Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari (15009 Views)

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Afrobeat musician Seun Kuti took to his Facebook page this morning to deny saying in an interview with Tribune that folks shouldn't vote for Gen. Buhari. Seun even called out the reporter he had the interview with. Continue to see what Seun allegedly said..

From Sunday Tribune January 11th, Seun Kuti was quoted as saying...
“I will only urge Nigerians, especially her youths, to come out enmasse to elect the ruler of their choice so that Nigeria’s democracy will continue to grow. As for me though, I will never vote for Buhari because of what he did to my father. It is a personal grouse. Buhari denied me the chance of seeing my father in the early stage of my life. He arrested and detained Fela in Kirikiri for the same number of years I was growing up without a father, and even did not allow his family members to see him on a daily basis. He eventually jailed my father and I will always remember that. He jailed my innocent father on currency trafficking, but he is claiming to be a saint now. Truth is that I have no reason to give my vote to any of the two contestants, but more especially Buhari because of the eternal emotional damage he caused the Kuti family, especially me"

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/seun-kuti-denies-vowing-never-to-vote.html?m=1

See the post as attached

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2015
story story

GEJ remains the only solution to Nigeria progress at the moment.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by ChinemeOkpan: 11:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Seun you are the true son of your father. I know there is no way you could have ever endorsed Jonathan.

Like you said, it is a shame that Nigerians will vote for anyone and anything as long as it is not Jonathan. Such a damn shame

This election marks a turning point for Nigeria, it will show the political class that they are accountable to the electorate and if they fall short of expectations- Nigerians will kick them out.

In 2019, if Buhari does not perform, we will boot him out.

Power to Nigerians not politicians.

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by bokohalal(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2015
I said it before that Nigerian Tribune has lost its major attribute:a newspaper for progressives.

11 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by donphilopus: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Firefire:
story story

GEJ remains the only solution to Nigeria progress at the moment.

What kinda solution are you talking about?! The solution that couldn't solve the problems we're facing in this country? Or the solution that couldn't solute the problem the people of the North-eastern region are facing? It would be disastrous to give the clueless one another 4yrs to misrule this Nation!

#SendJonathanOutNow!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2015
donphilopus:

What kinda solution are you talking about?! The solution that couldn't solve the problems we're facing in this country? Or the solution that couldn't solute the problem the people of the North-eastern region are facing? It would be disastrous to give the clueless one another 4yrs to misrule this Nation!

#SendJonathanOutNow!

[size=18pt]What an old man can see while seated a young man can not see standing, Great towns grow with peace but not by killing and intimidation.
[/size]

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2015
IT'S PROPAGANDA SEASON!!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by dre11(m): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
PDP lies have being busted again

Taniods finding all ways to be relevant but they keep meeting their loo

28 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by mtprofessor5(m): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
ok
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by idrisolaide(m): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
That's No Mans Business>>>>
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by fpeter(f): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
SAI...........................FEBUHARI

15 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by listenersky: 11:42am On Jan 13, 2015
I knew he wouldnt have said that. Seun is not a bastard.Everybody endorsed Buhari,babies and unborn babies endorsed Buhari. Even I noticed my sperm Cells Endorsed Buhari after ejaculatin.g yesterday.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by deejayterabyte(m): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2015
GHEN GHEN cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Ahmed4002(m): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2015
pdp propaganda busted

hello ngozi iwela how market? Nigerian
economy collapsing like the twin tower! So
finance minister where are you? Sanusi say
it? Excess crude account empty! 20 billion
dollars missing in tin air without trace! 10
billion jets maintenance story!finance minister
proove your qualifications!!!

10 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Youngandactive: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2015
follow peace

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by free2ryhme: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Afrobeat musician Seun Kuti took to his Facebook page this morning to deny saying in an interview with Tribune that folks shouldn't vote for Gen. Buhari. Seun even called out the reporter he had the interview with. Continue to see what Seun allegedly said..

