder I mean it’s time we bury this party seriously.

A certain fan then asked him how much he was bribed by APC to say this and he subsequently went on to say;

The same amount they paid all ur generations for the years u hv been quiet nd not done shit for ur country.

it is the biggest folly to believe there is an angel in hell. Obasanjos tearing is not about that at all. It’s the usual obasanjo way of always forcefully imposing his own narrative. Underneath it all he is to blame for 80% of the problem

Now that’s the real question. Is BUHARI the change. I do not believe that one inch that’s why I am not seriously campaigning for him and against GEJ. I believe that a change from PDP will inspire the change we need. Young people can now see that we are not represented and we can no longer wait. We shall create our own platform for change

Jonathan has been the worst special interest driven president in the history of Africa. I don’t think Mobutu was this wicked. 365 days of scandal a year. I travel all over the world and people talk to me like I am stupid because of what happens in my country and there is no alarm.

Have u read our constitution? It’s not a democracy this was unilaterally created by the military and given to the people. Read it it’s there in the first page of the constitution. This is the pdp arrangement. People are shouting Tinubu as if IBB is not in pdp. IBB the enemy of democracy. Abacha family the killers of democracy advocates is now better than Tinubu a member of NADECO and a life long advocate of democracy. I know when this men were fighting to save this country. Where was Jonathan and all this pdp boys then? All enjoying life with the military now they want to change history right before our eyes? This democracy was fought for and its enemies are now the ones enjoying it.

I am getting sick and tired of this noise. Tinubu at one point has put his life on the line for this country. With my uncle dr beko Ransome kuti who never healed from the struggle and died a few years after. I lived with my uncle in his house and I know all those involved with NADECO

one thing I have realized is never to join issues with people using fake names. If u are confident of ur stance u will be able to defend it with ur identity not anonymously. FOI bill and independent efcc but bode George ex convict is still leader of pdp lagos. Now those years u are talking about military dictatorships we got third mainland bridge and second mainland bridge during military era. Petrol was less than 30 $ a barrel. Please over 16 years of pdp with 100 dollars a barrel minimum and u are shelling out mediocre projects. Abeg use ur real name then let’s take u can’t be God jungle boy and I discuss with u

I said Tinubu fought for nigerias democracy back in the day. Sacrificed his freedom and safety when it was most dangerous to do so. 8 years and 5 of it was run without federal allocation to the start because he was the only Yoruba leader to stand up to obasanjo who was ready to destroy us a second time for the northern agenda. And who killed bola Ige?

Now they are seeking votes not coup. And this is a democracy no one can decree anything. That’s a naive conclusion. Tinubu is not the same as IBB, never. I will not accept that

it is the biggest folly to believe there is an angel in hell. Obasanjos tearing is not about that at all. It’s the usual obasanjo way of always forcefully imposing his own narrative. Underneath it all he is to blame for 80% of the Yoruba troubles and 50% of nigerian troubles. So u can see how at the twilight of his existence he I desperately looking for glory. That is selfish it’s not collective. GEJ is not change.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/seun-kuti-blasts-ibb-mark-says-jonathan-is-the-worst-president-ever/

183 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by bettercreature(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
I don't even know what's what anymore,tokini tokeje dandaruba eba la Jesun oyinbo tokiti furo ntokiti po lala milolo eba eba eba eba,Sai buhari

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lol...After Osinbajo visited huh? grin

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Tattooboy: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nicely writing, Kuti.

We Nigerians can't just wait for this Change anymore.

The time is now.

PDP to the left.

218 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by minister2015: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
PDP is finally finished.

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by AmucheJane(f): 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ till 2019.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Adetula1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
na wa oooo....everybody dey form star.shut the mess,na your father we know.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by denko(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
after Osibanjo visit we can see the outcome Mbaka Why, Seun Kuti Why

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by betacitizen(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
‘Because of the greed, profligacy and corruption, Nigeria’s ‘wealth’ has not translated to human development.’--GMB

224 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by SuperModerator: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Were are those _PDPigs that were happy when he said he won't vote for GMB. grin grin grin

Come and castigate him tongue tongue tongue

Click like for GMB

Click share for Buhari

No chance for GEJ tongue

371 Likes 158 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Bitojoe(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
No problem
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Firefire(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Interesting...

GEJ till 2019 bad belle people make una pack well joor

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Zenoniseay: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
yes i have a vision that osinbanjo bribe him.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by ayomidegambari(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
You can use seun kuti forehead to calculate an area of a circle..using pie chart

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Whoz seun undecided, I doubt if he has an album!

8 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Flets: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Same seun that was all and about the evils of Buhari and APC in favour of PDP ...... have miraculously turned to attack same PDP just after Osibanjo's visit

Take it or leave it...... Fela has no equal in ideals and audacity. A million Seun cannot equal his father and no amount by APC would have made Fela support Buhari against any other candidate

31 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Sijo01(f): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
It seems this guy is gradually dancing towards apc camp

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by GboyegaD(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is a nice piece. Everyone knows Jonathan has done his best however, his best can only lead us further south as an economy and it is time to grow.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Kingspin(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
This children self.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Ideyontop: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Don't even go there! David Mark is one of the finest democratic politicians Nigeria has seen. Very matured, an excellent leader, knows when to speak and when to be quiet.

I admire that man a lot. If you have the eyes to see fine leaders, he's top on the list!

10 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by tdayof(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
See this one
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by alaoeri: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Seun's eye has finally open to the truth, change is what we need.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Misogynist2014(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Unprecedented rate of corruption

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by ayomidegambari(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
You can use seun kuti's forehead to calculate an area of a circle, using pie chart

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by HrtBrkSteve(m): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
Outspoken as usual

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Kingspin(m): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
betacitizen:
‘Because of the greed, profligacy and corruption, Nigeria’s ‘wealth’ has not translated to human development.’--GMB

But he was presidemt before?

8 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by buoye1(m): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
How E take concern me??

Buying e-plot is making sense!......

Booked

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by golddeejay(m): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
na ur papa born u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by EdCure: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ is a 21st century man providing a 17th century level of leadership. A total failure!

I personally do not like Buhari more than the TANoids would, but ANYTHING that will remove the PDP and stop Jonathan has my full support.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by MORNDEW(m): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lord it time to arise. Forget the Jonathanian noise this Government is a failure.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by AmakaDNB(f): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Seun Kuti always blasting ...Nobody is safe where that boy dey.

7 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by mczico: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
.I go soon blow

long life pa buhari
I love tinubu
I love fashola
God bless APC

meanwhile gej till 2019

last to comment .....GEJ till 2019

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP / Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement / Jonathan Appointed ECOWAS Special Envoy To Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.