Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Apc Should Forget About Winning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Should Forget About Winning (1367 Views)

Buhari Should Forget South-west In 2019 – Fasehun / Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari / Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Should Forget About Winning by 49cents(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
With the face and tone of voice GEJ I see on al jazeera, APC is loosing this one!!!!

GEJ has been advised to stop playing the "democrat" card as it is giving the APC goons comfidence.....

He aint smiling no more; l see him doing it the good old OBJ style, where elections are a mere formality

I see PDP putting the militray to checkmate post-election violence for sure, who seem happy with GEJ at the moment,

I see PDP waiting for a very angry to slip up verbally like he did in 2011 and use that against him to erase all sympathy the world mediA may have for him

PDP may just leave agos for APC consolation prize and pacifier and give Agbaje a hefty portfolio
APC will go to court but by then all their pre-election supporters would have left the social media and the streets to survive the realities of an economy going through a hard turn!!!!
Postponing the elections was the killer punch, March 28 is just a formality, trust me!!!

Jagaban knew this that was why he described the political masterstroke as "Democracy at Gunpoint"
Nigerian politics is so predictable!...sighs!!!

3 Likes

Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by Kakpos: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
ONLY IGBO WILL MAKE HIM WIN LET WAIT AND SEE

4 Likes

Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by hamilton62(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
POLITICIANS ONLY GO TO A PLACE THAT WILL SERVE THEIR
POLITICAL AND SELFISH INTEREST. THE APC, HAS BEEN
CONSISTENT IN SAYING THAT THE PDP HAS RULED NIGERIA FOR
16 DISASTROUS YEARS IN WHICH CORRUPTION, IMPUNITY,
INSURGENCY, ARMED ROBBERY AND SEVERAL ILLS OF SOCIETY
HELD SWAY. BUT AT A VERY CLOSE LOOK AT THE APC, WE ARE
SEEING:
1. ROTIMI AMAECHI - 8 YEARS SPEAKER; 7 YEAR, GOVERNOR
UNDER PDP.
2. ATIKU ABUBAKAR - 8 YEARS VICE PRESIDENT UNDER PDP.
3. GEORGE AKUME - 8 YEARS GOVERNOR UNDER PDP.
4. BUKOLA SARAKI - 8 YEARS GOVERNOR; 2 YEARS, SENATOR
UNDER PDP.
5. TIMIPRE SYLVER - 4 YEARS GOVERNOR UNDER PDP.
6. AUDU OGBE - 2 YEARS CHAIRMANSHIP OF THE PDP.
7. AMINU MASARI - 4 YEARS AS THE SPEAKER, HOUSE OF
REPRESENTATIVES UNDER PDP.
8. CHRIS NGIGE - 3 YEARS GOVERNOR UNDER PDP.
9. RABIU KWANKWASO - 7 YEARS GOVERNOR; 3 YEARS DEFENSE
MINISTER UNDER PDP.
10. EL RUFAI - 4 YEARS FCT MINISTER; 2 YEARS BPE CHAIRMAN
UNDER PDP.
11 TAMBUWAL - 4YEARS..SPEAKER UNDER PDP
11. AND TO CAP IT ALL, OBASANJO IS THE NAVIGATOR OF THE
APC, A MAN WHO SPENT 8 OF THE DISASTROUS 16 YEARS AS
THE MAXIMUM RULER OF NIGERIA. IT IS NOW CLEARER THAT
APC IS A WASTE BASKET OF THE PDP, WHERE THE PEOPLE WHO
CREATED AND PERPETUATED THE 16 DISASTROUS YEARS ARE
NOW DUMPED.
THE LIST IS VERY LONG,.... BARAJE- 3YRS PDP NATIONAL
CHAIRMAN,
GEMADE- 4YRS NATIONAL CHAIRMAN,
AUDU OGBE- 4YRS NATIONAL CHAIRMAN,
GOV AMOSUN/ GOV AJIMOBI - 8YRS SENATORS UNDER PDP,
GOV AHMED (KWARA GOV) 4YRS UNDER PDP,
OKOROCHA 4YRS MINISTER INTRA PARTY AFFAIRS UNDER PDP
ETC THE LIST IS ENDLESS AND WE DEY SHOUT
“CHANGE” .....GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, I BELIEVE YOU GUYS
ARE OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR US ALL.