From Sunday Tribune January 11th, Seun Kuti was quoted as saying...
“I will only urge Nigerians, especially her youths, to come out enmasse to elect the ruler of their choice so that Nigeria’s democracy will continue to grow. As for me though, I will never vote for Buhari because of what he did to my father. It is a personal grouse. Buhari denied me the chance of seeing my father in the early stage of my life. He arrested and detained Fela in Kirikiri for the same number of years I was growing up without a father, and even did not allow his family members to see him on a daily basis. He eventually jailed my father and I will always remember that. He jailed my innocent father on currency trafficking, but he is claiming to be a saint now. Truth is that I have no reason to give my vote to any of the two contestants, but more especially Buhari because of the eternal emotional damage he caused the Kuti family, especially me"

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/seun-kuti-denies-vowing-never-to-vote.html?m=1

See the post as attached

anoda new moderator

continue where therealmrstan and lalasticala stopped

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by naijasaints: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2015
Tribune is dying so it needs Jonathans corrupt money to fund its operations.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by siraj1402(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2015
PDP and propaganda can never be separated.Let them contunu and remember say diaris godu ooo.

12 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by dulaman: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2015
PDP and propaganda. buhari this,buhari that. seun is also helping PDP by sending anything negative of buhari but gudluck own hidden.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Redoil: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Seun never denied say such. The denials was done by APC cyber bed bugs

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Otunbab: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Even Fela's son that has every right to hate Buhari and even for his personal reasons ask people not to vote him in , has said Buhari is better than Jonathan. so all you "GEJ TILL JESUS COMES" ask yourself deep down if you really want change or you are afraid of change.
Buhari has said he wants to kick corruption out of 9ja, ok we know part of his intentions. But Jona has no plans, he knows Nigerians are fearful people and the only way to win your vote is by telling you that Buhari will turn Nigeria to an Islamic country. We all know that it is IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANY MAN TO TURN 9JA TO A MUSLIM COUNTRY. I mean how can a normal person vote for someone that said " corruption isn't stealing" haba......

12 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by nanya124(m): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2015
TOO MANY FALSE NEWS FLYING AROUND TOWN THIS DAY. WEDA SEUN KUTI VOTE BUHARI OR NOT, IF BUHARI WILL WIN, NOTHING WILL CHANGE IT.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by DICKtator: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2015
What is really going on with our papers?
grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by LordMecuzy(m): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by gistmelove(m): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Who know like better tinzz grin grin

Ok oo

All is well

#VOTEnotFIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Kreamie(m): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2015
it's an irrevocable thought bro..Take it as it is and move on..We all know what the Nigerian media has turned into..

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by lekhane(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2015
Who no want good thing
Nobody dares reject the people's general
GMB all the way

10 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Abok1(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2015

Not again.

It is when the government is bereft of ideas that it resorts to propagandas and half-truths to sell a bad product. They deceive the unsuspecting populace with a disguised knismesis aimed at distracting them from asking salient questions about the state of the Nation, which at this time is in shambles. Blinded by their lust for pandering to their gluttonous appetite, they would rather make gambrinous statements, and the party they represent doesn't find their barefaced lies out of place considering the antecedents of the present crop of politicians as a group of ventripotent individuals with preference for tergiversation at the slightest opportunity. Seems like the only thing they are good at is in looting the treasury and handing out crumbs to the TANoids, who in turn shout till their voices become hoarse with nothing to show.

How did we get to this point, at first it looks hilarious but then on closer inspection its not funny any longer, because I am quite taken aback by the galimaufry body language of GEJ, which is quite embarrassing, to say the least.

16 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by saharachic(f): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2015
desperate pdp looking for crumbs
Trying to remain relevant

They even go as far as bribing journalists to twist news to their favor

But they forget KARMA IS A B ITCH

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan / IMF Should Provide Alternatives To Nigeria If Loans From China Is Bad - Elumelu / Buhari To Foreign Envoys: We Have Made Progress Against Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.