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
I can't imagine tinubu wif mouth odour addressing ban ki moon lipsrsealed datz gona be suicidal

4 Likes

Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by 49cents(m): 5:11am On Mar 04, 2015
For GEJ to say openly that "He will win the elections". Twice in that interview is the surest indication that this game has changed

OBJ dare not say much as his political son has learnt how to win elections the do or die way

Its however bad that APC wants to reap a victory from transparently conducted elections when they they same havr never conducted one in their Local governments in the states they control

All this Nairalanders shouting SAi Buhari have lost their sateam; offline the momentum has been quelled......

Only a naïve observer would think APC will win through their campaignin, meanwhile Tinubu will work on retaining lagos in the coming weeks as he knows loosing lagos would be the end of his poliitical historyg

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 04, 2015
[[s]quote author=49cents post=31276053]With the face and tone of voice GEJ I see on al jazeera, APC is loosing this one!!!!

GEJ has been advised to stop playing the "democrat" card as it is giving the APC goons comfidence.....

He aint smiling no more; l see him doing it the good old OBJ style, where elections are a mere formality

I see PDP putting the militray to checkmate post-election violence for sure, who seem happy with GEJ at the moment,

I see PDP waiting for a very angry to slip up verbally like he did in 2011 and use that against him to erase all sympathy the world mediA may have for him

PDP may just leave agos for APC consolation prize and pacifier and give Agbaje a hefty portfolio
APC will go to court but by then all their pre-election supporters would have left the social media and the streets to survive the realities of an economy going through a hard turn!!!!
Postponing the elections was the killer punch, March 28 is just a formality, trust me!!!

Jagaban knew this that was why he described the political masterstroke as "Democracy at Gunpoint"
Nigerian politics is so predictable!...sighs!!![/quote][/s]

Trash.
Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 04, 2015
[s]
hamilton62:
POLITICIANS ONLY GO TO A PLACE THAT WILL SERVE THEIR
POLITICAL AND SELFISH INTEREST. THE APC, HAS BEEN
CONSISTENT IN SAYING THAT THE PDP HAS RULED NIGERIA FOR
16 DISASTROUS YEARS IN WHICH CORRUPTION, IMPUNITY,
INSURGENCY, ARMED ROBBERY AND SEVERAL ILLS OF SOCIETY
HELD SWAY. BUT AT A VERY CLOSE LOOK AT THE APC, WE ARE
SEEING:
1. ROTIMI AMAECHI - 8 YEARS SPEAKER; 7 YEAR, GOVERNOR
UNDER PDP.
2. ATIKU ABUBAKAR - 8 YEARS VICE PRESIDENT UNDER PDP.
3. GEORGE AKUME - 8 YEARS GOVERNOR UNDER PDP.
4. BUKOLA SARAKI - 8 YEARS GOVERNOR; 2 YEARS, SENATOR
UNDER PDP.
5. TIMIPRE SYLVER - 4 YEARS GOVERNOR UNDER PDP.
6. AUDU OGBE - 2 YEARS CHAIRMANSHIP OF THE PDP.
7. AMINU MASARI - 4 YEARS AS THE SPEAKER, HOUSE OF
REPRESENTATIVES UNDER PDP.
8. CHRIS NGIGE - 3 YEARS GOVERNOR UNDER PDP.
9. RABIU KWANKWASO - 7 YEARS GOVERNOR; 3 YEARS DEFENSE
MINISTER UNDER PDP.
10. EL RUFAI - 4 YEARS FCT MINISTER; 2 YEARS BPE CHAIRMAN
UNDER PDP.
11 TAMBUWAL - 4YEARS..SPEAKER UNDER PDP
11. AND TO CAP IT ALL, OBASANJO IS THE NAVIGATOR OF THE
APC, A MAN WHO SPENT 8 OF THE DISASTROUS 16 YEARS AS
THE MAXIMUM RULER OF NIGERIA. IT IS NOW CLEARER THAT
APC IS A WASTE BASKET OF THE PDP, WHERE THE PEOPLE WHO
CREATED AND PERPETUATED THE 16 DISASTROUS YEARS ARE
NOW DUMPED.
THE LIST IS VERY LONG,.... BARAJE- 3YRS PDP NATIONAL
CHAIRMAN,
GEMADE- 4YRS NATIONAL CHAIRMAN,
AUDU OGBE- 4YRS NATIONAL CHAIRMAN,
GOV AMOSUN/ GOV AJIMOBI - 8YRS SENATORS UNDER PDP,
GOV AHMED (KWARA GOV) 4YRS UNDER PDP,
OKOROCHA 4YRS MINISTER INTRA PARTY AFFAIRS UNDER PDP
ETC THE LIST IS ENDLESS AND WE DEY SHOUT
“CHANGE” .....GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, I BELIEVE YOU GUYS
ARE OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR US ALL.
[/s]

Another trash.

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 04, 2015
[s]
49cents:
For GEJ to say openly that "He will win the elections". Twice in that interview is the surest indication that this game has changed

OBJ dare not say much as his political son has learnt how to win elections the do or die way

Its however bad that APC wants to reap a victory from transparently conducted elections when they they same havr never conducted one in their Local governments in the states they control

All this Nairalanders shouting SAi Buhari have lost their sateam; offline the momentum has been quelled......

Only a naïve observer would think APC will win through their campaignin, meanwhile Tinubu will work on retaining lagos in the coming weeks as he knows loosing lagos would be the end of his poliitical historyg
[/s]

Enough of this thrash. Do you really think GEJ sees path to victory and he keeps going to South-west on weekly basis? Do you really think Jonathan knows the formula to victory and he keeps meeting every Tom, d1ck and Harry dolling out dollars to them?

You are as clueless as the person you are supporting. What a dunce you are.....

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by castrogee(m): 5:24am On Mar 04, 2015
49cents:
With the face and tone of voice GEJ I see on al jazeera, APC is loosing this one!!!!

Nigerian politics is so predictable!...sighs!!!

Honestly, I didn't know someone else observed his body language... The guy is not smiling anymore!

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by 49cents(m): 5:38am On Mar 04, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

Enough of this thrash. Do you really think GEJ sees path to victory and he keeps going to South-west on weekly basis? Do you really think Jonathan knows the formula to victory and he keeps meeting every Tom, d1ck and Harry dolling out dollars to them?

I can see you are trying to wish this grim reality away, its a deal signed and delivered

even on nairaland its so evident, buhari's best chance was in February

GEJ is still campaigning to further finish off the APC and APC know it

Do not speak like a political toddler as though the APC are not dolling out money too are u a leaner? thats why Fashola is whining about GEJs visit he being a more mature politician than you are knows the colossal damage it can cause both to Ambo and Pa Buhari

GEJ knows that Nigerians wont take to the streets in support of the APC WHEN they loose, he knows that nigerians are not that naive to die for the APC!!!!

APC presidential campaign is now on life support the plugs will be pilled on March 28

I am just telling you and your folks the reality on ground , a reality APC chiefs already know but you dont

wake up and smell the coffee man

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 04, 2015
[s]
49cents:

I can see you are trying to wish this grim reality away, its a deal signed and delivered

even on nairaland its so evident, buhari's best chance was in February

GEJ is still campaigning to further finish off the APC and APC know it

Do not speak like a political toddler as though the APC are not dolling out money too are u a leaner? thats why Fashola is whining about GEJs visit he being a more mature politician than you are knows the colossal damage it can cause both to Ambo and Pa Buhari

GEJ knows that Nigerians wont take to the streets in support of the APC WHEN they loose, he knows that nigerians are not that naive to die for the APC!!!!

APC presidential campaign is now on life support the plugs will be pilled on March 28

I am just telling you and your folks the reality on ground , a reality APC chiefs already know but you dont

wake up and smell the coffee man
[/s]

Trash.
Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by 49cents(m): 5:54am On Mar 04, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]
Trash.
I can see u have lost your wits to respond...........if i were you i will just spend less time fighting for a dead cause

sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

i could be well be your elder brother, anyway what an old man sees while standing a small boy will never see even if atop an palm tree

its clear you cant see beyond your nose, u r only a learner
NEXT

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by olaboy001(m): 5:57am On Mar 04, 2015
Here is one ugly truth. if Jonathan wins, the yoruba race will suffer in not being ethnical..
Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 04, 2015
[s]
49cents:

[s]lol
u have lost your wits to respond...........if i were you i will just spend less time fighting for a dead cause[[/s]quote author=castrogee post=31280825]
Honestly, I didn't know someone else observed his body language... The guy is not smiling anymore!

that body language and the interview to al jazeera is a way of telling the US and UK oo that "since you guys are bad mouthing even with my unprecedented effort to deepen democracy, let me do it the normal nigeriam way.........i dont give a damn right now"

if you notice the aljazeera lady sef could feel the vexed Nigga

[s][/s]
You are as clueless as the person you are supporting. What a dunce you are.....[/quote]

i could be well be your elder brother, anyway what an old man sees while standing a small boy will never see even if atop an palm tree

its clear you cant see beyond your nose, u r only a learner
NEXT

[/s]

Look at this kid.
Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by babadee1(m): 6:03am On Mar 04, 2015
49cents:

Totally wrong analysis, he's not smiling anymore because he knows he's going to lose.

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by 49cents(m): 6:04am On Mar 04, 2015
olaboy001:
Here is one ugly truth. if Jonathan wins, the yoruba race will suffer in not being ethnical..

the ypruba tribe is safe, this is just politics..........the APC are not pro-yoruba they are pro themselves

The PDP cant afford to be sacked so they have already perfected their plans very well

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by 49cents(m): 6:12am On Mar 04, 2015
babadee1:

Totally wrong analysis, he's not smiling anymore because he knows he's going to lose.

he stopped smiling to send a very strong signal to APC AND THEIR SUPPORTERS AND THE US AND UK..........TINUBU HAS DOWNLOADED THE VIDEO AND PLAYED UT SEVERAL TIMES IN THE COMPANY OF HIS LIEUTENANTS AND THEY CANT TELL THAT SOMETHING "SINISTER" IS BREWING UNDERGROUND, THAT IS WHY THEY ARE JUST SHOOTING BLANKS BY CRYING THAT JEGA COULD BE REMOVED AND SAYING GEJ IS DOLLING OUT DOLLARS

OBJ NEVER SMILED BEFORE ELECTIONS; GEJ IS FOLLOWING BABA'S STEPS
Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by babadee1(m): 6:32am On Mar 04, 2015
49cents:

he stopped smiling to send a very strong signal to APC AND THEIR SUPPORTERS AND THE US AND UK..........TINUBU HAS DOWNLOADED THE VIDEO AND PLAYED UT SEVERAL TIMES IN THE COMPANY OF HIS LIEUTENANTS AND THEY CANT TELL THAT SOMETHING "SINISTER" IS BREWING UNDERGROUND, THAT IS WHY THEY ARE JUST SHOOTING BLANKS BY CRYING THAT JEGA COULD BE REMOVED AND SAYING GEJ IS DOLLING OUT DOLLARS

OBJ NEVER SMILED BEFORE ELECTIONS; GEJ IS FOLLOWING BABA'S STEPS

Your statements make no sense, but you are free to believe what you want to believe. It's a free world.
Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

Rather than comment and argue ur points. U keep cancelling and commenting trash. And when. Choose to comment it is insults galore. Did he call anybody dunce or clueless in his post. Na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by 49cents(m): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2015
babadee1:

Your statements make no sense, but you are free to believe what you want to believe. It's a free world.

Human psychology 101
When reality we don't want sets in, the first reaction is to resort to denial

Come March 29 when the results are announced your eyes will be open and may39 it will sink that the perty is over

After like 3 months the courts will uphold the elections! Case solved

Reality doesn't require belieing in: its a fact that has happened

Am not speaking as Pro-PDP am only stating the faxts as they have emerged
Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by 49cents(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

Rather than comment and argue ur points. U keep cancelling and commenting trash. And when. Choose to comment it is insults galore. Did he call anybody dunce or clueless in his post. Na wa ooooo

The truth is hurting I understand where the unprovoked insolence is coming from
APC supporters can even insult their fathers....really pathetic how they are trying to sell their candidate by attcking person they are trying to win over
Re: Apc Should Forget About Winning by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2015
49cents:

The truth is hurting I understand where the unprovoked insolence is coming from
APC supporters can even insult their fathers....really pathetic how they are trying to sell their candidate by attcking person they are trying to win over

It shows the kind of youths that are being groomed in our society. Rather than present facts, they always resort to insults and personal attacks. Election will come and go. So we shouldn't attack ourselves over people that don't give a Bleep about us. Am 100 percent in support of GEJ. There was a time I swinged to the other side for some days but I came back after knowing the truth of the matter that 99.9 percent of what we read abt him is media propaganda and that has painted him in bad light. He is not 100 percent perfect and he hasn't performed in every sector but I look at the milestones he has been able to achieve in certain sectors. I also compare his achievements with that of previous administrations. Change is a gradual process and if someone has ruled for less than 6 years, I cannot blame him for all my problems.

#whereisbuhari
#teamneveragain
#teamGEJtill2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Similarities Between Abraham Lincoln And Buhari / The Fact About Asaba International Airport: Our Own Worst Enemy (asaba Airport A / NEPA Using Generator To Repair Transformer In Maiduguri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.